Silly things to be scared off.

All topics pertaining to the temperament / character of the Tamaskan Dog.
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Silly things to be scared off.

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 am

Thought this might be fun.

Saga is great with people, kids and other dogs, fireworks no problem, crowds no problem, but at the weekend I found something she was scared of. Morris dancers :lol: men and women jumping around with bells on :roll: We were stood in a square when the dancing started and she almost jumped out of her skin, even a girl walking past with bells on was scary :oops:

I just moved away a bit got her to sit and when calm fed her treats soon she was ok with single dancers walking past , we walked away and came back to the square nearer where the dancing was going on feeding lots of treats after that she was fine with the dancing.

It must have looked funny this big wolfy looking dog scared of Morris dancers :lol:

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Re: Silly things to be scared off.

Post by issylupus » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 am

Well, they scare the s**t out of me too...... :lol: :lol:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 am

I was going to say, Morris dancers are pretty freaky even to human eyes :lol:

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

CSpiker86
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by CSpiker86 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 pm

:lol: well where should I begin, my dear Alucard is shy of many many things..the most silly things he was afraid of though is one and orange traffic cone :roll: that was placed in the grass to keep people off, and a plastic bag caught on a bush blowing in the wind :lol: poor baby

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

A man in a motor bike helmet... Saw on one the way to the river bank... Took ages to persuade him to walk down the street to come home AFTER the guy and the bike gone... He had a good look for it to make sure it was all clear and safe from the giant ball headed man before allowing me to take him home :roll:

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

issylupus wrote:Well, they scare the s**t out of me too...... :lol: :lol:
:lol: i don't find them scary, but do wonder why anyone Would want to do it.

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 pm

CSpiker86 wrote::lol: well where should I begin, my dear Alucard is shy of many many things..the most silly things he was afraid of though is one and orange traffic cone :roll: that was placed in the grass to keep people off, and a plastic bag caught on a bush blowing in the wind :lol: poor baby

The plastic bag I can understand, but the cone is silly :lol: I doni think saga has seen someone in a helmet so not sure how she would react.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 am

Ulric at first until about 6 months old did not like big green barrel shaped objects, would growl, 'wuff', and hackles would be up. Now he does not care.

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 am

Kumho gets spooked by people riding by on bicycles but is unperturbed by motorcycles. Go figure.

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 am

At a lot of shows we go to is a collar and lead stand where they sell husky racing harnesses. To Advertise this they have a life size stuffed husky wearing one out the front of the stall. Riker will not walk past it, period!
I have also seen the same thing when he goes to agricultural shows and they have those raffle stands with the large cows as prizes.
I won one at the last show, going to experiment with it to see if I can use it to keep Riker out the dining room while we are eating ;)
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

My parents have a furry ottoman in their living room. This ottoman scares Maccon more than anything else in the whole world :D

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Blaze did not like an orange Ball cap that my son was wearing. It really put Blaze on the defensive. We determined it was not my son wearing the hat, but the color of the hat. It was one of those Hunter Safety Orange hats.
Jeager's first time seeing a Red Fire Hydrant scared him as well. As most dogs see a fire hydrant as a place to releave themselves, Jaeger seen it as some kind of threat. He is good with them now. Again, I think it has something to do with the color.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 pm

At a lot of shows we go to is a collar and lead stand where they sell husky racing harnesses. To Advertise this they have a life size stuffed husky wearing one out the front of the stall. Riker will not walk past it, period!
I have also seen the same thing when he goes to agricultural shows and they have those raffle stands with the large cows as prizes.
I won one at the last show, going to experiment with it to see if I can use it to keep Riker out the dining room while we are eating ;)

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

blufawn wrote:At a lot of shows we go to is a collar and lead stand where they sell husky racing harnesses. To Advertise this they have a life size stuffed husky wearing one out the front of the stall. Riker will not walk past it, period!
You will have to let us know if it works.

There are some silly things to be scared of, I am glad mine is not the only batty one :lol:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Tarheel wrote:Blaze did not like an orange Ball cap that my son was wearing. It really put Blaze on the defensive. We determined it was not my son wearing the hat, but the color of the hat. It was one of those Hunter Safety Orange hats.
Jeager's first time seeing a Red Fire Hydrant scared him as well. As most dogs see a fire hydrant as a place to releave themselves, Jaeger seen it as some kind of threat. He is good with them now. Again, I think it has something to do with the color.
I agree with you, my Buddy freaked out when I carried out a red fire extinguisher once for a middle school chemistry project. I think the red colour does scare the hell out of many dogs depending on the shape of the object that it's on. Ironic how the misconception of dogs being colour-blind is proven false when they react to certain colours. They do see a fair range of colours, just less than a human.

