"Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Rahne

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Rahne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 am

Glennz wrote:
Rahne wrote: Right... Well if you don't want to make things even worse then I suggest you stop with this. It's going to get backfired at you.
Stop this?
This happened a month or two ago.
Ahh ok, sorry I thought it was still going on because these 'screenies' seemed to be posted very recently.

Glennz
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Glennz » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 am

blufawn wrote:It is inevitable that if someone who is new to the forum, who does not own a Tamaskan and who is not on the list to buy a puppy from any Tamaskan breeders starts sending private messages asking about the pre foundation dogs (rumors of which are on the tamaskantruth website) that it is going to get peoples hackles up.
Glennz asked me some questions but when the answers where not satisfactory he/she (sorry dont know what sex you are) then went on to ask other committee members the same questions but in a more insistant manner. Unfortunately it was this that led some to believe that Glennz was not who they said they were and the curt replys led Glennz to feel attacked.
Out of anger Glennz then wrote to RPK, but this is all in the past now and Glennz has apologised so it should be laid to rest.

But it just shows how easily these things can get out of hand and how everyone needs to show a bit of diplomacy when discussing issues found on the tamaskantruth website.
I know a lot of people are passionate about its content and have a habit of treating people who believe it as idiots, but we have to remember that not everyone has been around long enough to know better, we should help these people by trying to provide them with as many facts as possible and not condemn them or treat them as spies.

Thank you. ;)
And, I am a guy. :P
Rahne wrote:
Glennz wrote:
Rahne wrote: Right... Well if you don't want to make things even worse then I suggest you stop with this. It's going to get backfired at you.
Stop this?
This happened a month or two ago.
Ahh ok, sorry I thought it was still going on because these 'screenies' seemed to be posted very recently.
Aha, okay no problem.

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by swake » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

AZDehlin wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:
swake wrote:Hmmm do you know how many people are going at him at different times? Or is the tamaskan community acting as one unit?
Several members of the TDR Committee are acting as one unit as part of a class action lawsuit for defamation.

There are also several other suits pending, from a former employee to several puppy purchasers to an individual who was recently scammed (which, for legal reasons and for the success of his own case, I can't discuss at this moment)- but yes, there is a lot going on behind-the-scenes these days and these are just the cases that we know of, I expect there could very well be additional ones that we don't know about. Ultimately, it's all about to catch up with him...
It can't be soon enough
At first I wanted to suggest that maybe acting as individuals will move things around but if there are others out there going for different things it wont help then. If I may, may I ask a ball park number of how many are in the unit. Maybe if you got more in on it, it will speed things up. For once he goes in once to court, it should, if I am not mistaken how this goes, hit him back to back from everyone else outside the unit as well.
Have you guys talked to your lawyers lately? If his website (read somewhere on here) is down for repairs maybe he is taking it down or posting more up.

Do not count on anything I say about the laws and court. My knowledge of it is very little and it's not really my area. Though, I do know some what of a little. :lol:
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm

When people are new to Tamaskans it is very confusing with all the different lies out there. Jenny and Lynn you must get asked similar questions about things especially the no wolf fable. Would it be possible to do a frequently asked question section possibly pinned to the top of this section and locked so no discussion. That way either people would find it on their own or you could quickly direct them saving you time having to keep answering emails. Obviously not disclosing anything not already published. As the popularity of the Tamaskan grows more people will be asking questions as they try to work out the truth, the danger is that if they feel ignored or attacked for asking those questions they will assume the others are right and that could cause as much damage, or more, as giving out information to a 'spy'.

I know that after I had put my deposit down I looked at the no wolf fable site and it had been updated with 'new' information, it did make me think who is telling the truth. Fortunately I had been to the show and used my own judgement on deciding if it was a room full of dogs or not. Not everyone is lucky enough to meet a Tam before buying so it takes even more trust to hand over money to a breeder you have not met. The TDR breeders know they are telling the truth and are good breeders and I can understand them getting upset and frustrated when people question their integrity, but with all the lies out there it is inevitable that questions will be asked. It is a shame but that is life.

