Kennel Names

All topics pertaining to mating and whelping, as well as upcoming / planned litters.
SilverGhost
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Kennel Names

Post by SilverGhost » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi guys!

there's something I'm very interested in:
the meaning of the breeders kennel names ;)
because of the different languages I could not find
the whole meanings (searched also my dictionary) :oops:

what is the meaning of Blustag, Blufawn, Sylvaen, Tarheel etc.? :mrgreen:
is there any meaning behind or not?

maybe you breeding guys can give a short explanation please?
could be interesting for other readers too;)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Kennel Names

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 am

I chose my kennel name (pronounced: Sil-vay-en) after my great-aunt Sylvia. Also, the word “Sylvan” refers to an association with the woods. Specifically, that which inhabits the wood, is made of tree materials, or comprises the forest itself. In mythology, the term can also refer to a person who resides in the woods or deities / spirits of the wood. In essence, it means “of the forest” or “woodlike” and, as Tamaskan Dogs are “wolflike”, the name seemed highly appropriate for a breed that so closely resembles a timber wolf. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

I'm not a breeder but hopefully it's ok for me to also awnser this?

If I would breed my kennel name would be most likely 'Wolfsbane'. It's the mutant name of an x-men character called 'Rahne Sinclair'. I was named after her by my mother who was a huge fan of the comics ;) The character in the comics has the ability to transform herself into a wolf. I think it would be a good name for breeding tamaskans as it has to do with wolves and it's also just special to me :)

SilverGhost
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by SilverGhost » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 pm

wow, big thank you both for the very interesting stories behind you (future) kennel names :)
very cool! :D

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Lynn used to own a boarding kennels called Blue Stag kennels in the 70's but back then you were not allowed to use colours in your KC kennel names so she took the 'e' out and called herself Blustag (its still pronounced bluestag though) when I was looking for a kennel name I decided on Blufawn as a fawn is a baby deer (stag is a male deer) and of course Lynn is my mum.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

SilverGhost
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by SilverGhost » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 pm

hey cool :) then I wasn't that wrong with my dictionary in that case :)
thx for your reply ;)

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

When I started up my Kennel business back in ...&(*^*(&*%$ :lol: I was working in an office full of guys :lol: we were all trying to think of a name for my new business and being guys they came up with pub names... many were thrown around and then they thought it should be somewhere up the alphabet near the top... eventually someone thought of The Stag which is a popular pub's name around the UK. I liked it but wanted to add something.... so.... it became The Blue Stag Boarding, Training Kennels and Cattery and was up listed first in our yellow pages. I registered it and then approached the Kennel Club to register Blue Stag as my prefix but as Jenny said back in those long ago days you couldnt use a colour in your prefix so it became Blustag. I have had it now for many years but wish I had taken more time to choose something a little nicer and more arctic...but again I didnt have arcticbreeds in those days :lol: The name is compounded for life and costs me nothing. If I were to register a new one with the kennel club it costs a fortune and you have to pay a large some annually to keep it going ;) so with everyone knowing me now I leave it alone.

SilverGhost
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by SilverGhost » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

very cool :)
I like the name! and now I know the background and the meaning too :)
in german it's something like "Blauer Hirsch"
and Blaues Rehkitz (blufawn).

big thanks for your reply ;)
cheers
maike

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Hawthorne--
The Hawthorne tree is a sacred Druidic tree. And it was the name of a girl scout camp I went to as a kid: camp Hawthorne Ridge. I've always liked Hawthorne trees and they are stunning when in bloom. We recently dug one up from the woods I used to play in as a kid--and will be transplanting it to our new home. In the meantime it's doing well in a pot in my bedroom--tripled in size this past summer :) I think I have a knack for transplanting trees. We moved an 8 year old cherry tree about five years ago and it's done wonderfully ever since...
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

SilverGhost
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by SilverGhost » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

cool ;-)

thanks for all your answers :mrgreen:

Sugalba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Sugalba » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm

My kennel name is a combination of my many names...... Jennie (Blufawn) my best buddy calls me Sugar (because of my sweetooth) my family call me Ali (cos my name is Allison) and of course the universal nickname of other halves, Babe.....
SUG AL BA

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 am

Tarheel,
We are located in North Carolina which is called the Tar Heel State. We simply changed the spelling to make it one word. The University of North Carolina (UNC) calls themselves the Tar Heels. UNC has a school rivalry with NC State, The Wolf Pack. It is ironic that our Kennel name is Tarheel and a Tamaskan is the Mascot at NC State wolfpack. If I would have known a Tamaskan would be the Mascot at NC State, we would have picked a different name. Were stuck with our kennel name, but we like it.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

TeresaC
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by TeresaC » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:19 am

Moondance was inspired by a song from Van Morrision. We new we wanted "Moon" to be a part of the name and then I heard the song on the radio. My favorite image in my mind is the dogs running through the trees in the backyard under a full moon. They love to play outside when the moon lights up the night sky.
Teresa Cutler
Moondance Tamaskan, Wisconsin
US Tamaskan Dog Club, Secretary

amittammu
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by amittammu » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I chose to keep my Kennel name very simple 'Tamrakar Tamaskan', for obvious reasons as I do treat my Leia as part of my family so she has got our family name. And all the Tamaskan's that we will be breeding will also be part of our family. Yes they will be rehomed, but they will forever have their registered name as our family name :-)

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 pm

La Mollynière de Lo' Scale (french affix)

The choice of this affix (since 1998) represents 3 different first names :

Molly (in homage to my 1st female Rottweiler, been born in 1996, race with which I started the breeding)

It is also in her tribute which I have choose my so called "Molly" on the Forum of Tamaskan

Lo (it is the syllable 1st, of my 2nd first name : Lorry )

Scal (Pascal's diminutive) in homage to a person who counted a lot for me and who is not any more there now....

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:54 pm

I know mine wasn't asked about but thought I should share anyway.

Hiwatari is Japanese for Walk on fire. It was part of the name I gave to my rabbit Koji Hiwatari meaning Orphan that walks on fire. He was to be sold as snake food but I took him as a pet so the name seemed fitting. I've kept the name from then on.

melindaregner
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by melindaregner » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 am

Wow!
I didn't know that there are kennel breed names too.. So fun reading this guys.
I have gathered another beneficial information. Really nice! :)

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 am

In the future when I join the National Tamaskan Club of Canada, I THINK I will name my kennel Amarok Tamaska (pronounced: Ah-mah-rok Tah-mahs-kah) in which Amarok is the Inuit wolf god and Tamaska means "Brave Wolf" which is basically where the breed's name was coined. I feel that Amarok is an appropriate name for the affix because it, other than being known in mythology to strike down ruthless hunters (those sadists who kill wild animals for fun and do not make use of every part of the animals they kill*) foolish enough to hunt alone at night, is also willing to defend any canines, whether it's a wolf or dog that it comes across in need of help. And since the Tamaskan was bred to resemble the wolf so Tamaska is obviously linked to the Tamaskan breed. Also because I see the northern spitz type dogs as being very intelligent and brave when they have to be to defend their companions so I think Tamaska fits in perfectly. I look forward to making my Amarok Tamaska website AFTER I get my first Tamaskan pup (which won't be happening for another decade since I currently have financial difficulties with my educational tuition and loans).

*Most Canadian aboriginals have this traditional belief that every part of the animal they hunt should be put to use and the animal they killed must be honoured. Should they fail to to make use of most of the parts including the bones then there will be misfortunes later on.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

Blustag wrote:When I started up my Kennel business back in ...&(*^*(&*%$ :lol: I was working in an office full of guys :lol: we were all trying to think of a name for my new business and being guys they came up with pub names... many were thrown around and then they thought it should be somewhere up the alphabet near the top... eventually someone thought of The Stag which is a popular pub's name around the UK. I liked it but wanted to add something.... so.... it became The Blue Stag Boarding, Training Kennels and Cattery and was up listed first in our yellow pages. I registered it and then approached the Kennel Club to register Blue Stag as my prefix but as Jenny said back in those long ago days you couldnt use a colour in your prefix so it became Blustag. I have had it now for many years but wish I had taken more time to choose something a little nicer and more arctic...but again I didnt have arcticbreeds in those days :lol: The name is compounded for life and costs me nothing. If I were to register a new one with the kennel club it costs a fortune and you have to pay a large some annually to keep it going ;) so with everyone knowing me now I leave it alone.

And all that time I kept one pronouncing it "blus-tag" and wondered what it meant! But hey, I LOVE "Blue Stag", it sounds very original!

Nahani
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Nahani » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am

Hi, great question, thanks for asking it, I love finding out what's behind these choices of names!

Mine is mainly because I was brought up by a father who was a climber/mountaineer and who was also a Scuba Diving Instructor, we were taken all over the place for either pursuit and thoroughly enjoyed all of it, so it became that I was a water baby but also a nature lover who adores mountainous regions and the Nahani name, I came across whilst researching possible names, was given to many groups of people who were found between the mountains of western Canada (somewhere I have dreams of emigrating to in a few years) and the sea. There are many associations between the mountainous peoples and people who dwelled by rivers/lakes/the ocean, and if I live anywhere without a view of one of these types of topography I almost go out of my mind!! As the name was given to many groups of people I found it rather fitting for me as i've never really settled anywhere yet or ever fitted in with a particular group of people. This also being the region of many of the original wolves of North America, also lent itself nicely to the breed we have. Lol :)

Nahani
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Nahani » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 am

Oh and Nizhoni the mid part of Sapph's kennel name means "beautiful" in Navajo. and the Sapphire and blue parts refer to the pups eyes as they opened, they are a wonderful deep blue colour and the moment they all opened their eyes was a moment to be remembered forever from my first ever litter :)

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:34 pm

So I realized that there are already numerous kennels with the name Amarok so I decided I won't go by the name Amarok. I have took the time to think of my future affix and decided that it will be called Tiantai instead. Tiantai is based off of the Buddhist Lotus schools in the far east. 天台宗 (Tiantai Jzong). It's the kennel affix I think I'll go by

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

AZDehlin wrote:
fangjingtuanlucas wrote:So I realized that there are already numerous kennels with the name Amarok so I decided I won't go by the name Amarok. I have took the time to think of my future affix and decided that it will be called Tiantai instead. Tiantai is based off of the Buddhist Lotus schools in the far east. 天台宗 (Tiantai Jzong). It's the kennel affix I think I'll go by
I like it how do you say it?
I believe it will go under Mandarin Chinese pronunciation, meaning it'd be pronounced something akin to "TEA-ANN-THAI".

@Lucas

Please correct me if I have botched the pronunciation spectacularly...my Chinese is Cantonese and I do understand SOME mandarin. lol. :lol:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:21 pm

:lol:
I admit that I'm not fluent in Mandarin either and I don't speak Cantonese. 我是一個潮州人. ;) And yes, "tiān-tái" in which the first "A" is a long sound and the second is short accented like in Taiwan and it is in the Mandarin dialect.

It's actually the name I plan to give to my first future female Tamaskan though I'll be calling her Chontae (천태) which is basically the Korean pronunciation of Tiantai. In Hanja it's written the same way 天台 but just the differences being in the languages.

LiannaeLeagadh
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by LiannaeLeagadh » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

I would've planned on using Fáelan Tamaskan, Fáelan being Celtic variation for little wolf & my alias, but it's been taken. So, if it's not taken when I get my Tams, I'll probably go with Leagadh Tamaskan, using my alias-surname instead.
Fáelan Liannáe Leagadh

Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Gaby » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Sorry Liannae... :oops:

LiannaeLeagadh
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by LiannaeLeagadh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 am

No Worries :)
Besides if things all work out like I'm hoping they will, when I do get my Tams, there is a very good chance I'd only do 1 or 2 litters.
I'd like to have enough land so that I can build "Tam-Haven". Which would be a small "rescue center"/sanctuary for
Tams/Utes, look-a-likes, & Wolf-dogs in need of re-homing, rehabilitation, rescues from shelters, or a place to live the rest of their lives in peace for those who can't be re-homed.
So Leagadh-Tamaskan would work fine.
Fáelan Liannáe Leagadh

Whiltierna
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Whiltierna » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:12 am

Awesome chain!
I needed this for my own curiosity! :D

So now I'm confused on pups names from the breeder. :?
Does that mean that Kira (Blustag Sunflare) is a daughter pup from those two breeders? Or is it the breeder's Blustag mom named Sunflare?
How is the name Blustag Cowboy and the Dandy (Badger) organized?
Thanks!

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 am

Whiltierna wrote:Awesome chain!
I needed this for my own curiosity! :D

So now I'm confused on pups names from the breeder. :?
Does that mean that Kira (Blustag Sunflare) is a daughter pup from those two breeders? Or is it the breeder's Blustag mom named Sunflare?
How is the name Blustag Cowboy and the Dandy (Badger) organized?
Thanks!
Each dog has a registered name from their breeder which usually has the breeder's afffix first and then what they are named after, and then their call name from their owner. For Kira (Blustag Sunflare), her call name is Kira which was given to her by her owner then Blustag is the kennel affix, and Sunflare is what the breeder called her. Hope that makes sense!

Whiltierna
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Whiltierna » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 am

Crystal clear!! Thank you!!!

firleymj
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by firleymj » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am

If I ever get to the "kennel" stage, the choice for me will be Anthracite Tamaskan.

It's a tribute to my family, for we came from miners in hard coal (Anthracite) country. (contrast with Bituminous or "soft" coal)

Or as we used to say back home: "Hard Coal - Hard Core!"

Mark (Kona's "daddy")
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's. ~Polish Proverb

The human of Ch.(ARBA) and Ch.(KCUSA) Hawthorne James Watson (call name Kona)

http://www.anthracitetamaskan.com

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 am

I might as well put in my answer too :)

I was originally going to go with Lupine, but decided it was much too obvious and I found show names didn't really stick to well to it. I have my first litter theme picked out already :oops:

I also really wanted Asgard since I'm a huge fan of Thor...but it was taken.

I decided on Boreal since they are my favorite forests and are the home of timber wolves as well as grey wolves and other Canadian wolf species. I like the fact it's very "naturey" and forests have always been my favorite places to be.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

weylyn

Post by weylyn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 pm

hihi I think I have the shortest and simplest answer on it.
All know that before the tamaskan my biggest love are wolfdogs...still is but also now the Tamaskan of course
But my kennel name is based on the FCI from my wolfdogpart. Weylyn means son of the wolf....

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 am

I think for the English name of my Kennel I will go by the name Wrooftop in the future since it sounds like "rooftop" which translates into Tiantai. Plus the "w" adds that doggy feeling to it

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Tiantai wrote:So I realized that there are already numerous kennels with the name Amarok so I decided I won't go by the name Amarok. I have took the time to think of my future affix and decided that it will be called Tiantai instead. Tiantai is based off of the Buddhist Lotus schools in the far east. 天台宗 (Tiantai Jzong). It's the kennel affix I think I'll go by
Tiantai wrote:I think for the English name of my Kennel I will go by the name Wrooftop in the future since it sounds like "rooftop" which translates into Tiantai. Plus the "w" adds that doggy feeling to it
:shock: :? How many names do you have picked out?
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Whispyr
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Whispyr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

I had been thinking about this as well as have been looking to future plans and getting first tamaskan. Since I have just moved to Redwood City for a job, and upon reading this thread and how many are based on nature. I have decided I will be going with Redwood Tamaskan.

