REAL Tamaskan vs "Tamaskan Wolfdog / American Tamaskan"

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: REAL Tamaskan vs "Tamaskan Wolfdog / American Tamaskan"

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am

Convel wrote:He's bloody fat too which doesn't help.
I noticed lots of his younger dogs are overweight so no wonder they all have hip problems... I guess this IS a guy who gives his dogs vitamins after all (and encourages puppy purchasers to do the same so that he gets a kickback bonus from the vitamin company) - but he must think that promoting fast growth in large breed puppies is a good thing... :roll:
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 am

Oh my god he is so FAT!!!!!!!! He's def not walking right. Poor thing.
Image Image

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:16 am

Ironic how he would fabricate a bogus story about Tarheel's Jaeger being unable to navigate without help (and originally calling him Tundra :| ) on his tamaskantruth website while he appears to be inflating his own dogs with those artificial vitamins that can seriously harm them :evil: ! RPK is beyond evil, he's an insane creep all in for the money. No wonder he never shows any health records when people ask for them. He doesn't care about the physical nor the emotional beings of his dogs, only the shiny dollar signs floating above his dream cloud. :roll: And the moment he feels cornered all he does is copies what other people says about him and attempts to turn it around only for other people to point out how most of those conversations that he's had with himself on the social networking sites make no sense! DOUBLE FAIL! :roll:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am

when he get's cornered he seem's to attack tarheel a lot... when i told "ronnie" the truth about his so called truths he started on about john and christina and then started on about why am i not a breeder... yadda yadda yadda :roll: ... it's like... none of your business creep! :lol:

everything he accuses people of doing, he is guilty of him self... it's like he see's the world screwed up, idk how to explain what i mean... it's really odd and creepy :?

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 am

He does seem a bit stiff in his hind legs..

all too fat - they talk about him as their "new" dog future stud dog, which makes me think they might have gotten him from elsewhere..
The other young one is fat too..

But I gotta be honest and say, I love that enclosure - it is very nice, just the number of dogs in it that's a biiit too many for my taste..

I do only see the "Tamaskan (husky mixes, shepherd mixes and some that might be tamaskan)" and the shiba's not really the akita mix?
The black grey one reminds me a lot of the Rann/Tumanra litter..
>> Nino <<

Luccistar
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Luccistar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 am

This is all very informative, thank you all. I have a question, I've read on some forums that Tamaskans do have a bit of wolf heritage from a long ago. Is it true? can you tell me more about their heritage?

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am

Luccistar wrote:This is all very informative, thank you all. I have a question, I've read on some forums that Tamaskans do have a bit of wolf heritage from a long ago. Is it true? can you tell me more about their heritage?
http://www.tamaskan-dog.org/breed-info/foundation-dogs/ Look at Jodie and Whitefang. Also a note to add, Jodie and Whitefang are not in the dogs pedigrees that were used by Right Puppy Kennel. The wolf content from their dogs comes from the other dogs they 'added to their breeding program'.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 am

Tumble, one of the crossbreeds who appears in some of the questionable pedigrees of many dogs bred by RPK, is speculated to be a low-content wolfdog. I do know of one dog who did come out positive for wolf-content and another who was sold as a "husky-mix" to an owner living in a place where such hybrids are banned but then a vet did some examination and determined that the dog was a wolfdog cross.

Luccistar
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Luccistar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am

Jodie actually seems wolfy! He could be a low content, at max a lower mid content. Is he? Same for Whitefang. So they do have wolf heritage? I've read on a french forum that Czechoslovakian wolfdogs were used in the breed too.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 am

Luccistar wrote:Jodie actually seems wolfy! He could be a low content, at max a lower mid content. Is he? Same for Whitefang. So they do have wolf heritage? I've read on a french forum that Czechoslovakian wolfdogs were used in the breed too.
Jodie is a she ;) Yes, there is some wolf content in some of the lines, more diluted now, this was confirmed with the UC Davis test that tests the DNA for wolf content markers. There have been Czechoslovakian wolfdogs used in the breed too (also tells that on the link I posted), and there is going to be another used as an outcross to help further the gene pool. They have been considered a dog breed for a while now, wolfdog is just part of the name since that was how the breed started.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Luccistar wrote:Jodie actually seems wolfy! He could be a low content, at max a lower mid content. Is he? Same for Whitefang. So they do have wolf heritage? I've read on a french forum that Czechoslovakian wolfdogs were used in the breed too.
I would guess that both Valko (Whitefang's real name) and Henki (Jodie's real name) were lower-mid contents since they're both sired from Boogie who was a known high-content wolfdog. Some friends of ours in Finland have pictures of him on a facebook group.