"Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Booma » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 pm

How can he just post peoples addys online??????!!!!!!!
And is that meant to b Debby drinking and dialing underneath ??
Geeeeeeeez
Image Image

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Thanks for the screen print, saves us all increasing his web count going to look at yet another stupid lie.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:How can he just post peoples addys online??????!!!!!!!
And is that meant to b Debby drinking and dialing underneath ??
Geeeeeeeez
The one on the bottom has been up for a long time. That was his retaliation on Debby for calling his vet in an attempt to get some information about the dogs whom he supposedly takes there.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:And is that meant to b Debby drinking and dialing underneath ??

that one always makes me giggle when i see it... i mean... really??? the more junk he puts on there will hopefully make it worse when it all falls down on top of him... before he started putting ridiculous BS on there, to some people google-ing, it would have passed for truth if they had not done their own searching... but the "new" BS he adds monthly is so stupid that even a passing glance can see the desperation and fiction behind it... so just let him keep adding and he will prove his own website to be a lie :twisted:

Edit: Askol Lobo? dude can't even spell his own friends names ;)

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Talk about claiming to be "non-biased" when we can all see the through those crap he's been posting. And that's her morning cereal and milk that she posted on her facebook, NOT alcohol! RPK is so insane he doesn't know how much damage he's inflicted on himself anymore with those compulsive lying while at the same time he knows VERY WELL that a LOT of people, not just TDR fans and members but Shiba Inu breeders, wolfdog experts, and more recently, a University professor from my province are watching him. He screwed himself from the start! Also, that address is NO LONGER the Double J location. He didn't even know that J&J moved! :lol:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:And that's her morning cereal and milk
tisk tisk tisk... debby and her alcoholic cornflakes ;) :lol:

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

just to clear it up, I was actually eating cereal out of the box (without milk) and drinking a glass of concentrated syrup juice (with water)... lol :lol:
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 am

Sylvaen wrote:just to clear it up, I was actually eating cereal out of the box (without milk) and drinking a glass of concentrated syrup juice (with water)... lol :lol:

ok, crazy lady eating dry cereal... you need committing just for that :shock: , yukky :lol:

anywho... he makes half the people in an asylum look sane!

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
anywho... he makes half the people in an asylum look sane!
I agree with you 100000% ;) A lot of insane people in the street know when to stop trying to get attention but RPK just resorts to launching more personal attacks. I hope the police gets him soon. :twisted:

Did you see the other recent reviews about him on facebook? He's recently resorted to attacking a lot of his former customers including those few who were kind enough to try and help him with advices for improving his breeding at one point. :roll:

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

So Kevin sent a few emails last night about how I was making fun of his dogs (which I sorta was). On one of them he stated he was getting all of his dogs hip scored. Curious, I pushed him for details and it turns out he wants to get all breeding dogs hip scored this year...although I'll believe it when I see it I'm glad he is potentially taking a step in the right direction. Whether or not it will actually happen is something only he knows.

Thought I'd share.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

ah well.. one thing is getting them hip scored (then he will just be able to say to the people he is cunning that all breeding animals have been hip scored, making people think he is a better breeder than he is) - another thing is taking out dogs that have bad hips, or produced several dogs with bad hips.. I really doubt he will replace any dogs because of the hips..
>> Nino <<

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Hopefully there will be people smart enough to ask to see the hip scores.... If he actually bothers to get them done/ doesn't fake it somehow
Image Image

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:Hopefully there will be people smart enough to ask to see the hip scores.... If he actually bothers to get them done/ doesn't fake it somehow
If you wanna see what Tamaskan are tested:

http://offa.org/results.html?num=&submi ... r=&rptdte=

I think there is only two RPK dog tested and they aren't owned by RPK

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Even if he gets his dogs hip scored (which I highly doubt he'd truly do anyways), nothings gonna change the fact that he's a commercial breeder who is mass producing a bunch of dogs and conning a lot of people. Besides, he's a notorious compulsive liar so I NEVER trust him plus he has forged health certificates and pedigrees in the past to hide sick lines.