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

blufawn wrote:It is inevitable that if someone who is new to the forum, who does not own a Tamaskan and who is not on the list to buy a puppy from any Tamaskan breeders starts sending private messages asking about the pre foundation dogs (rumors of which are on the tamaskantruth website) that it is going to get peoples hackles up.
Glennz asked me some questions but when the answers where not satisfactory he/she (sorry dont know what sex you are) then went on to ask other committee members the same questions but in a more insistant manner. Unfortunately it was this that led some to believe that Glennz was not who they said they were and the curt replys led Glennz to feel attacked.
Out of anger Glennz then wrote to RPK, but this is all in the past now and Glennz has apologised so it should be laid to rest.

But it just shows how easily these things can get out of hand and how everyone needs to show a bit of diplomacy when discussing issues found on the tamaskantruth website.
I know a lot of people are passionate about its content and have a habit of treating people who believe it as idiots, but we have to remember that not everyone has been around long enough to know better, we should help these people by trying to provide them with as many facts as possible and not condemn them or treat them as spies.
Well said!
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Chiarosa wrote:

Well said!
I agree, I'm sorry Glenn for jumping to conclusions. It is very hard indeed to understand who is telling the truth when it comes to this breed, and not only that but who to trust. I also made the mistake of dealing with Kevin and now I'm down $400.00 while he gets the last laugh. After I realized you were not totally to blame for that conversation I kinda went off on a tangent. I really want this guy shut down and copying and pasting code from a website is another law broken.

I'm truly sorry for jumping on you like that, I also understand you have Autism, I have 3 friends that have it and they are all fantastic people who need their answers then and now. Now that I know this I'm pretty ashamed of myself, no one deserved that and I think you sorta learned your lesson for sending off those screenshots eh? He can be a real charmer when he wants to be :evil:
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

kind of on that subject, i know lately on the Stop Commercial Breeding of Tamaskan facebook page some questions have been stirred up and it may have been pointed out that half-truths or incorrect information may be posted on there.
i guess i just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we do not need to resort to the name-calling and over-exaggeration that other groups typically resort to just to point out how terrible RPK is. i believe that it is still our duty to find that facts, the truth. Often it is hard because many people dont want to talk to someone associated with the TDR because kevin has warned them against it. however, i just dont want to see our group turn into and angry mob with pitchforks who will throw possibly innocent people (i mean innocent other than the fact that they went to rpk) under the train before getting the whole story. it never hurts to ask. lets not jump to conclusions.
so yeah, just a reminder that if we piss people off that doesnt help our cause. isnt the tamaskan-truth site and the no-wolf-yadda yadda site seen as bogus because of how biased and ridiculous they are? well lets all strive to be as honest as we can. as someone said, rpk is so bad we dont need to exaggerate anything he's done, hes just terrible all by himself. ;) :D

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Looking for *like* button...

Thanks for explaining Glennz - I really appreciate you doing so :)
>> Nino <<

Glennz
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Glennz » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Boreal wrote:
Chiarosa wrote:

Well said!
I agree, I'm sorry Glenn for jumping to conclusions. It is very hard indeed to understand who is telling the truth when it comes to this breed, and not only that but who to trust. I also made the mistake of dealing with Kevin and now I'm down $400.00 while he gets the last laugh. After I realized you were not totally to blame for that conversation I kinda went off on a tangent. I really want this guy shut down and copying and pasting code from a website is another law broken.

I'm truly sorry for jumping on you like that, I also understand you have Autism, I have 3 friends that have it and they are all fantastic people who need their answers then and now. Now that I know this I'm pretty ashamed of myself, no one deserved that and I think you sorta learned your lesson for sending off those screenshots eh? He can be a real charmer when he wants to be :evil:
It's no problem. :)
Don't be ashamed of yourself, you couldn't have known the entire story. ;)
Nino wrote:Looking for *like* button...

Thanks for explaining Glennz - I really appreciate you doing so :)
Thank you. :P

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 am

RPK is trying to obtain CSVs now aswell:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21329

:evil:

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:12 pm

He's already obtained one using a fake identity - lawyers are already involved.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Sylvaen wrote:He's already obtained one using a fake identity - lawyers are already involved.

