Hi from Groningen, Netherlands

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
melly
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hi from Groningen, Netherlands

Post by melly » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:26 am

Hi all,

I will quickly introduce myself, im Melanie, 25 years old. I live together with my boyfriend.We dont have a tammie yet, but we want one in the future. Till then I just want too read up on the breed and enjoy all photo's and stories.
For now, our home is occupied bij Whiskey (european shorthair, 6 years), Bobby (european shorthair, 4 years), Azaezel (Ragdoll, 2.5 years) and Teyla (crossbreed Husky, swiss shepard, australian shepard and scottisch collie, 8 months old).

Greetings :)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hi from Groningen, Netherlands

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum! Please post some photos of Teyla - sounds like an interesting mix!! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

melly
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Hi from Groningen, Netherlands

Post by melly » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:29 pm

So I hope this works this way, the pictures i have on facebook are too big, so fingers crossed :D

But she is wonderful, she almost 8,5 months now and she already can take of my socks and vest, and she can open doors so cool :D
She's very obedient and has a will to please. One of the reasons we choose to get her first is because she is our first dog, this way we have some experience before taking on a tammie. And this way the tammie won't be alone (i mean he or she will always have the cats, but a companion dog is better)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.