Georgia - Houston, TX

Tamaskan Dogs (and lookalikes) available for adoption.
HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Georgia - Houston, TX

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 pm

ImageImageImage
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19884600
"Age:1.5 years old Weight:55 pounds Spay/Neuter:Yes Heartworm Status:Negative Microchip:No Good w/Kids:yes, if trained Good w/Big Dogs:yes Good w/Small Dogs:Pending Good w/Cats:possibly House Trained:yes Adoption Status:ready to adopt Location:Spring, TX No, I am not a German Shepherd. I think I'm something just as good - a mix of special breeds like Northern Inuit Dog or maybe Malamute. I don't care one bit because I'm truly gorgeous. Everywhere I go people want to talk about me, pet me, and tell me how pretty I am. I love to spread joy with my expressions and happy wiggles. My zest for life is contagious and nobody walks past me without smiling. The rescue people considered taking me when they saw my picture but then HAD to have me after meeting me. Meet me one time and you'll be hooked, too. Sink your fingers into my luxurious fur and never want to take them out! I have an extra dose of that special spark some high-energy working breeds can have. I LOVE to be trained. My foster family thinks I never lived in a house before. I was kinda "wild" and made them laugh a lot at the things I thought I could get away with. It only took me two days to learn basic house manners, including the silly rule about how stuff on counters isn't for just anyone to take, sheesh. My intelligent amber gaze when you talk to me will let you know how much I want to do what you are asking. I like to be near you but am secure and not needy. Some dogs might decide I am assertive and playful (to the point of annoying?) but for people I am submissive and even timid when I meet them. I can chill out with the pack after a walk, run, or an hour at the dog park. I am young and adventuresome so I need ongoing obedience training to evolve into the perfect dog. I'm learning to like my crate...sort of, I mean, freedom is an awesome thing for a creative youngster like me, right? My dream home has toys in every room and a master I can be devoted to who will work with me to teach me all the things I'm ready to learn. Water to swim in would make me know I have hit the jackpot of forever homes, but I would settle for a kiddy pool if the people love me and let me love them back."

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Georgia - Houston, TX

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Does not really look like a Tamaskan but still a lovely girl.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 pm

hope she finds a lovely home... could it be possible that RPK are adding to the shelter problems? accepting payments via pay pal, you're not going to know what home they are going to or if it will be a forever home...

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Pretty girl, hope she finds her forever home soon.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 pm

TerriHolt wrote:hope she finds a lovely home... could it be possible that RPK are adding to the shelter problems? accepting payments via pay pal, you're not going to know what home they are going to or if it will be a forever home...
I'm positive he is adding to the shelter problems. Especially when he has things like 'Christmas and or Valentine sales' or discounts, people buying just to get a cute dog and decide they no longer want it or can handle taking care of it. No responsible breeder would let this happen to their dogs. :evil: