Hello From Mexico

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Danigp8
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello From Mexico

Post by Danigp8 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:31 am

Hello every one my name is Daniela,

I fell in love with the Tamaskan breed after searching for a dog breed that is healthy, outgoing and energetic. :D
I have had dog's since I can remember, Beagles, Labradors and Chihuahuas. When I turned 10 my dad got me a labrador retriever named LIC and well this was the dog that chanced everything for me, he was dedicated to me and I was completely devoted to him too, sadly he just passed away after sharing with me 15 amazing years. He suffered from Hip Dysplasia and this is actually how I found the Tamaskan, I looked for a healthy, outgoing loving breed. I really just figured out that most dog breeds don't get properly tested before breeding and this is why they get many genetic disorders like Hip Dysplasia. I wish to be a future owner and I am in the quest of finding a male puppy to share my life with. My dog's are very spoiled, they are never alone since there is always someone at my house and well I have the luxury of being able to take dog's to my job, but being spoiled doesn't mean he won't be trained that is my first priority.

Well it's nice to be part of this forum!!

Good to meet you all ;)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello From Mexico

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:23 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello From Mexico

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 am

Hello Daniela, welcome to the forum!