"Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm

At least he picked a glamorous photo, just think what he could have picked :lol:

Poor sad man, if he wasn't so nasty to people I could almost feel sorry for him :twisted:

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 pm

i would guess, to find her, you either need to look for prof photographers or a not so well known author... but that it a guess based on the look/style of the picture.... he will have found prof wolfe's photo by googling wolf x names or something so... maybe someone who knows him better who knows what he likes or is able to get into his mentality and think the way he does (but that is a hard tast to ask of anybody :lol: ).
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 pm

TerriHolt wrote:i would guess, to find her, you either need to look for prof photographers or a not so well known author... but that it a guess based on the look/style of the picture.... he will have found prof wolfe's photo by googling wolf x names or something so... maybe someone who knows him better who knows what he likes or is able to get into his mentality and think the way he does (but that is a hard tast to ask of anybody :lol: ).
Yeah I agree with you. This is another reason how I was able to figure out that the avatar on the tamaskantruth site is Robert Wolfe whom RPK has stolen his photo from: http://www.iisd.org/about/staffbio.aspx?id=1077

Although I actually had a slight photographic memory of that photo :ugeek: from http://www.queensu.ca/sps/people/faculty/wolfer/
back when I initially had plans to apply for Queen's University and did a quick check on multiple courses. And rest assure I've already reported the photo-theft as well as the identity theft (impersonating Ronnie Winder of the Marsh Pack from UK: http://ukwolfdogs.com/home_0.html) to Dr. Wolfe and he was also very shocked when he found out. But it wasn't until wolfdog expert Rowan Rayne posted that link on a group speaking against misrepresentation of wolf-dog-crosses on facebook did I remember that face. Always thought the fake Ronnie's avatar looked familliar somehow :lol: . Unfortunately, I currently have yet to figure out whom this woman whom RPK probably stole the photo from somewhere is but if anyone figures out who she is, please let us all know so that the TDR can present the evidence to the court!
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 pm

He picture has changed. It's now a guy reading a Magazine. Never realised debby was a guys name too
Image Image

User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:He picture has changed. It's now a guy reading a Magazine. Never realised debby was a guys name too
:lol: :lol: Sorry he is so sad it's funny :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:He picture has changed. It's now a guy reading a Magazine. Never realised debby was a guys name too
it's the one under "contact us" not the front where the pup was... it was changed this morning (i went to look to see if there was a save name he forgot to change on the image :oops: )
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 am

Oh right it is still there. Well then who is the guy meant to be? It's a bit random
Image Image

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Katlin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 am

Kyliedelonge wrote:Oh right it is still there. Well then who is the guy meant to be? It's a bit random
It's a site where you can upload a photo and then the site will photoshop it into a "stock photo". The site is photofunia. It's not really a real picture.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:25 pm

I've noticed that on the contact page of the second fake Blustag website the infos are exactly the same as the ones on the Fake Sylvaen website.

Like the previous screenshot that I posted there contact infos also contain the same infos saying: "When I am not taking care of my Tamaskans you will find me working at the local animal rescue. All pets deserve loving families. Please support your local animal shelter and rescues.

That being said, email is the best way to reach me...

Feel free to email via the address shown below:"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Katlin » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 pm

I've already said that lol
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by JulieSmith » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm

It so nice to know that he has time to help out at the animal shelters, especially as a lot of his dogs probably end up in them :twisted:

User avatar
Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Valravn » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 am

RPK doesn't have the brain power required to come up with different information. ;)

A little off topic... but does it bug anyone else when breeders of wolf look alike dogs use photos of real pure wolves on their site(in a way that is misleading)? It just seems like false advertising to me. I've seen so many threads where people have posted a wolf photo as an Utonagan because it was on an Utonagan website. I just want to shout "No that is a wolf! Utonagans don't look like that!" ...bugs me...
Image
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am

Valravn wrote:RPK doesn't have the brain power required to come up with different information. ;)

A little off topic... but does it bug anyone else when breeders of wolf look alike dogs use photos of real pure wolves on their site(in a way that is misleading)? It just seems like false advertising to me. I've seen so many threads where people have posted a wolf photo as an Utonagan because it was on an Utonagan website. I just want to shout "No that is a wolf! Utonagans don't look like that!" ...bugs me...

yeah, really bugs me... it kinda falls under the misrepresentation category in a way designed to mislead people into buying what they want not what they are actually buying :roll: ... ( :? kinda late, i may edit the wording in the morning :oops: )
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 am

It bothers me just as much. You won't find any wolves on the TDR's website except for the page describing the differences between the Tamaskan and the real wolf and comparing their appearance. If you're trying to promote a wolfdog-like breed with no wolves then you shouldn't have pictures of real wolves on your websites. Tamaskans don't look like real wolves and to claim that a wolf is a Tamaskan dog is outrageously ridiculous
Image

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Blustag » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:It bothers me just as much. You won't find any wolves on the TDR's website except for the page describing the differences between the Tamaskan and the real wolf and comparing their appearance. If you're trying to promote a wolfdog-like breed with no wolves then you shouldn't have pictures of real wolves on your websites. Tamaskans don't look like real wolves and to claim that a wolf is a Tamaskan dog is outrageously ridiculous
I agree BUT...'some' Tamaskan do look like 'real' wolves to the inexperienced eye :lol:

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Blustag wrote:
I agree BUT...'some' Tamaskan do look like 'real' wolves to the inexperienced eye :lol:
Well it kind of depends on the sub-species of the grey wolves as well. The photos that RPK has on his multiple websites are northern grey wolves of which the Tamaskan does not really resemble as much as the more southern sub-species like the Arabian wolves, Himalayan wolves, or the Eastern Canadian Wolves (a specie on its own). Most people looking at those pictures can tell that they are real wolves. As far as I've notice, Tamaskans more closely resemble the low-content Czech wolfdogs in phenotypes than that of an actual wolf hence your motto of "The Wolfdog Without The Wolf". I guess it all depends on the different individuals when it comes to asking about how wolf-like the breed looks.
Image

User avatar
AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA (for now)
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by AZDehlin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:
Blustag wrote:
I agree BUT...'some' Tamaskan do look like 'real' wolves to the inexperienced eye :lol:
Well it kind of depends on the sub-species of the grey wolves as well. The photos that RPK has on his multiple websites are northern grey wolves of which the Tamaskan does not really resemble as much as the more southern sub-species like the Arabian wolves, Himalayan wolves, or the Eastern Canadian Wolves (a specie on its own). Most people looking at those pictures can tell that they are real wolves. As far as I've notice, Tamaskans more closely resemble the low-content Czech wolfdogs in phenotypes than that of an actual wolf hence your motto of "The Wolfdog Without The Wolf". I guess it all depends on the different individuals when it comes to asking about how wolf-like the breed looks.
I also agree people shouldn't be putting wolves on their websites to confuse the public... I due think some TDR Tamaskan do in fact look very similar to the Northern Grey wolf/ Timer wolves I have seen here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. If you left a tamaskan to run in the woods and it had to fend for itself they would get that rough outdoor look real quick... even after camping for a weekend in the dirt with Zephyr he almost fools me if he is just out of close range and he is walking slow with his head low. The only thing that prevents him from being mistaken is his small size still being only a 5 month old puppy and his collar if he is at the right angle.

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Katlin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:It bothers me just as much. You won't find any wolves on the TDR's website except for the page describing the differences between the Tamaskan and the real wolf and comparing their appearance. If you're trying to promote a wolfdog-like breed with no wolves then you shouldn't have pictures of real wolves on your websites. Tamaskans don't look like real wolves and to claim that a wolf is a Tamaskan dog is outrageously ridiculous
Uh actually yeah they do! I've seen two here in Calgary and 13 in Wolf Creek USA, although the wolf creek encounters were long ago I can assure you, Lucas, that most, if not ALL tams look VERY much like wolves. To say what you have just said goes totally against the breed. People worked very hard to get this breed to look as they do... so for you to say that is downright insulting. I'm sorry if I took too much offence to this statement but if you had said this to one of my tamaskan that I worked hard for many years to make them look like a wolf...well not going to lie... I'd be mad.

There are some things such as the size that differs from wolves, no they aren't an exact copy but it's not a stretch to say they look alike.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Valravn » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 am

Convel wrote:
fangjingtuanlucas wrote:It bothers me just as much. You won't find any wolves on the TDR's website except for the page describing the differences between the Tamaskan and the real wolf and comparing their appearance. If you're trying to promote a wolfdog-like breed with no wolves then you shouldn't have pictures of real wolves on your websites. Tamaskans don't look like real wolves and to claim that a wolf is a Tamaskan dog is outrageously ridiculous
Uh actually yeah they do! I've seen two here in Calgary and 13 in Wolf Creek USA, although the wolf creek encounters were long ago I can assure you, Lucas, that most, if not ALL tams look VERY much like wolves. To say what you have just said goes totally against the breed. People worked very hard to get this breed to look as they do... so for you to say that is downright insulting. I'm sorry if I took too much offence to this statement but if you had said this to one of my tamaskan that I worked hard for many years to make them look like a wolf...well not going to lie... I'd be mad.

There are some things such as the size that differs from wolves, no they aren't an exact copy but it's not a stretch to say they look alike.
Actually, I agree with Lucas here. Not trying to offend anyone but Tamaskans don't look like wolves. They're closer than any other dog breed I've seen but they are very obviously(to anyone who knows what a real wolf looks like) not wolves. Tamaskans are wolf-like but not an exact replica. Not yet anyway. ;)

But my point in all this was that using wolf pictures without making it clear what they are is very misleading.
Image
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Valravn wrote:
Convel wrote:
fangjingtuanlucas wrote:It bothers me just as much. You won't find any wolves on the TDR's website except for the page describing the differences between the Tamaskan and the real wolf and comparing their appearance. If you're trying to promote a wolfdog-like breed with no wolves then you shouldn't have pictures of real wolves on your websites. Tamaskans don't look like real wolves and to claim that a wolf is a Tamaskan dog is outrageously ridiculous
Uh actually yeah they do! I've seen two here in Calgary and 13 in Wolf Creek USA, although the wolf creek encounters were long ago I can assure you, Lucas, that most, if not ALL tams look VERY much like wolves. To say what you have just said goes totally against the breed. People worked very hard to get this breed to look as they do... so for you to say that is downright insulting. I'm sorry if I took too much offence to this statement but if you had said this to one of my tamaskan that I worked hard for many years to make them look like a wolf...well not going to lie... I'd be mad.

There are some things such as the size that differs from wolves, no they aren't an exact copy but it's not a stretch to say they look alike.
Actually, I agree with Lucas here. Not trying to offend anyone but Tamaskans don't look like wolves. They're closer than any other dog breed I've seen but they are very obviously(to anyone who knows what a real wolf looks like) not wolves. Tamaskans are wolf-like but not an exact replica. Not yet anyway. ;)

But my point in all this was that using wolf pictures without making it clear what they are is very misleading.
Well of course Tamaskans are meant to look like real wolves just as most northern-spitz do but most of us here should be able to actually tell the difference between a Tamaskan and that of an actual wolf or wolfdog. They may look like northern wolves to some extent and like dogs in other times. I guess it also depends on each different individual's opinion. But personally, I think the Tamaskan does resemble the wolf to some extent but don't look completely wolf-like and I don't really expect them to look 100% like the northern wolves either. If this breed really did look 100% like a real wolf and still acts like a domestic dog then WOW that'll be better! However, the TDR has openly admitted that while they tried their best, they can only go so far.

http://www.tamaskan-dog.com/Information/defra.htm

But the problem with this portion of the subject is that RPK is using photos of actual wolves on his website's design to confuse the visitors. I mean, if you are to promote a dog that looks like a wolf, don't go posting photos of ACTUAL wolves or some people out there who actually can't tell the difference between a wolf and a northern-spitz type dog are going to think that the wolf in the background picture is an actual Tamaskan dog when it's not. The reverse is also true. Although RPK so far hasn't actually claimed that those real wolves are his Tamaskan wolfdogs (and we sure hope that he doesn't ever try) his website is already misleading with those real wolves in the background.
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:14 am

but he can use those pictures. he 'claims' he has wolf x's (or hybrids) listed under tamaskan (4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken?) which is why he can't call them tamaskan. because tamaskan is a wolfdog without the wolf but if he is adding in wolf when it defeats the point of the wolfdog without the wolf motto... i wouldn't be surprised if every dog he sold has wolf in it to some degree.
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:18 am

TerriHolt wrote:but he can use those pictures. he 'claims' he has wolf x's (or hybrids) listed under tamaskan (4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken?) which is why he can't call them tamaskan. because tamaskan is a wolfdog without the wolf but if he is adding in wolf when it defeats the point of the wolfdog without the wolf motto... i wouldn't be surprised if every dog he sold has wolf in it to some degree.

Well none of his wolfdogs are actually high-contents. In fact, you can tell by their phenotypes that they are low content wolfdogs. As well, a few of the wolfdog photos on his websites are actually ones owned by Paul Tilley, another bad breeder in NC, and are NOT his dogs at all.
Image

User avatar
Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Valravn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am

TerriHolt wrote:but he can use those pictures. he 'claims' he has wolf x's (or hybrids) listed under tamaskan (4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken?) which is why he can't call them tamaskan. because tamaskan is a wolfdog without the wolf but if he is adding in wolf when it defeats the point of the wolfdog without the wolf motto... i wouldn't be surprised if every dog he sold has wolf in it to some degree.
RPK can't decide what his dogs are. He'll call them wolfdogs one minute then say they have no wolf the next. And his wolfdogs (non Tamaskans) are all low/no contents anyway.
Image
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:27 am

Valravn wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:but he can use those pictures. he 'claims' he has wolf x's (or hybrids) listed under tamaskan (4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken?) which is why he can't call them tamaskan. because tamaskan is a wolfdog without the wolf but if he is adding in wolf when it defeats the point of the wolfdog without the wolf motto... i wouldn't be surprised if every dog he sold has wolf in it to some degree.
RPK can't decide what his dogs are. He'll call them wolfdogs one minute then say they have no wolf the next. And his wolfdogs (non Tamaskans) are all low/no contents anyway.

:lol: thats why i said 'claims' ;)
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
Valravn wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:but he can use those pictures. he 'claims' he has wolf x's (or hybrids) listed under tamaskan (4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken?) which is why he can't call them tamaskan. because tamaskan is a wolfdog without the wolf but if he is adding in wolf when it defeats the point of the wolfdog without the wolf motto... i wouldn't be surprised if every dog he sold has wolf in it to some degree.
RPK can't decide what his dogs are. He'll call them wolfdogs one minute then say they have no wolf the next. And his wolfdogs (non Tamaskans) are all low/no contents anyway.

:lol: thats why i said 'claims' ;)

Let's face it, most of his informations make no sense whatsoever. The way he's talking to himself on facebook is evidences that he's desperate for some appreciation while the only people agreeing with his rubbish is his own sockpuppet accounts :lol:
Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am
Location: florida
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by swake » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Still dont understand why he hasnt been taken to court for, well the list is long and most of you already know
EDIT
out of these websites is there any point in time where he has used a photo that belongs to one of you guys? If he has this is the quickest way to close some things off
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Nino » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

there is one that belongs to me.. Debby was going to send me a form but I think she forgot and I have been kinda held up with an examn (that is in a couple of weeks)
>> Nino <<
Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am
Location: florida
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by swake » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

You will have to talk to a computer wiz but maybe go to a computer shop. If I am not mistaken what I was told you can find a way to back track to where they purchased the web name and can close it down due to theft. I wouldnt wait for a forum from a friend I would go talk to a atterney. You can make some money off of this guy if you take him to court for multiple things if I am not mistaken. If I am not mistaken you guys can really push to get him into court and have it down soon
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Nino » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

well.. Denmark is not really a.. what is the right way to say this without insulting anyone.. spill the coffie - sue McDonald because its hot, put the cat in the microwave - sue the microwave company because it doesn't say you cant in the instructions book, etc. kinda country..

.. Debby is much more into this whole thing than I am, so I will just talk to her..
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by TerriHolt » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Nino wrote:spill the coffie - sue McDonald because its hot
:lol: :? sorry :oops: i said that the other week when i spilled my hot choc on my hand...
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

swake wrote:Still dont understand why he hasnt been taken to court for, well the list is long and most of you already know
EDIT
out of these websites is there any point in time where he has used a photo that belongs to one of you guys? If he has this is the quickest way to close some things off
YES! He did! Check out the links below!

http://tamaskantruth.com/notice.php

http://tamaskantruth.com/rumor.php

Several of those pictures were stolen from multiple TDR breeders' personal facebook albums. One of the most ridiculous has to be the false claims of John's second male Jaeger being too heavy to walk. Yeah RIGHT! This is one of the dumbest rubbish that RPK could thought of, first pilfering someone's picture and then claiming that a dog is overweighted! (if you look at several other photos from Tarheel's facebook profile you'd see that, like all of the other Tamaskans, Jaeger can nearly trot like a wolf), the picture of John holding his dog was just to show how big Jaeger had grown at that time but he can walk perfectly on his own.

