tam jewellery

A place to promote and sell your Tamaskan-related items, equipment or services. (New & Used)
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

tam jewellery

Post by Booma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am

Hi all, thought I would post here for the people who aren't on the tamaskan lover facebook page. I'm looking at getting a necklace from this person http://www.etsy.com/shop/siberianartjewelry it will cost $285 (!) For a custom piece to be made, but if there are a few people interested, he will do a generic tam design which will take the price down to about $100 (for silver, gold is a bit more).
Image Image

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: tam jewellery

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

I really like what she can do, would like to have one of my own! Another thing to add to my wish list...

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

HiTenshi16 wrote:I really like what she can do, would like to have one of my own! Another thing to add to my wish list...
Yeah, added to my never ending wish list too :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Itll be a looooong wait for me if I have to get a custom piece because spending that much on jewellery right now (or any time soon) is just silly for me. $100 is more manageable and I could talk myself into it easily. Hopefully other people contact himwwanting a tam design
Image Image