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I think anything he says or writes is not worth the time taken to write it or the paper its written on.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

JulieSmith wrote:I think anything he says or writes is not worth the time taken to write it or the paper its written on.

yup... thats the first thing that came to my mind after "yeah, right"... he wouldn't know how to do things right if the answer jumped up and bit him on the a$$ :roll:

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

AZDehlin wrote:If you wanna see what Tamaskan are tested:

As of 2011, all Tamaskan Dogs are hip scored by the BVA (no longer by OFA). However, the TDR still uses OFA for DM testing. ;)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
JulieSmith wrote:I think anything he says or writes is not worth the time taken to write it or the paper its written on.

yup... thats the first thing that came to my mind after "yeah, right"... he wouldn't know how to do things right if the answer jumped up and bit him on the a$$ :roll:
I am looking forward to the day his actions come back and bite him on his a$$ :twisted:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I hope RPK loses MORE than an @$$.
The old man is really pissing me off with the way he fails to see all of those dogs as living individuals in need of a proper loving family. Instead, all he sees are dollar signs floating above everything else. That's all he cares about, making a profit off of things that breathe. Multiple people have already proven it including some of his former customers who reported it on their facebooks. He doesn't love his dogs, otherwise he wouldn't be madly breeding them. I ponder how karma's going crush him but I hope it clobbers him to a pulp!

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am

Sylvaen wrote:

As of 2011, all Tamaskan Dogs are hip scored by the BVA (no longer by OFA). However, the TDR still uses OFA for DM testing. ;)
Yeah was just showing that Rpk isn't testing his dogs only two rpk dogs are listed on there and they aren't owned by him. I am aware hip testing is through BVA now :)

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 am

AZDehlin wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:

Yeah was just showing that Rpk isn't testing his dogs only two rpk dogs are listed on there and they aren't owned by him. I am aware hip testing is through BVA now :)
The only dogs tested as of right now are my girl Akira and my friends girl Ula. Rin will be tested this year. A few other owners have had hips done but not scored.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 am

well he can say they are tested, but a lot of people are "stupid" (of cause not stupid you know what I mean) and will just think, they must be all right if he say they are tested..

I would love that BVA had a database where you could look up the dogs like OAF though.. I am kinda missing that a lot..
>> Nino <<

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Nino wrote:well he can say they are tested, but a lot of people are "stupid" (of cause not stupid you know what I mean) and will just think, they must be all right if he say they are tested..

I would love that BVA had a database where you could look up the dogs like OAF though.. I am kinda missing that a lot..
I wish they did too so I didn't have to keep asking people what there dogs hip score was... I am sure I am going to drive someone nuts.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Get a load of this crap! (a friend of mine went on tamaskantruth this morning and sent me this screenshot, gotta thank her for saving me the trouble of going on his website a second time this month. Of course, I'm not going to say her name since she doesn't want her identity to go public)

How embarrassing! Clearly he's been picking on the Bannow family more than anyone else. Whenever he's cornered he starts writing crap about John and Christina.
It's exactly what everyone's been saying a million times about RPK and yet he doesn't seem to know when to stop trying get attention.

Side note: Noticed that he spelled Sequoia wrong :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm guessing that the number os just his own so that he can confirm...
Cannot use the info for anything.. Since all Tamaskan hips are done by BVA not OFFA, of-cause no info is there.. And that webpage is his own so ofcause thats not there either... As Homer Simpson would have said it.. DOH!

Edit: I apologize for my bad spelling :lol: my fingers are to fat for the Iphone :oops:
>> Nino <<

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

I look at things like this and am just amazed that this guy is so petty and spiteful and has nothing better to do with his time than make up lies about people :s
Image Image

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

That page has been up for almost a week Lucas. He put that up as soon as Tarheel's new website went up (still under construction.)

