Greetings from MN, USA

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Mugen
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Greetings from MN, USA

Post by Mugen » Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 am

Hello,
I'm a Minnesotan who reveres nature, loves being outdoors, and appreciates and respects all animals. In my mind a family just isn't complete without a canine companion. Roughly two years ago, I lost my great friend and companion (White German Shepherd/Husky mix) to a very rare disease called Chediak-Higashi. He was a rescue dog from a reservation in the great northern part of MN, and yet, nothing short of a saint. Sadly he succumbed to the disease after a long battle; but now I am finally ready again to find the perfect dog for my family.

I am relatively new to the Tamaskan breed, but have done much research on it. I am amazed at how healthy, intelligent, family-oriented, and beautiful these dogs are. I'm hoping to add one to my family in the near future.
New to the forum as well, but it seems like a great resource for potential owners, and current owners alike. Glad to be here, thank you all for the great information you post!
∞MUGEN∞
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

If we follow our bliss the universe will open doors for us where there were only walls.

The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Greetings from MN, USA

Post by Sylvaen » Tue May 30, 2017 9:26 am

Welcome to the forum! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.