Foreign Languages!

Comments and suggestions concerning the forum; a place to report bugs, errors, problems, etc.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
ForumAdmin
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Foreign Languages!

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:10 pm

While the primary language spoken / written here on this forum is ENGLISH, I am pleased to announce that the International Tamaskan Forum user interface is now available in 13 languages! :D

Forum Members can now view this site in:
- Croatian
- Czech
- Danish
- Dutch
- English
- Finnish
- French
- German
- Italian
- Norwegian
- Polish
- Spanish
- Swedish

This is just one step closer towards our goal of creating a fully International Forum for Tamaskan enthusiasts worldwide. :D
language-packs.jpg
To swap to a different language, please visit your User Control Panel to change your Board Preferences (Global Settings).
User-Control-Panel.jpg
IF your particular language is NOT on this list, please contact me and I will gladly add it.

Foreign members are also warmly invited to partake in non-English discussions in the Foreign Language Area (located at the bottom of the forum). These discussions are currently available in: Dutch, French, and German. All other languages will go HERE for now, until there are enough posts to merit a whole new section devoted to that particular language. ;)

To all existing Forum Members who are bilingual / trilingual / multilingual: please help to make our non-English visitors feel welcome here by joining in the foreign language discussions! Dobro došli, vítejte, velkommen, welkom, welcome, tervetuloa, bienvenu, willkommen, benvenuto, velkommen, bywaj, bienvenido, välkommen... we hope you enjoy your visits here! :mrgreen:

With kind regards,
The TDR Committee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.