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

AZDehlin wrote:That page has been up for almost a week Lucas. He put that up as soon as Tarheel's new website went up (still under construction.)
Well I don't often go on the site so I don't know. I usually avoid any suspicious sites that look like a plant from RPK including those that we all know are his, going on the site like only once every month on a different computer. But these lame accusations that RPK makes about the TDR never seems to end. As what's already been said by so many people, RPK should spend more time with his dogs (of which we all know he has SO MANY of) than to waste his time posting crap and sending horrid emails. I hope he rots in prison for all this rubbish that he's been doing to everyone.

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:
AZDehlin wrote:That page has been up for almost a week Lucas. He put that up as soon as Tarheel's new website went up (still under construction.)
Well I don't often go on the site so I don't know. I usually avoid any suspicious sites that look like a plant from RPK including those that we all know are his, going on the site like only once every month on a different computer. But these lame accusations that RPK makes about the TDR never seems to end. As what's already been said by so many people, RPK should spend more time with his dogs (of which we all know he has SO MANY of) than to waste his time posting crap and sending horrid emails. I hope he rots in prison for all this rubbish that he's been doing to everyone.
I have been monitoring his site since I started helping Tarheel update their site. He is never ending with his attacks... As soon as the site started getting update, he has been full of new attacks. I hope it catches up with him soon.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am

As Julie and Terri have already pointed out, better not go on the rubbish sites too often. It'll make it pop up a lot on google searches and we don't want more ignorant people falling for it. RPK has gone too far with these online stunts but I'm very confident that everything will backfire on him in the end.

Canadia
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Canadia » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:34 am

RightPuppy Kennel just tried to add me as a friend on facebook - I had fun reporting them as a fraudulent organization.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

a few month back, "Ronnie Marsh" (aka kivin, aka, RPK, aka whatever else he uses) sent random, abusive pm's to mine ;) i reported for abuse but *sigh*, he's still there...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

TerriHolt wrote:a few month back, "Ronnie Marsh" (aka kivin, aka, RPK, aka whatever else he uses) sent random, abusive pm's to mine ;) i reported for abuse but *sigh*, he's still there...
It's amazing how he keeps going :twisted:

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Canadia wrote:RightPuppy Kennel just tried to add me as a friend on facebook - I had fun reporting them as a fraudulent organization.
I have him blocked so he can't add me or follow Basalt Tamaskan... Best to stay clear and cover all your bases :D

Sion
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Sion » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm

I just went and had a look at his site, being new to all this and wanting to see if there were some reasoned arguments that I should be aware of, weigh things up, etc.

O.M.G. :shock:

Won't be going there again.
"Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things." - Robert Heinlein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 pm

TerriHolt wrote:a few month back, "Ronnie Marsh" (aka kivin, aka, RPK, aka whatever else he uses) sent random, abusive pm's to mine ;) i reported for abuse but *sigh*, he's still there...
Yeah that's exactly what everyone that I've spoken with who has been attacked by him has been saying.
That RPK uses the "Ronnie" personality to write threatening emails to them. "sign" :roll:

Canadia
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Canadia » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 am

AZDehlin wrote:
Canadia wrote:RightPuppy Kennel just tried to add me as a friend on facebook - I had fun reporting them as a fraudulent organization.
I have him blocked so he can't add me or follow Basalt Tamaskan... Best to stay clear and cover all your bases :D
Good advice - I'll do that right now.

jimking44
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by jimking44 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am

I find all the info posted on here regarding Right Puppy Kennel in Salisbury, NC highly entertaining. It is ironic that critics in Europe as well as here close to home spew negativity with little to no evidence to back up their claims. Here in NC, puppy mills are notoriously present; and thus viewed with much disdain. As an avid animal rights advocate, and someone who has researched the breed for several years, I have finally decided to weigh in. RPK may have an unusually high number of litters annually, but even Rowan County Animal Control says they run a clean operation. And yes, some vets may not approve of the owners way of running his operation, nor the high numbers; still, none have articulated or shown any evidence of RPK being a puppy mill. On the other side of the coin, the Tamaskan is a new breed that when compared with other breed standards seems to have been masterminded by some narcissistic Dr. Frankenstein. Until the two principal parties sit down and work out the differences, the lies, half truths and jealous jabs will continue. In the meantime, the breed suffers. Neither RPK nor the powers that run this site and control the issue in the UK and Europe have time on their side. In other words, this kind of controversy dies like a glacier. Both sides should lay self aside for the betterment of the breed and compromise; tomorrow. This is what any true lover of the breed and a lover of dogs in general would do. Anything less makes the narcissism jibe above much more than an attempt at humor.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