The other photo that REALLY PISSES ME OFF is the one claiming that Debby sold sick pups out of a shopping cart. If you look at an album on her Sylvæn Tamaskan's facebook, you'd see that the pups are NOT ill and that Debby was only taking them out on a strole and along with their parents, Jasper and Vixen. As well, the pups were NOT sent out to anyone at the time (they weren't at an appropriate week and still needed some time with their parents). Also, if you check on the actual Croatian news site and search for Debby's Arrest you'd find that the article DOES NOT EXIST! Obviously because it's fake and solely meant to defame the TDR breeders! I can go on telling you more about all of the other lame pictures and FAKE articles that RPK had posted out there but I think you get the point. I hope that answers your question.
Image

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Katlin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 am

John's second male Jaeger being too heavy to walk.
No actually he claims that Jaegar has hip dysplasia, this is false.

It does take a while but if you are confused about what is going on, Swake, maybe read the entire thread :)
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 am

Convel wrote:
John's second male Jaeger being too heavy to walk.
No actually he claims that Jaegar has hip dysplasia, this is false.

It does take a while but if you are confused about what is going on, Swake, maybe read the entire thread :)
Didn't he even get the name and sex of the dog wrong??
Image Image

User avatar
Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Valravn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:
Convel wrote:
John's second male Jaeger being too heavy to walk.
No actually he claims that Jaegar has hip dysplasia, this is false.

It does take a while but if you are confused about what is going on, Swake, maybe read the entire thread :)
Didn't he even get the name and sex of the dog wrong??
Yep. He originally had a photo of Jaeger(male) with a caption that said Tundra(female). Idiot.
Screen shot 2010-10-11 at 8.59.20 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Wow he called Jaeger "Tundra" :lol:
Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am
Location: florida
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by swake » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 pm

May I recommend that everyone put a copy write label on all your photos of your dogs. If you have it on art sites like that DA or photobucket it can easily be proven that those photos are yours and yours have been up longer.

I recommend to take a step and send a email telling him that you do not give him permission to use your photos. Just one step to help build your case. Not sure about the whole using jaeger's photo but photos claiming as his can be used against him.

Sorry nemo I dont know who debby was lol
Now the coffee and cat thing is outragous but theft(of the pictures), and slander is frowned upon and he may only get slapped on the hand for it but between that one slap on the hand, and the slap on the hand from the other people who got sickly puppies from him, the court will get sick of him and put an end to it all, hopefully. Though, those dogs can only produce so many puppies, and only so many can sell, hopefuly you guys and the other people can take him for so much money that he will no longer be able to support his dogs.

I am sorry if I come out rude on here, I know I do sometimes. Please note that is not the case, I dont know why but it happens :lol: I am trying to think of new ways

though from my understanding is that he is selling puppies with out a passing health certificate. That is considered illegal(from where I am) in florida. I am willing to bet its illegal there, if someone in that area could check that out, and then talk with the owners with the sickly puppies from RPK and see if he gave them one. I am sure you can put a stop, or for at least shortly to the income. Put a stop the income, the dogs will go hungry, those dogs will loose weight and animal control will be forced to take them.

If they do NOT have a health certificate he is not aloud to sell them, and they will do a count on the dogs. They will give a amount of days and return to see if they have passing health certificates, and if they didnt get them and the numbers have dropped they will take them away. At least thats what florida does and I am sure thats what happens there
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm

swake wrote:May I recommend that everyone put a copy write label on all your photos of your dogs. If you have it on art sites like that DA or photobucket it can easily be proven that those photos are yours and yours have been up longer.

I recommend to take a step and send a email telling him that you do not give him permission to use your photos. Just one step to help build your case. Not sure about the whole using jaeger's photo but photos claiming as his can be used against him.

Sorry nemo I dont know who debby was lol
Now the coffee and cat thing is outragous but theft(of the pictures), and slander is frowned upon and he may only get slapped on the hand for it but between that one slap on the hand, and the slap on the hand from the other people who got sickly puppies from him, the court will get sick of him and put an end to it all, hopefully. Though, those dogs can only produce so many puppies, and only so many can sell, hopefuly you guys and the other people can take him for so much money that he will no longer be able to support his dogs.

