Madi At The Lake!

A place to share your links to videos of Tamaskan Dogs or wolves (YouTube, etc.)
highasakite
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Madi At The Lake!

Post by highasakite » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

My dog Madi when we took her to the lake today! Madi is a Border Collie/German Shepherd/Husky cross. Watch both videos in 720 P or higher please! She's two years old now, and one day I plan to have her DNA tested to truly confirm her breeds!

Here she is trying to decimate a pesky fly.

And here she is swimming! If you turn up your volume, you can hear her snorting!

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Madi At The Lake!

Post by HiTenshi16 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 am

Always fun taking dogs to swim at a lake :D

Do know that those breed tests are not always very accurate. We had the Wisdom Panel 2.0 done on our mixed breed, Rukia, whose mum is presumed a Lab x Australian Cattle Dog, and our guess was her dad a German Shepherd. This test is claimed to be 90% accurate, but the results said that Rukia's parents were a Norwegian Elkhound mix and a Norwegian Elkhound x Keeshund mix :/

highasakite
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Madi At The Lake!

Post by highasakite » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 am

HiTenshi16 wrote:Always fun taking dogs to swim at a lake :D

Do know that those breed tests are not always very accurate. We had the Wisdom Panel 2.0 done on our mixed breed, Rukia, whose mum is presumed a Lab x Australian Cattle Dog, and our guess was her dad a German Shepherd. This test is claimed to be 90% accurate, but the results said that Rukia's parents were a Norwegian Elkhound mix and a Norwegian Elkhound x Keeshund mix :/
It is isn't it! Oh, thank you! I heard that they where quite accurate, but if I do do it one day, I will for sure take it with a grain of salt.