How to cool down a hot Tamaskan.

A place to share your links to videos of Tamaskan Dogs or wolves (YouTube, etc.)
issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

How to cool down a hot Tamaskan.

Post by issylupus » Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

8-) It has been quite hot here for the last few day's so I rigged up a sprinkler for Shay to play with and cool down. She has a very thick coat still, so need's to be able to cool down. She LOVES water and has great fun with the sprinkler and her paddeling pool....crazy dog !!! :lol:

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Re: How to cool down a hot Tamaskan.

Post by nivenj » Mon May 07, 2012 2:47 pm

lol...from the weather you guys are getting recently I assume this wasnt taken this week :-P
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm

nivenj wrote:lol...from the weather you guys are getting recently I assume this wasnt taken this week :-P
Jim, it's been dry and sunny here for weeks now. This morning it statred to drizzle, but nothing biblacal like we usually get at this time of year. 8-) I took the video last thursday or friday, cant remember.

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

issylupus wrote:
nivenj wrote:lol...from the weather you guys are getting recently I assume this wasnt taken this week :-P
Jim, it's been dry and sunny here for weeks now. This morning it statred to drizzle, but nothing biblacal like we usually get at this time of year. 8-) I took the video last thursday or friday, cant remember.
LOL..The weather forecast has been saying Scotlands been hit with freezing winds and Rain :-S
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

nivenj wrote:
issylupus wrote:
LOL..The weather forecast has been saying Scotlands been hit with freezing winds and Rain :-S
Aye lad, I don't doubt it, but I dont have a tv or read papers so I woul'dnt know...but here in Argyll our weather is dictated by what's up in the sky and not what is said on the TV. :lol:
Also, because we are close to the gulf stream, the weather here has a sort of micro-climate. it can be snowing 80 miles away in any direction but will be warmer and dryer here. 8-)

skyedream
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by skyedream » Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 am

nivenj wrote: LOL..The weather forecast has been saying Scotlands been hit with freezing winds and Rain :-S
I believe they were talking about up here in Aberdeen! 10 degrees and beautiful sunshine today though! *She says as the clouds move in* :?

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Tue May 08, 2012 3:43 pm

8-) another hot sunny day but with a nice breeze so no need to have the sprinkler on. 8-)