Hello from Chicago!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Carlieofficial
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello from Chicago!

Post by Carlieofficial » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi I'm Carlie and Im new to the Tamaskan forum and don't have a Tamaskan yet, but my family does have a lovely shiba inu! She's beautiful and friendly but recently we found out we are going to get a Tamaskan sometime this year or early next year, so we're really excited and will be posting with updates about it! We want a boy and can't decide whether to name him Coda (we're a musical family) or Bellamy but I think once we see him we'll just know what's the best name for him. Hopefully we can train him to be a therapy dog so he can go to hospitals and such but if not I want him to be just an amazing dog. I'm willing to put in the time and effort.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello from Chicago!

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi Carlie, welcome to the forum! Who is the breeder you plan on adopting from :) ? Do share some photos of your Shiba Inu in the Other Pets section, we love photos!

Carlieofficial
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Carlieofficial » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 pm

We plan on adopting from Oslett around early September or to just wait until around next February for Tarheel to have a litter. My family is okay with waiting. And I'll be posting pictures of our shiba shortly!

firleymj
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by firleymj » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Welcome to our forum

May your Shiba be ever a joy, and may your experience with Tamaskans be as wonderful as mine has been!

Mark

[the human owned by Hawthorne James Watson, call name Kona, whose diaries appear on this site]
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's. ~Polish Proverb

The human of Ch.(ARBA) and Ch.(KCUSA) Hawthorne James Watson (call name Kona)

http://www.anthracitetamaskan.com

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi Carlie! Welcome to the forum! :D
Our boy, Sylvaen Pikachu, will be siring Oslett's next litter so maybe you'll end up with one of our grand-pups. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.