"Hallo" from Germany

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Andreas
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

"Hallo" from Germany

Post by Andreas » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello everyone,

my name is Andreas, im a 31 year old psychologist from Germany. I live in the beautiful city of Göttingen.

I made my fist contact with Tamaskans during a train ride a few years ago, where i immediately fell in love with this beautiful breed. At that time, i already had dogs, so getting yet another one was completely out of the question. A few month ago, my beloved Digger, a siberian Husky, passed away from IBDisease. I wanted to take a "dog break" after that incident, because it really broke my heart, but i am already starting to change my mind and prepare the house for a new dog. Life without a dog is just not really worth living.

I am aiming for two dogs this time, since i finally got the financial means to safely support them. And of course, i am getting back at the tamaskan breed now, since they are the most beautiful and friendly dogs i have ever met in my life. Okay, maybe in friendlyness they are tied for first place with huskies ;) I am not sure if both will be tamaskans, because i am planning to get a puppy and one dog from an animal shelter / rescue. I always got my dogs from there, and it were always the most loyal and bestest of friends possible. Luckily (!), there are no tamaskans available from shelters (or at least none i know of), so maybe the shelter dog will be a different breed.

I am here to deepen my knowledge about tamaskans and maybe tie some contacts or even friendships with other owners. Getting a dog is a serious committment, and the decision needs to be well thought-out.

Best regards,
Andreas

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: "Hallo" from Germany

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi Andreas!
Welcome to the forum! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: "Hallo" from Germany

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Hallo Andreas, welcome to the forum!