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

blufawn wrote:At a lot of shows we go to is a collar and lead stand where they sell husky racing harnesses. To Advertise this they have a life size stuffed husky wearing one out the front of the stall. Riker will not walk past it, period!
Hahaha, Jennie! They had one of these stuffed dogs at Darwin's Doggie Daycare place. It was modeling a dog vest. Last week, Darwin tried playing with it--he play bowed and barked at it. Then he knocked it over. :lol:

Freyja is suspicious of certain people. I haven't found a pattern--maybe it's something I can't pick up. But I'll be walking her at 5:30am and occasionally we see folks walking to the bus stop or walking to work. She ignores most people, but every once in a while she stares at someone and her hackles go up. Maybe they're mean people...who knows.

Raven is scared of pinwheels. People put them in their gardens as lawn ornaments. Flags, too--those garden flags. Those freak her out. She's also unsure of small children--but we're working on that in Doggie School. There's a few small children that come with their grandparents and dog to dog school and I let them feed Raven treats; on Raven's terms of course.

Darwin gets nervous when bikes go by when we're hiking or training in the scooter. I can't blame him--bicycles zipping by is a little freaky especially when you're "stuck" in a harness and scooter system. He's getting better with lots of praise and treats, though.
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Hawthorne wrote:Freyja is suspicious of certain people. I haven't found a pattern--maybe it's something I can't pick up. But I'll be walking her at 5:30am and occasionally we see folks walking to the bus stop or walking to work. She ignores most people, but every once in a while she stares at someone and her hackles go up. Maybe they're mean people...who knows.
Funny you should say that.
My GSD loved people, was over protective of me but loved people and fussing and attention... But sometimes, a person would walk past and she would lunge for them with no warning... I know trainers say there is always warning but there was none. She would either grab their arm or coat or just stand and bark at them. I never figured out what "kind" of people did it, there was no pattern, nothing even remotely similar with most of them, day or night. In the end, i came to the conclusion that she could "sense" bad people. She hated my mum's boyfriend (which i'm no fan tbh) but he never did anything to her or around her but she hated him anyway which was when i decided she could just sense someone was bad and decided that dogs were awesome creatures who could judge a person better than me.

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:59 pm

CSpiker86 wrote::lol: well where should I begin, my dear Alucard is shy of many many things..the most silly things he was afraid of though is one and orange traffic cone :roll: that was placed in the grass to keep people off, and a plastic bag caught on a bush blowing in the wind :lol: poor baby
Is he afraid of people? His brother Zephyr has developed a dislike for men he doesn't know.

CSpiker86
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by CSpiker86 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:44 pm

AZDehlin wrote:
Is he afraid of people? His brother Zephyr has developed a dislike for men he doesn't know.

:? actually yes, Alucard has always been more fearful of men and children that ive noticed for some reason. Hes shy at first with women but warms pretty fast

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 pm

CSpiker86 wrote:
AZDehlin wrote:

:? actually yes, Alucard has always been more fearful of men and children that ive noticed for some reason. Hes shy at first with women but warms pretty fast
My Zephyr likes children but my little half sisters and cousins one year olds have been around him since day one... But men and/or people who are unsure about dogs and he flips, hair standing on end him slinking low to the ground and barking if the person gives him eye contact. He has even peed on me and my boyfriend in fear. Wonder if any of the other puppies in this litter have any of these issues whether slight or bad?

CSpiker86
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by CSpiker86 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

ya my Alucard hasnt done any of those things, instead his tail goes btwn his legs and he tries to run away depending on what direction the person is coming, my dog is trying to run away even though hes on a leash so he can only go so far so it kind of draws alot of attention as he tries to pull me to get away from the person :?

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 pm

I forgot to mention that Riker is also afraid of alcohol.
Wave a glass of coke at him, no problem. Wave a glass of whiskey and coke and he will back away real slow and sit on the other side of the room watching. I'm a cruel drunken mum, I've chased him around the room with it to test if he was actually scared, he is!