*Like* :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh boy... Humm the link doesn't seem to work :P
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:He's already obtained one using a fake identity - lawyers are already involved.
*Like* :D
The breeder is, obviously, devastated to discover the truth about where the pup ended up.
I can't give out more info at this time but, hopefully, the breeder will get the pup back.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm

understandable :( ... you'll have to say if the breeder get's the pup back tho ...

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 am

Horrible! I feel so bad for the breeder. I can only imagine what they must be going through knowing their pup is in his hands. I hope the breeder gets the puppy back.
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh man I just read through this whole thing. It took like 3 1/2
Hrs. it's way past my bedtime too I'm gonna be knackered tomorrow. I'm so glad I kept doing research when I discovered this breed and found out the truth about RPK. But some of the things I read here are horrible. I'm very happy to see Australia is cracking down on puppy farms, and I hope other counties will too. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-n ... 6174074198
Image Image

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 am

Just a heads up, http://www.sylvaentamaskan.com/index.php. He also told me he owns blustagtamaskan.com and blufawntamaskan.com I don't think this will be good :shock:
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Sammi58
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Sammi58 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 am

this guys is taking things to far...

WhiteElkStag
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by WhiteElkStag » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:54 am

You've got to be kidding me. He's actually gone from simply being reprehensible to actually perpetrating identity theft?
Ben Premack
www.WhiteElkTamaskan.com
www.Facebook.com/WhiteElkTamaskan
Rhea (Saxon Aquila at White Elk), Sophie (Saxon Canis Venatici at White Elk), and Auri (Blufawn Sunshine on My Shoulders at White Elk)

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 am

Can nothing be done to stop this person??? :shock: :shock:

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 am

So instead of changing layouts on his current sites, he just makes a new one and copy's it from the real thing, just like everything else he has. That is all he knows how to do is make copy-cat versions of things, and they are not very good.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am

Omg has anybody read that bullcrap sight? Hes stolen debby's website name and then bags her. And there is a "stop puppy mills" ribbon on one of the pages. Geeeez. And apparently "feral wolf looking dogs" were added to the breed. Bull bull triple BULL.
Image Image

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 am

Why does the saying " give the man enough rope and he will hang himself" spring to mind?

He really is a plonker :twisted:

The names I would like to use are not polite :twisted:

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 am

Hahah. What's a plonker? Is it someone who drinks alot? (basing this guess on how cheap wine is called plonk)
Image Image

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am

there is a blustag breder listed on his website but i'm guessing thats the affix he stole... someone i told about sam got confused as to why i pointed her to a breder advertised on a puppy mills page after warning about the puppy mill and that she didn't want to import...

wow... whole identity theft :shock: this man knows no limits :(

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 am

And now debby isn't just "selling puppies out of a shopping cart" , but selling "sick puppies out of a shopping cart". Geeeeeeeez. I just can't believe this guy and the extremes he will go to.
Image Image

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 am

Registered domain names with 'Tamaskan' in it:
http://www.namedroppers.org/b/q?p=1&k=t ... o=1&name=1

A lot are owned by RPK... :roll:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 am

wow, that's a lot...

the txt in the black bar on the bottom of his "debby" page... is it identical to this tam truth? i'm sure i seen it on there (or anyone of his :roll: )

Fair Use Notice: This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

i mean,
This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners
in it's self admits fraud... why would debby use unauthorized copyrighted mats on the own website? man this guy is so... sooo.... oh darn it i can't think of a word good enough i can use in public... think of the worst ever word and insert it there :D

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:53 am

And notice he says any tam site with a hypon in the page title is not real.
Image Image

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Plonker is from a tv show called only fools and horses. Dell boy calls his younger brother a plonker when he makes what he thinks are silly suggestions or does something stupid. He thinks his younger brother is a bit slow, not street wise and needs looking after. It's one of my favourite comedies.

I used plonker because I could not be bothered to give the excuse of a man any more of my time thinking up anything worse, he just was not worth my effort or imagination.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

JulieSmith wrote:Plonker is from a tv show called only fools and horses. Dell boy calls his younger brother a plonker when he makes what he thinks are silly suggestions or does something stupid. He thinks his younger brother is a bit slow, not street wise and needs looking after. It's one of my favourite comedies.

I used plonker because I could not be bothered to give the excuse of a man any more of my time thinking up anything worse, he just was not worth my effort or imagination.

:D i used to watch that all the time... it's great!

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh ok lol. Well that description fits!
Image Image

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I haven't been on the forum much lately (real life stuff has been keeping me pretty busy) but I am aware of the fake site he made, impersonating me, and I will see what I can do to get it taken down... kinda pathetic that an adult man has nothing better to do with his life... :roll:

dash
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by dash » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:59 pm

I think he's horrible and taking other peoples names and using them for his own benefits is disgusting behaviour. I dread to think of how this man treats his dogs as he clearly has no shread of decency in him.
Just shows though that he needs the names of decent people to try and make his name and business sound credible, how can this be lawful?
I feel for you guys......

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 pm

What a sad individual.
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

Megaen
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Megaen » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Just when I think he's gone as low as he can go he pulls a stunt like this.....

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 pm

He's just made a Blustag website too: http://blustagtamaskan.com/

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Has he made Blufawn too or has he only bought the rights to the site
Image Image

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Sylvaen wrote:He's just made a Blustag website too: http://blustagtamaskan.com/
hmm, seems he had some trouble copying my layout :lol:

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Just posted on the NTCC facebook page. As well as Stop commercial breeding. Seems "Katlin's collars suck!!!" funny because he ordered 2 and he said they were the best he's ever purchased (almost a year ago). How interesting...He's such a dink, this can put him out of business so fast he won't know what happened. I really like number 12 on his list....
Picture 18.png
That's YOUR layout Rahne? :lol: :lol: how many ways can I say that he's so stupid?!

Kylie: He does own the domain....It'll be up soon I assume.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Lol.. have you guys seen the "Tamaskan in the media" or what it is called in his gallery on the "blustag" site?

I cannot believe he have used THAT much time on pictures any idiot can see is bogus!
>> Nino <<

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 pm

RPK has gotten even more desperate than he was and has recently created a fake Sylvæn website while copying informations from both the real Sylvæn and the NTCA's website and twisting them around to make his look legitimate. He has also attempted to intimidate me on his phony tamaskantruth profile on facebook after realizing that I've told Dr. Robert Wolfe of Queens University about the photo-theft. He then started fabricating some fairy-tales about me poisoning Tarheel's four dogs :roll: . YEAH RIGHT! The last thing I'd ever think about is killing any dog let alone trying to slaughter another person's companion! Also, how the hell could I've done that when I live all the way up in CANADA?! Well, sadly for him, he knows that none of us are nor have any reasons to fear him since a lot of people know what a nasty liar he really is!

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 pm

His Blustag (I mean bullcrap) website doesn't seem complete though since he hasn't started bagging Lynn out yet
Image Image

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Well he seems to have more time on his hand making up bogus websites to defame us than to take care of his (God knows how many) dogs in his hellish puppy farm!

mackenziecorcoran
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by mackenziecorcoran » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:09 am

The contact us section on both fake websites is exactly the same minus the email addresses

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 am

mackenziecorcoran wrote:The contact us section on both fake websites is exactly the same minus the email addresses
Both websites are almost entirely the same except the colors / banners and some of the text...
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 am

That copy-cat is as creative as ever *insert sarcasm* :roll:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 am

:lol: just keep diging, just keep digging... what does he do? he digs, digs, digs :D (lets hope he burry's his sad self when he's done eh? :mrgreen: ). kids made me watch finding nemo :lol:

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 am

I believe Jobin in Canada is working for RPK (or at least, breeding dogs that he got off from Kevin) but I'll admit that I don't know for sure. Either way, he's going on the NTCC's website's blacklist for using the Tamaskan's name on his uncertified breeds once it's complete. As for RPK, damn he's really losing his mind. First he impersonated Ronnie Winder, and then Debby, and now Lynn. By the way, has anyone discovered who the photo of the woman that he used for the fake Debby happens to be on his copy-cat sylvaen website? Do post it on the facebook group if you figure it out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.