I am also hoping no one takes the name through posting it publicly and it works as a dibs? :s

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Whispyr wrote:I had been thinking about this as well as have been looking to future plans and getting first tamaskan. Since I have just moved to Redwood City for a job, and upon reading this thread and how many are based on nature. I have decided I will be going with Redwood Tamaskan.

I am also hoping no one takes the name through posting it publicly and it works as a dibs? :s
Awesome name. I'm keeping mine a secret, but it is based off of Wolf's Rain and a childhood memory. I believe I've shared this little secret with Tracy @ Hawthorne, but I can't remember. lol. :P

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Well I'm kind of worry that the Tiantai sect in China and Taiwan and the Chontae sect in Korea MIGHT lawsuit me if I use those names now that I think of it. While Wrooftop, sound-wise technically means the same thing as Tiantai Dzong, at least this name does not resemble the official spellings similar to those sects.

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Tiantai wrote:Well I'm kind of worry that the Tiantai sect in China and Taiwan and the Chontae sect in Korea MIGHT lawsuit me if I use those names now that I think of it. While Wrooftop, sound-wise technically means the same thing as Tiantai Dzong, at least this name does not resemble the official spellings similar to those sects.
The kennel name that I want to use is already in use by FCI registered breeders and is in the FCI registry (obviously). But, I won't be breeding the same breed as them and while it's not a common kennel name, I don't think it would be a legal issue....? Well, not unless you were using a registered FCI kennel name in the fashion that someone we know is using it. :P

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 am

arianwenarie wrote:
Whispyr wrote:I had been thinking about this as well as have been looking to future plans and getting first tamaskan. Since I have just moved to Redwood City for a job, and upon reading this thread and how many are based on nature. I have decided I will be going with Redwood Tamaskan.

Awesome name. I'm keeping mine a secret, but it is based off of Wolf's Rain and a childhood memory. I believe I've shared this little secret with Tracy @ Hawthorne, but I can't remember. lol. :P

I've had my breeder name picked for ages. I've shared with a couple of people, but I'm keeping it secret incase someone steals it lol. If balto passes his hips I can register as a breeder then.
Image Image

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 am

Well yes and no...I mean it's very "california" but the only breeder there is Sierra so I can't see anyone "taking" your name.

I've had Boreal picked out for a while. Even though I'm not yet a registered breeder I've "unofficially" registered it (lol) as my name and use it on my website. I make it very clear that I'm not YET a breeder but I'd be pretty choked if someone tried to "take" it. I'm sure that the TDR wouldn't allow someone else to pick a name you had your heart set on...but that's my opinion.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Whispyr
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Whispyr » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 am

Katlin wrote:

Well yes and no...I mean it's very "california" but the only breeder there is Sierra so I can't see anyone "taking" your name.

I've had Boreal picked out for a while. Even though I'm not yet a registered breeder I've "unofficially" registered it (lol) as my name and use it on my website. I make it very clear that I'm not YET a breeder but I'd be pretty choked if someone tried to "take" it. I'm sure that the TDR wouldn't allow someone else to pick a name you had your heart set on...but that's my opinion.
I have faith in the community in general, and with the TDR with the approval process of breeder names. Since I hate stated my intentions to use the name, and hopefully some TDR reps have read this, they may question if someone else registers it first. Regardless, I have faith in you guys ^^

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 am

I've been wondering why you kept changing names as well. First Boreal, then Convel, then Lupine, then back to Boreal

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:00 am

I like Boreal because it was foresty...but then thought it was too simple. Convel was kinda random and doesn't go with names very well, and Lupine is too obvious and there is a brand called Lupine collars that everyone knows about. So Boreal it stays.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

ASaroka
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by ASaroka » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 am

I'm thinking of Pyry or Saroka for a kennel name. Can't decide whether I want to go with my Lithuanian or Finnish roots. Pyry can go with more things than Saroka...