Greetings from Houston, TX!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Atwick
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Greetings from Houston, TX!

Post by Atwick » Fri May 30, 2014 2:33 am

Hello, my username is Atwick, as you may have already seen. Nice to meet you all! :3 And I don't live in Houston but I do live near it. I've been wanting a Tamaskan Dog for years now and maybe just maybe I'll finally get a lovely companion. Even if it's not so soon, that's fine by me.

There's not much to say about me... Well, I'm a naturally silent person and don't prefer to speak up unless necessary. I love to think and solve problems. A lot of people tell me I'm very thoughtful and kind... I guess that's the basics of my personality.

I don't really want to describe my physical looks but if I had to say one thing about my features it would be my red freckle or "cherry angiomas" under my right eye on my cheek. It's just a high number of dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin and it's not health threatening. These little red dot are usually the size of a needle point (like the ones found all over my arms) but the one on my face is about 5 times bigger. I consider this a part of who I am, I've had this ever since I was little and would be a bit upset if I found it gone one morning. These are pretty common in people of mid-age, I'm not sure why I've got them at such a young age, most likely hereditary.

And I'm a bit of a dog and wolf nerd. :3

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Greetings from Houston, TX!

Post by arianwenarie » Fri May 30, 2014 3:17 am

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan! :) Enjoy your stay, feel free to poke around and ask questions if you have any.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri May 30, 2014 3:39 am

Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

Atwick
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Atwick » Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 am

Thanks you two! I'll surely have a look around. And questions are my specialty, lol. I tend to have lots of them but I'll be sure to check and see if anyone has answered a similar question before posting a new topic. :3

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri May 30, 2014 8:01 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
I used to live near Houston (Katy).
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.