Hello from Sweden!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Levijo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello from Sweden!

Post by Levijo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:41 am

Hello, My name is Levi (I go by Elias on facebook) and I recently joined this forum and the facebook-groups. I do not have a Tam yet, But I hope I'll have a pup in 2-4 years!

I found Tamaskans around three years ago, but haven't really made an effort to get to know them much until now. When I seriously started looking at breeders I found so many that I like and think have really beautiful dogs.

I have favorite colors in the breed as well, and those are red grey and black grey, why I dont know, they just appeal to me a lot. But color isnt the most important thing, right? :D

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello from Sweden!

Post by Katlin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Color is definitely not the most important thing :) "breeders" who breed for color and ONLY color is an enormous red flag to never buy from them. I think you know who I'm talking about :lol:

I personally REALLY wanted a red-grey, and Wylie was a red grey puppy, but now he's more of a black / brown grey? I'd consider him a dilute black grey or something of the sort...he doesn't really have a category that he fits into now.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN @ Polarose

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Levijo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Levijo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Katlin wrote:Color is definitely not the most important thing :) "breeders" who breed for color and ONLY color is an enormous red flag to never buy from them. I think you know who I'm talking about :lol:

I personally REALLY wanted a red-grey, and Wylie was a red grey puppy, but now he's more of a black / brown grey? I'd consider him a dilute black grey or something of the sort...he doesn't really have a category that he fits into now.
I THINK I know what breeder you mean, or at least some breeders to watch out for :P

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum!