Kiba has arrived!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Kiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Kiba has arrived!

Post by Kiba » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi all! Sorry it's taken us so long to get here. None of us are used to this sort of thing so is taking us a while to find out way around it.
Kiba is doing fine and managing to wheedle his way into our hearts along with the entire villages with his insane fluffiness and passion for eating the leaders, namely my dad's, feet XD
We shall, at some point upload pics of him here in the mean time there is a few already up on http://snozz-the-woo.deviantart.com/ if you dont mind going to that site.
choa to all for now
xXx

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Kiba has arrived!

Post by AZDehlin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Glad to see Kiba here, what is his kennel name? He is a blufawn pup right?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

Welcome to the forum! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 am

So glad you made it to the forum and that Kiba is with you :D looking forward to more photos!
AZDehlin wrote:Glad to see Kiba here, what is his kennel name? He is a blufawn pup right?
He is Blufawn Merle Haggard :)

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum :) Looking forward to more pics of Kiba :)
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello there, glad to finally see you on the forum.

So you're the owner who posted the photo on the deviant art website, right? I asked my brother to ask you that question (the Willie Nelson thing) because we have been curious about some of the Blufawn dogs for quite a while. I hope that Kiba grows into a healthy companion and see more photos of it ;)

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi and welcome :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:14 am

Welcome :D
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Gaby » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, nice for Kiba! :D How is he fitting in?

Kiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Kiba » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi daughter has been keeping you up to date sort of will try myself. He is asleep on bed at moment but does anyone find theirs are like bloodhounds nose down while out, also he loves to dig so many holes in garden, and how do you get them back when you want to go home treats dont work sometimes when another dog arrives but I cant get him near enough to put lead on.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Kiba wrote:Hi daughter has been keeping you up to date sort of will try myself. He is asleep on bed at moment but does anyone find theirs are like bloodhounds nose down while out, also he loves to dig so many holes in garden, and how do you get them back when you want to go home treats dont work sometimes when another dog arrives but I cant get him near enough to put lead on.

My boy digs many, many holes in my garden... I wouldn't mind that but it's a rented house. He also walks with his nose permanently stuck the the floor, he sounds like a pig sniffing/grunting for truffles except he leaves a long trail of slime/froth in his path :lol:

Do you mean recall when out walking? I can't let my boy off if there are dogs about because he won't come back, even if there are no dogs it takes me between half hour to 45 mins to catch him. Sometimes i get lucky and get him sooner, not as often as i would like tho.
I also have to watch his behavior before i let him off for any indication there are ladies in heat about, 9 times out of 10 i can tell because he is restless, whiny, prances/trots and froths at the mouth more than normal.

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Kiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Kiba » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 am

Yes that is what I mean he comes close but not close enough if another dog comes to say hello to me then I may get him then. Prances is also a thing he does reminds me of a dressage horse. He is a creature of habit in that I usually deal with him in the mornings but got my husband to do today and he is different more quiet yet he is all over him in evenings. Bet he liked the snow you had more than us but Kiba thought it was great.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Kiba wrote:Yes that is what I mean he comes close but not close enough if another dog comes to say hello to me then I may get him then. Prances is also a thing he does reminds me of a dressage horse. He is a creature of habit in that I usually deal with him in the mornings but got my husband to do today and he is different more quiet yet he is all over him in evenings. Bet he liked the snow you had more than us but Kiba thought it was great.
:lol: Yes, a dressage horse is quite an accurate description...
When i try to catch Sam, i think he's tormenting me. I will call him and he will run towards me and just as i think i got him to come, he goes off to the side last minute, just out of reach... and i can almost swear he is laughing at me as he goes past :roll: :lol:
Sam loved snow, and it made it easier to catch him... He loves snowballs and if you have one he will sit nicely for it, just out of reach so he knows if you move towards him. But i had my friend go round the back of him and clip his leash on :lol:

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Kiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Kiba » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

I know they said they were intelligent but didnt expect this level. We will get more photos up just working out how to do it. I put 3 on photo bucket but they were earlier so need up to date ones.

Lynwae
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Lynwae » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 am

Hi and Welcome to Ayla's brother :)

Kiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Kiba » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

hi your photo looks really nice long hair like mine but lighter kiba has alsation colouring.