Hello from Seattle WA!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
santiagoerazo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello from Seattle WA!

Post by santiagoerazo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 am

Or to be more specific from Sammamish WA. I have wanted a dog for a while now but things kept getting in the way and it never really felt like the time was appropriate. However I have been progressively feeling more and more ready and I'm starting to look at adopting a Tamaskan puppy. Why a Tamaskan? I've always liked bigger dogs so there's that, and the look of the Tamaskan encompasses everything I love about nature. It all mostly derived from the wolfy look, but seeing a Tamaskan reminds me of: the moon, winter, wolves, cold, night, etc. It is basically what my dreams are made of put in a dog. I want a dog because I would love to have a close companion the way that a dog can be a best friend. I also considered a couple other dogs (husky, shiba-inu, etc) but the Tamaskan is absolutely mesmerizing. The only limiting factor on my side before I can get a Tamaskan is saving up the money to pay for the puppy up front. Meanwhile I've been reading up on the characteristics of the dogs, tips, stories and just general things to know for dog owners. I grew up around two dogs at different times so while I'm not exactly a professional I am also not new to dogs. I am extremely excited for the future knowing that someday it will bring me a Tamaskan and I know that it will be my best friend for as long as it will be possible.

firleymj
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Hello from Seattle WA!

Post by firleymj » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Welcome to our forum

May your experience with Tamaskans be as wonderful as mine has been!

Mark

[the human owned by Hawthorne James Watson, call name Kona, whose diaries appear on this site]
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's. ~Polish Proverb

The human of Ch.(ARBA) and Ch.(KCUSA) Hawthorne James Watson (call name Kona)

http://www.anthracitetamaskan.com

santiagoerazo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by santiagoerazo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks, I'm sure it will be. And the pictures of Kona look gorgeous!

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! :D
Enjoy your visits here, there's lots of good info about the breed but feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:27 am

Hi and welcome to the forum!!