Hello from Denver!

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Jimbo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello from Denver!

Post by Jimbo » Mon May 01, 2017 12:37 am

Hi all!

My name is Jimbo and my wife Camy and I are- like many of us- quite obsessed with the Tamaskan dog. We started researching a couple years ago and I never got around to posting on here, so hello and thank you all for the help and encouragement you've been on our journey into this world!

We're proud to have an incredibly sweet (and sassy) girl from the Adawe Kansas litter who just turned 1! She's Adawe Leoti, better known as Haven :) Part of what first turned us on to the breed was the thought of having an active and wolfy type addition to the family that could also do therapy with my wife as she works with children in hospitals. We've been so impressed and rewarded to find a dog and a community like this that we've had our dreams and thoughts on breeding since we adopted Haven. We're hopeful to realize that dream within the coming years and would love to learn as much as we can from all of our shared experiences here.

Also a huge shoutout to Adawe and White Elk who have made our introduction to the breed an awesome one. Both have been incredibly intentional in how they care for their dogs, adopters, and potential adopters. Can't say enough about them!

With a big hello from the Rockies,
Jimbo, Camy, and Haven

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello from Denver!

Post by Sylvaen » Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.