River - San Antonio's Tamaskan "Otter" Dog

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Jadzia1313
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

River - San Antonio's Tamaskan "Otter" Dog

Post by Jadzia1313 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure I ever got around to introducing my River (avatar photo). She turned 1 year old on November 10, 2016. She is from the Sylvean Tamaskan's White Swiss Shepherd outcross litter (Zente x Vega).

She loves to run and be chased by other dogs, and she loves to cuddle with me on the couch. She is very nervous of other people in the house, but she will stretch out to greet people when we are out and about. She is a smart little girl and can turn round door knobs to get into all the rooms in the house. I learned about that skill on day one!

I like to call her my River Otter. She is a little obsessed with water. If you walk down a path that is too close to a body of water, she will be right in the water and not wanting to get back out. She learned that dog paddling is too slow. When the other dogs run along the outside of the pool, River wants to swim as fast as she can to keep up with them and has picked up a bit of a dolphin leaping move. She must have great abs! She loves to run and jump into the lake. I'm considering getting her evaluated for dock diving potential.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: River - San Antonio's Tamaskan "Otter" Dog

Post by Sylvaen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm

welcome to the forum Michelle :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: River - San Antonio's Tamaskan "Otter" Dog

Post by Katlin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 am

Gorgeous!!!
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN @ Polarose