jimking44 wrote:I find all the info posted on here regarding Right Puppy Kennel in Salisbury, NC highly entertaining. It is ironic that critics in Europe as well as here close to home spew negativity with little to no evidence to back up their claims. Here in NC, puppy mills are notoriously present; and thus viewed with much disdain. As an avid animal rights advocate, and someone who has researched the breed for several years, I have finally decided to weigh in. RPK may have an unusually high number of litters annually, but even Rowan County Animal Control says they run a clean operation. And yes, some vets may not approve of the owners way of running his operation, nor the high numbers; still, none have articulated or shown any evidence of RPK being a puppy mill. On the other side of the coin, the Tamaskan is a new breed that when compared with other breed standards seems to have been masterminded by some narcissistic Dr. Frankenstein. Until the two principal parties sit down and work out the differences, the lies, half truths and jealous jabs will continue. In the meantime, the breed suffers. Neither RPK nor the powers that run this site and control the issue in the UK and Europe have time on their side. In other words, this kind of controversy dies like a glacier. Both sides should lay self aside for the betterment of the breed and compromise; tomorrow. This is what any true lover of the breed and a lover of dogs in general would do. Anything less makes the narcissism jibe above much more than an attempt at humor.
Pfft. Rpk cares about nothing but the money side. He couldnt care less about his dogs.
Image Image

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am

jimking44 wrote:I find all the info posted on here regarding Right Puppy Kennel in Salisbury, NC highly entertaining. It is ironic that critics in Europe as well as here close to home spew negativity with little to no evidence to back up their claims. Here in NC, puppy mills are notoriously present; and thus viewed with much disdain. As an avid animal rights advocate, and someone who has researched the breed for several years, I have finally decided to weigh in. RPK may have an unusually high number of litters annually, but even Rowan County Animal Control says they run a clean operation. And yes, some vets may not approve of the owners way of running his operation, nor the high numbers; still, none have articulated or shown any evidence of RPK being a puppy mill. On the other side of the coin, the Tamaskan is a new breed that when compared with other breed standards seems to have been masterminded by some narcissistic Dr. Frankenstein. Until the two principal parties sit down and work out the differences, the lies, half truths and jealous jabs will continue. In the meantime, the breed suffers. Neither RPK nor the powers that run this site and control the issue in the UK and Europe have time on their side. In other words, this kind of controversy dies like a glacier. Both sides should lay self aside for the betterment of the breed and compromise; tomorrow. This is what any true lover of the breed and a lover of dogs in general would do. Anything less makes the narcissism jibe above much more than an attempt at humor.
See.. Joining a forum making only one post, in the topic of high emotions, talking in a way that some people might see as defending a person, that most people do find there is more than enough proof of that does indeed care more of money, than the welfare of the dogs he has and the ones he breeds, plus where they end up and the people the pups are sold to, can really let one think that this once again could be that same person joining the forum to try to defend what he is doing - as it has been tried quite some times before.

If you are indeed the person you say you are maybe at least making yourself noticed in more than this topic would be a good idea? Maybe even go to the introduction part introducing yourself?

Besides that.. your post is really a big joke, how can you not see all the proof?
You really would have to really try to convince yourself that it is not true, closing your ears and eyes starting humming "lalalalala" before this would actually make sense?

Just a few fact's that nobody a bit of sense and can deny.

It's been 4-5 years now since RightPuppy Kennel's got a hold of 3 Genuine Tamaskans, 2 females and a male, the females being sisters.

When he got the dogs conveniently both females had an "accidental" litter - this can happen, yes, but twice with a person who should know quite a bit about breeding since the person already knows quite a lot about breeding? This is VERY unlikely!

