Balto learns other dogs to howl

A place to share your links to videos of Tamaskan Dogs or wolves (YouTube, etc.)
Balto
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Balto learns other dogs to howl

Post by Balto » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 pm

this is very funny.. Balto talks a lot, and howls a lot.. more when we are out than at home.. interesting thing when we are in other dogs company is that when he starts to howl, some minority of dogs get scared while most of them start to bark, and few of them start to howl, even if they never howl before.. he managed to learn how to howl one boston terrier, one greater swiss mountain dog and one american staffordshire terrier :D

Tana
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Balto learns other dogs to howl

Post by Tana » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Cute :lol: It sounds more like a mixture of howl and barking. Does he bark like this, when he finds a helper at SAR trainings? :)

Balto
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Balto » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:28 pm

yep its mostly combined howling, barking and whimpering.. his proper howl, those like wolfs is when i leave him at home :D

on SAR trainings he mostly have decent barks.. sometimes when he´s too excited about training and finds the victim, he flies toward the victim and for first seconds he is like wuuuuuu wuu wuf wuf wuf.. :D
i will try to record that too :)

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:25 am

They sounded so silly :P Balto needs to teach my pack to howl, especially our mix, who has never howled.