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

CSpiker86 wrote:ya my Alucard hasnt done any of those things, instead his tail goes btwn his legs and he tries to run away depending on what direction the person is coming, my dog is trying to run away even though hes on a leash so he can only go so far so it kind of draws alot of attention as he tries to pull me to get away from the person :?
Yes, Zephyr is always on a lead and his tail is tucked up under him and he will run the other way... He will walk low too the ground as if no one can see him and if he cant get away he will pee all over including me and his own tail and feet. Defiantly draws more attention then I want when I am out and about.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm

blufawn wrote:Wave a glass of coke at him, no problem. Wave a glass of whiskey and coke and he will back away real slow and sit on the other side of the room watching.
Could be the smell? Alcohol also stings my eyes (so i drink with them closed :D ) ...
AZDehlin wrote:Yes, Zephyr is always on a lead and his tail is tucked up under him and he will run the other way... He will walk low too the ground as if no one can see him and if he cant get away he will pee all over including me and his own tail and feet. Defiantly draws more attention then I want when I am out and about.
poor Zypher :( At least it's not just him who is like that after all... I know it's no consolation but it must help having someone who's in the same situation and can discuss things...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Shay is fairly bomp proof.
There is only one thing she has just recently started being scared off, and that is Kids.
She goes into defencive retreat mode. It started a couple of week's back when one of the (5) kid's nextdoor smacked her on the nose with a stick. They were throwing stones and stick's into the garden, more just to play with my dog's, but the eldest boy who is about 7 hit her. I bellowed out the window and the kid's all ran home crying. Later I had word's with the parent's but they did'nt seam too concerned about their kid's behaviour.
I now keep my dog's in when they are out playing as I would HATE for Shay to feel that she has to protect herself.
I've had her with me in town since and she was fine, her usual self, anyone vertical and with a pulse, is a potential source of cuddles !!

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 pm

I was very sad to hear this Issy and I do hope that Shay recovers and once more loves kids. ;)

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Blustag wrote:I was very sad to hear this Issy and I do hope that Shay recovers and once more loves kids. ;)
She seam's fine with other kid's, It's just the little (*#*%*~#) darling's nextdoor. As soon as she see's the eldest boy she lowers her head and growels, and she mean's it !!! the youngest girl who is about 2 get's kisses from Shay through the fence...
They're not here very often so I either sit out with them or bring them in.

skyedream
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by skyedream » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm

issylupus wrote: She seam's fine with other kid's, It's just the little (*#*%*~#) darling's nextdoor.
I believe the term you were looking for was glaikit wee bampots? :lol:

I'm quite lucky where I am. Even though Maya won't let anyone pet her the kids around here love her. What can I say, it helps to have a pretty face!

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am

skyedream wrote:
issylupus wrote: She seam's fine with other kid's, It's just the little (*#*%*~#) darling's nextdoor.
I believe the term you were looking for was glaikit wee bampots? :lol:

I'm quite lucky where I am. Even though Maya won't let anyone pet her the kids around here love her. What can I say, it helps to have a pretty face!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The term I was looking for, I probably could'nt spell and it would not be polite to post on a public forum !!!! :shock:

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 am

Okay. I can't resist but to post this. Today Ben decided to make sun tea. To my surprise he put it IN the yard, but whatever.
We let the dogs out and Raven wasn't too sure about the sun tea. And Fenris was just barking because she was :lol:
Video is uploading now ...

Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 am

Never heard of sun tea, would like to try some :) Maybe she was barking at it because it seemed out of place? How did she react to it in a different location?

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:17 am

Yes, that's exactly it--she's never seen the sun tea jar before. She's been acting this way with a lot of 'new' things or things that seem out of place. She's going through a phase, that's all. Once we walked up to it and touched it and picked it up she came over and sniffed it and was fine.

FYI: sun tea is when you put tea bags and water into a jar and let the sun steep the tea. Yum. You'd probably do well with it in TX!
Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 am

That is funny, Raven looks a lot like Blaze did. I haven't had sun tea in ages... when all this rain passes I think I will make some :)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 am

Great video - Raven did a good job alerting and protecting you all from that scary bottle! :D
Fenris seemed quite confused about it all ("what's wrong Raven, why are we barking?") lol
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Sylvaen wrote: Fenris seemed quite confused about it all ("what's wrong Raven, why are we barking?") lol
That's his personality! :lol: He's a funny dog. Love him to bits!
Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am

Okay--one more thing to add to the list:
Cicada cases.
Apparently Raven is just barking at things that are out of place. Just now she started barking at the fence. We thought perhaps it was something out of place on the other side of the fence. Ben walked over to discover a cicada case on the fence. He picked it up and showed it to Raven and she continued to bark at it. She then decided it was something to eat. Hahaha!
Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:07 am

Can't blame her, I find those bugs annoying :lol:

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 am

Hawthorne wrote:Okay--one more thing to add to the list:
Cicada cases.
Apparently Raven is just barking at things that are out of place. Just now she started barking at the fence. We thought perhaps it was something out of place on the other side of the fence. Ben walked over to discover a cicada case on the fence. He picked it up and showed it to Raven and she continued to bark at it. She then decided it was something to eat. Hahaha!
Hahaha, wish you would of got that on film

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

i am glad lexi isn't the only daft tam out there. :D

AngieH
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by AngieH » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Here's one: Paka is horrified of hot air balloons. A local tree-farm, greenhouse and landscaper operate a hot air balloon ride business with his farm advertised on the side.
Paka took one look at the giant *thing* in the sky (big enough to crush the house!) and freaked out. Now every time she catches sight of it, she goes under the bed to hide.
One's horizon shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
~Nin

Vajente
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Vajente » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 pm

AZDehlin wrote:
CSpiker86 wrote:
AZDehlin wrote: Is he afraid of people? His brother Zephyr has developed a dislike for men he doesn't know.

My Zephyr likes children but my little half sisters and cousins one year olds have been around him since day one... But men and/or people who are unsure about dogs and he flips, hair standing on end him slinking low to the ground and barking if the person gives him eye contact. He has even peed on me and my boyfriend in fear. Wonder if any of the other puppies in this litter have any of these issues whether slight or bad?
Ravi is not affraid of people at all, he loves everybody, I wish he was a little more aloof most people don't like to be jumped :oops: he is not fearfull of other things either
though last week I found something he is fearfull of, a very big hairy leonberger was running straight towards him(it was a young dog who only wanted to play) Ravi's eyes almost popped out of his head and he ran and hide behing my GSD :lol:

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

AngieH wrote:Here's one: Paka is horrified of hot air balloons. A local tree-farm, greenhouse and landscaper operate a hot air balloon ride business with his farm advertised on the side.
Paka took one look at the giant *thing* in the sky (big enough to crush the house!) and freaked out. Now every time she catches sight of it, she goes under the bed to hide.
Yeah, I could understand that. They would be freaky.
Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

Eventide
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Eventide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:53 pm

My Max tends to love everything and everyone -- men, women, kids, and so far, all other animals. Actually, the smaller they are the more comfortable he is to lie down and let them pet, kiss, and play with him. I think he truly believes everything and everyone is here for his entertainment and he is quite the social "butterfly." Doesn't seem to fear anything -- except -- a toad (no bigger than the palm of my hand) that has taken up residence right outside our back door. First time he came in contact with it, he tried to sniff it and it jumped away. He jumped back so far, his head almost ran into his tail, he almost knocked me over, ran over our cat who growled and hissed at him, all to get back inside!! It's been a week since his unsuspecting horror with that nasty, ugly Troll, and I still have to go out the back door first to prove to him it's not waiting under the steps to jump at him, and even then he still moves very slowly (not wanting to disturb it -- just in case). My "Sir Maximus, the Mole Slayer" has no problem rooting moles out of the ground and throwing them around the yard like their his favorite toy, but don't let a little toad cross his path . . . :roll:

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Hahahahahhahah. That's so cute!
Image Image

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Dottie that's funny! Probably not a bad thing that he'll stay away from toads. They're poisonous to dogs.

But on a positive note, you could create a really ridiculous halloween costume for him: Sir Maximus, the Mole Slayer" :D
Tracy Graziano

sleep on a sofa nearby

Eventide
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Eventide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Ah, I was thinking maybe a frog costume?! ;)

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

Learn something new every day I had no clue Toads were poisonous to dogs... I found two in my back yard when I was hanging my laundry to dry today. Not worried Zephyr has been protesting going out in the backyard ever since the tam show he has decided he would rather go for a walk to do his business :roll:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 pm

AZDehlin wrote:Learn something new every day I had no clue Toads were poisonous to dogs... I found two in my back yard when I was hanging my laundry to dry today. Not worried Zephyr has been protesting going out in the backyard ever since the tam show he has decided he would rather go for a walk to do his business :roll:
Funny enough, I didn't have ANY toads or frogs in my area until they built a huge pond at the National Urban Park near my neighbourhood and now, dadadadum, I hear croaking noises sometimes as a result of some amphibians making their way to the park. Hope that none of them end up getting eaten by the dogs in the area. I've seen many of them hopping in the rain, some are northern leopard frogs and the others are various species of toads

Maistjarna
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Maistjarna » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:23 pm