None the less - both litters were born, the pups were registered Tamaskans - at least one of these have later have found to be a sufferer of epilepsy - this would be enough to NEVER use this breeding pair together again - as both are clearly carriers - and using the male (who is a known carrier) with a full sister - with a 50% risk of carrying the disease - this would by any standard be very irresponsible - best case scenario both dogs should be excluded from any breeding programme!
THEY WERE NOT! - they were actually bred together again, and again, and again! - and there are several known cases of epileptic dogs because of this.

No official papers of the dogs used in breeding being health tested can be found nor provided - the ONE hip score that was actually in the OFA at one point were taken down by the officials because the owner had given a birth date quite a time earlier than the dog was actually born, which meant that the dog was actually much too young to be hip scored and the scores could therefore not be considered as precise as the dog had not yet stopped growing!

Despite selling hundred maybe even thousands of pups to date, and a LOT of these new owners have reported their dogs with health problems, including severe hip dysplasia already from a very young age, epilepsy and severe intestinal problems food allergies etc.
Even though that a lot of these cases are quite a few years old by now, and the breeder HAVE been informed of this, NO official health test results of the dogs he breed can be found anywhere.
And when told of problems, costing the new owners, the pups both a lot of mental pain and physical pain but also thousands upon thousands of dollars in health bills the breeder cares not about this - he have been known to act with both ignorance, anger and even turn even worse starting doing things most wouldn't even consider due to these breaking not only moral rules but also the actual breach of law.

I remember 2 years ago when I was first coming into the breed, this person proudly bragged about having already had at least 280 pups going through his kennels - please notice that at this time the dogs he had had only 2 or 3 years..

His Webpage have (at least had I don't know how it is anymore as I haven't visited the page in ages) a Paypal button - there is NO screening done on the new owners, just put down a deposit choose a pup and you wan't and there you go.. Anyone can get a puppy, there is no asking to the living conditions, or if the people getting the pup are even allowed to own a dog where they live.
There are several accounts that he send pups out being only 6 weeks old - by law most places this is MUCH too young to take a pup from the mother and siblings.
A lot of new owners also reports of the pups, when getting them both at the appropriate age and too young, being MUCH too small for their age, often they have big bellies (caused by worms) and a lot with soft stool for weeks even months after arrival because of intestinal problems, some have even reported that their new pup was diagnosed with Gadia - when contacting the breeder about this his advice was to WASH THE PUP IN BLEACH!! every day!

The "health insurance" the breeder provides is, pardon my language when I use a term from my language that has been translated, just something to open and take a crap in.
He has covered no of the vet bills so far as I have been informed, this is just to make people think that "everything is okay" when it really it is not

Besides this - there is dozens of people showing the papers they received with their pups, pedigrees having clearly being forged!
Anyone with a bit of knowledge and asking a bit around could find proof of this - just the fact that some of the dogs in the "pedigrees" he provide have either never existed, produced or never been in the lines that he uses - 85% at least of which is not even Tamaskan blood anymore anyway - still he is using the name of OUR type to advertise his spin of mutt-"breed"

This is just a FEW of the proof that can be found if you just ask around a bit, a lot of people have first hand experience with this guy - and can provide you with all the information that you need to show that this conflict is not just a difference of opinions and this person is not just any breeder this is a PUPPY MILLER whose ONLY concern is selling a product, no matter the cost of anyone around him. Just the fact that he puts and have put his young daughter in the line of fire for years shows the mentality of this person! What kind of person even does that?!!

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. it's probably not a zebra..

>> Nino <<

Canadia
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Canadia » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm

I think you've covered all the bases! It's pretty clear that negotiating with RPK in anyway does NOT benefit the tamaskan breed and that RPK's operation is, in fact, detrimental to the breed.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Nice Nino, and to add to that: he still has my money and refuses to give it back when I couldn't take a puppy. No good breeder would do that.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Nino wrote:
Love this... I have a mild crush on Micheal C. Hall.

Sounds like you got most of it covered, RPK's owner has also sent threatening emails to several breeders of real tamaskan. Also he has put a handful of websites up using registerd kennel names of the real breed to get people to buy his mutts instead of the real thing.

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Sorry to have to say this but I smell a troll on this topic thread. If I am wrong, I apologize. There is no compromise with a person who abuses and neglets their own dogs. There is no way possible any reputable breeder can properly maintain and care for so many dogs. 147 dogs, not including puppies was the last report I heard. This is a 2 person family run puppy mill, ran by Kevin and his daughter.
To the new poster, You have no clue what some of us know for fact or have evidence of. There are several people on this forum who have had direct contact with RPK, met him, or got an ill dog from this Puppy Mill, and I am one of them.
If you want facts, I suggest you write me privately.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

One look at his web site tells anyone who knows puppy mills exist that this is a puppy mill. Any animal rights advocate would be against puppy mills on principle as by definition they do not take the health and happiness of the dogs into consideration, the only thing that matters is producing puppies as cheaply as possible. So sorry I do not believe you are an "avid animal rights advocate" but someone who has a vested interested in promoting RPK.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

AZDehlin wrote:
Nino wrote:
Love this... I have a mild crush on Micheal C. Hall.
I actually edited it a bit from the original.. so it might not be misunderstood as offensive..
Try googling it if you wanna see the original :roll:

I do agree with you though.. I seem to crush a bit on several of the movie/show characters with brilliant minds, and a "crazy" side, like Dexter, House and Bones.. :lol:
>> Nino <<

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 am

Tarheel wrote:Sorry to have to say this but I smell a troll on this topic thread.
Yep, I "smell" it too...gotta love 'em >:P
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Ciaobella
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Ciaobella » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 am

Nino, you basically said everything :D
Katurah

Rhokk
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Rhokk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 am

You know, if you REALLY don't want him to keep lurking around here, PHPBB lets you blacklist entire IP blocks. If you're not too keen on that, you can also do some neat things with Apache! :)

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Rhokk wrote:You know, if you REALLY don't want him to keep lurking around here, PHPBB lets you blacklist entire IP blocks. If you're not too keen on that, you can also do some neat things with Apache! :)
Hearing how this person goes on in all odds and ends I think an IP blocking's probably not going to solve him comming back every now and then to make posts like this (and knowing internet trolls, I'd say yes, this person probably very much is just here to troll).

Afterall, they could still use a proxy to access this forum and/or make use of resetting modem with dynamic IPs

(which I have, too. Whenever I watch something on megavideo and I get told I have to wait X amount of minutes I just reset my modem and can continue watching)

That being said, as a newcomer here on the forum and being new to the breed and especially the rumor, I was quite confused at first who to believe.
However, I did a bit of research because whenever getting pulled into any existing conflict (because that is what it felt like) it's always best to take a step back from the opinion iof the people who are involved and rather go around and look for information yourself.

What I found is a sort of self-help-group on facebook in regards to RPK, his shitty service and his sick puppies. While all owners were happy to have their dogs, they were generally displeased that all of their pups had to suffer from food allergies, worms, hip-problems and other diseases, with some of them being severe.

I visited and read the whole 'Tamaskan Truth' website (which seems to be down for good right now), and it was obvious that it was nothing more but a smear website trying to make fun of the established breeders. Especially the part where the author describes one of the breeders as drug addict, though it's obvious she's just having a juice or something on the photo, as well as another established breeder being pulled in a sled by something which looks like a Mal and a Tam (completed by a statement under the picture how strong these dogs are for basically pulling something SOOO HEAVY up a hill. It was obvious that this was a stab against the breeder's weight, and it was pretty low)

So in case you should not be a troll, not be the man himself, or someone who was sent by him to clean his vest, the only thing I want to say to you is: before you make up an opinion and come in guns blazing; do some proper research. Look at the case from all sides, and not just one point. Observe, ask, be critical, and then form an opinion! Because otherwise you'll just look like a tool.