Pets Go Raw

All topics pertaining to the diet of your Tamaskan Dog (raw food vs. kibble, supplements, etc).
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Pets Go Raw

Post by Katlin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 am

So I'm switching Wylie back to raw. He's a free feeder and my lab, Sam, isn't so Sam was constantly stealing Wylie's food and it was getting very annoying. I found the "Variety Packs" by Pets Go Raw, made in BC, Canada. The proteins are chicken, turkey, salmon, and beef and include organs, bones, and fruits and veggies so it's a very balanced meal. They come in 1lb sausages that you thaw in the fridge and the 26 sausage pack costs $45CAD. Excellent price! Here's a picture of what the sausages look like all wrapped up :)
12373439_10154450233894418_8067686748208755381_n.jpg
Wylie absolutely loves it. Because he's an uneutered male with a crazy metabolism, and because he's running 2-8kms on the scooter every night I currently have him on 2lbs a day. He's 68lbs right now. So long story short, if anyone has access to this brand I highly recommend it!

Link -> Pets Go Raw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

firleymj
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Pets Go Raw

Post by firleymj » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks for a good tip!
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's. ~Polish Proverb

The human of Ch.(ARBA) and Ch.(KCUSA) Hawthorne James Watson (call name Kona)

http://www.anthracitetamaskan.com

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Pets Go Raw

Post by Sylvaen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Looks great, good price too considering all the ingredients! :D

Unfortunately it wouldn't last long here lol. Between the 16 pups (+ Zora & Vega) we're currently going through 9kg of BARF (6 x 1.5kg bags) AND 2.5kg of Brit Care Puppy Kibble AND 2 whole raw chickens (one each for Vega and Zora) PER DAY. On top of that, Vala and Umbra are getting 750g of BARF each and Nero is getting 1.5kg of BARF (we're still fattening him up because he was super skinny when he came back to us). Luckily we have a huge freezer and keep the BARF delivery guy's number on speed-dial (it gets delivered straight to our doorstep) but we have to go to Pet Centar (our local pet superstore) to stock up on the puppy kibble (6 x 12kg bags per month)... and you should see the looks we get at the grocery store when we buy a shopping-cart full of chicken every week... :P :lol:
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.