A big hello from glastonbury uk

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
RoxyG
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

A big hello from glastonbury uk

Post by RoxyG » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Good afternoon everyone!

What a fantastic forum I've come across! Cant wait to become the proud owner of a tamaskan pup.

Whilst doing my research i luckily came across the information about blustag and blufawn, good job as i dont want to be unknowingly supporting breeders like them by getting a pup from them. Cant believe they still claim to be TDR breeders when they had been removed! :o

But on a positive, its helped me come across sylvaen in Croatia. Their website is full of information and health test records for their own dogs which is reassuring, have no idea what the total cost will be, but saving will be more than worth it for a healthy legitimate tam. :D

Anyway, this is my first day on here, so im going to get stuck in reading the forum posts to help educate myself, thought I'd come say hi first :D xox

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: A big hello from glastonbury uk

Post by Katlin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Hello and welcome! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but there is always more to learn :) Happy to hear you've met Debby (Sylvæn) as she's an excellent breeder.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN @ Polarose

RoxyG
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by RoxyG » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi katlin, thank you :D

I haven't had the pleasure of talking to Debby yet, just her website and got an application in as i know its good to get it in prematurely due to waiting lists etc. She's definitely looking like a brilliant breeder, someone i would be proud to get a pup from.

Surprisingly, im not finding it overwhelming at all, but with anything and everything, I'm a hardcore online researcher and frequent many forums, so its common practise for me (clearly i have way too much time on my hands!) :lol:

I've been enjoying reading up on all the different advice, like a kiddy pool in the summer, ill be straight in with my future tam, i love the water! Haha
And I've been giggling and enjoying the funny stories and photos, like destroyed sofas :shock: haha

Reading up on all this just gets me all excited and even more keen to add a tam to my family (just me and 3 cats)

rhadamant
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by rhadamant » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:57 am

Hi there Roxy, welcome to the forums! What drew you to Tamaskan as a breed?

Cheers,
Ben

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D
I got your application (thanks!) and will respond ASAP... I've just got a bit of a backlog at the moment and not much freetime. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum!