I Hate Introductions

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
PaigeJones
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

I Hate Introductions

Post by PaigeJones » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:09 pm

I never like having to write introductions on a forum, they all end up reading the same/similar. :)

Anyway, my name is Paige. I'm 21 and I work as a web developer (AKA any of you need a website building with the ability to add databases for your dogs, limit content etc. I gotcha :P). Currently I'm owned by a German Shepherd Dog named Dakota who I am attempting to train in schutzhund, although she has other ideas. I was owned by another GSD (my first ever dog) for about a year and a half prior and I achieved a BH and AD with him, unfortunately he was too much for me to handle (and a big dog too!) so I sold him to the police and he is now a General Purpose Dog in Lancashire. You can see me on the left with Dakota and the police officer who now has Cronus on the right.

I have a strong interest for genetics, and a love for wolves, which is why the Tamaskans have highly peaked my interest. So far I have loved reading into the background and history of the breed and am really interested in learning more about the genetic pool that currently exists and the future that is planned for the breed.

So, yeah. Hi!
In my avatar I am on the left with my current GSD Dakota, and on the right is the police officer in Lancashire who has my past dog Cronus who is now a qualified General Purpose Dog.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: I Hate Introductions

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

firleymj
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: I Hate Introductions

Post by firleymj » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:51 am

Welcome Paige

And for a person who hates introductions, you surely wrote a good one.

May your experience with this breed be as wonderful as mine has been

Mark

the human of Hawthorne James Watson [call name Kona]
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's. ~Polish Proverb

The human of Ch.(ARBA) and Ch.(KCUSA) Hawthorne James Watson (call name Kona)

http://www.anthracitetamaskan.com