Teeth stuff

A place to promote and sell your Tamaskan-related items, equipment or services. (New & Used)
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Teeth stuff

Post by Booma » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:46 am

http://www.petzlife.com/catalog/oral-ca ... rmint.html

I got some of this for my staffy x Tyson. He had horrible breath and his teeth were pretty yellow. I read online how bad it is for them and how they can get sick, and I was worried I would have to take him for a very expensive teeth cleaning at the vets. I thought I would give this product a try and if it didn't work, I would fork out the cash for the vet. Now ty just has regular doggy breath and his teeth are really White. :)
Image Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Teeth stuff

Post by swake » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Very inresting. Out of all the dogs I have worked with only one has had to have any work done on their teeth but that was because before we got her she ate crappy food and thats it. Never had a vet look at their teeth and nothing is wrong with my dogs teeth, all they do is chew on bones. Some my disagree but thats all I use
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I got ty from the pound so who knows what he used to it, if at all. He was quite skinny when I got him, and fearful of certain things. I'm very sure he was mistreated
Image Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by swake » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

Understandable and its sweet of you to do that and give ty a second chance. Mable was, as pains me to say this, came from a family member. It did shock me at times to see the abuse from where she came from. She may not have been under weight but she was very over weight, so much so that by the end of the week before my sister and I obtained mable, she was to be put down. We were able to give her at least 2 more years on her life.

I am willing to bet that Ty is very greatful to have you.
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:37 am

Tyson loves his mummy :)
Image Image