I am sorry if I come out rude on here, I know I do sometimes. Please note that is not the case, I dont know why but it happens :lol: I am trying to think of new ways

though from my understanding is that he is selling puppies with out a passing health certificate. That is considered illegal(from where I am) in florida. I am willing to bet its illegal there, if someone in that area could check that out, and then talk with the owners with the sickly puppies from RPK and see if he gave them one. I am sure you can put a stop, or for at least shortly to the income. Put a stop the income, the dogs will go hungry, those dogs will loose weight and animal control will be forced to take them.

If they do NOT have a health certificate he is not aloud to sell them, and they will do a count on the dogs. They will give a amount of days and return to see if they have passing health certificates, and if they didnt get them and the numbers have dropped they will take them away. At least thats what florida does and I am sure thats what happens there

That's alright, anyone will sound nasty when angry, just don't slip into the trap of spilling profanity (like I already did multiple times on this forum :roll: ). I agree with you about the health results but you got to remember that puppy milling is quite the grey space in the US and Canada. In some places like Florida or Manitoba they are illegal although some do exist in said places and in some places like NC and Ontario they're not. As long as the dogs are given food and water and a shelter and the puppy miller doesn't sell to the pet stores then the authorities don't need to check on them but this is exactly how RPK has been slipping through those loopholes in North Carolina's legal system. But I really hope that with more people complaining then they will eventually have to go in and investigate on his place and hopefully shut him down for good. As for the photo cases, I agree with you. But remember that copied photos can still be photo-shopped even if the original one had someone's signature but in RPK's case he's pretty much screwed as several people are currently filing DMCA paperworks regarding this theft. Like you said, stealing another's picture without their permission is punishable by law and I think RPK is in for a huge beating.
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm

He is also falsifying health Certs
Image Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am
Location: florida
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by swake » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 pm

I did some snooping and found that north carolina does require that all puppies must have health certificates before being sold or even given away. Has anyone checked with past buyers about this?

If there is even just one dog sold or even given away with out a health certificate it will put a halt on their production.
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:04 am

swake wrote:I did some snooping and found that north carolina does require that all puppies must have health certificates before being sold or even given away. Has anyone checked with past buyers about this?

If there is even just one dog sold or even given away with out a health certificate it will put a halt on their production.
Once again, he's notoriest for falsifying health certificates. I believe there are several photos of some of the fake certificates that were posted on facebook.
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 am

He takes healthy puppies to the vet and then changes them for the sick pups
Image Image

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Katlin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:25 am

Kyliedelonge wrote:He takes healthy puppies to the vet and then changes them for the sick pups
Where did you get this information from? I am not so sure about this particular rumor... :? :|
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:47 am

I read it on this (?) thread. One of the many about RPK
Image Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 am

(will take it bk If I'm wrong but I'm sure I read it here somewhere)
Image Image

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 am

Kyliedelonge wrote:He takes healthy puppies to the vet and then changes them for the sick pups
:?: Uhm, I'm confused, also how the world can you exchange a dog for another dog at a vet? That doesn't make any sense! :?:
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:38 am

I was talking about the documents Lucas.
Image Image

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 am

Kyliedelonge wrote:I was talking about the documents Lucas.
May I ask which document you are referring to? Sorry to be pushing you but I was confused for a while
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am

I'm assuming a health cert. Ive never bought from a breeder before so I don't know what things they need to get from a vet. I'm sure I read it on one of these threads but they are so long they take hours to read and I just don't have the time to go back and read them all through again to see where I found it.
Image Image

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am
Location: florida
Contact:

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by swake » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:I'm assuming a health cert. Ive never bought from a breeder before so I don't know what things they need to get from a vet. I'm sure I read it on one of these threads but they are so long they take hours to read and I just don't have the time to go back and read them all through again to see where I found it.
Even adoption places are required for health cert.

Why hasnt anyone reported the false cert. Its just as bad to give a false one, then none at all
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Looks like RPK has pulled another brainless stunt!

All I have to say is "Wow... just wow" :evil:

EDIT: According to Tarheel, RPK's partner Ratliff apparently tried to purchase a dog from the former NY breeder but they saw through him and turned him down. This is clearly RPK's FAILED retaliation! Seriously, RPK? Did you honestly thought you could con a breeder who has you as #1 on their blacklist? :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

Post Reply