Tamaskan.de?

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Tamaskan.de?

Post by Tatzel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey so, I was looking for german shepherd with wolf grey markings on google when I stumbled upon this;
http://www.tamaskan.de/aboutserval.php? ... 0gpm7cda65

Are they part of the TDR?

Here are images:
LINK

I thought it was strange that the start page doesn't work and that it says something about e-mailing the adming os servalkatze.de - went there same website layout. They breed Tamaskans AND serval cats?
This seemed fishy to me, but I thought this is the best place to ask wether this is a scam or not.

Rahne

Re: Tamaskan.de?

Post by Rahne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

The owner of this website was planning on getting Tamaskan to become a future breeder. He purchased 2 Tamaskan from Saxon saying he was taking one himself and the other one was going to live with a friend if I remember correctly. Instead he resold both pups, one to a couple in Sweden (Loke), for 1800 euros (he bought them for 1000 pounds) making a big profit. The owners were told he was a close friend to Pete Saxon and that he was acting as a 'middle' man. He scammed the owners and the breeder and is now blacklisted!

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Wow, I had no idea!
'Middleman', heh. What a scammer >:|

Really annoying too that they got their hands on the url, and by the looks of the puppies on the pictures, they're breeding now :(

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Ohh no he is not breeding, he has no Tamaskan as far as I know. Those pups on the photos are from Blustag, he visted her in the UK.

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

Seriously? Because they claim it's their surrounding (for breeding?) and offer puppy placement and care services?!

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

He was told to take that website down - instead he just took down the main homepage of that website, and left the other pages still up.
Hopefully no one else will be scammed...
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Not sure if the website's still being maintained or updated or anything. I just think the whole thing is fishy to begin with.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh wow I just stumbled on that website today while google searching for European wolf subspecies in domestic dogs.

Particularly this link showed up:
http://www.tamaskan.de/aboutus.php?PHPS ... 0gpm7cda65

The word "Tamaskan" caught my attention, obviously. I was going to ask about it but glad I found this topic that Ricki started and read through the comments above before posting the question. It's a shame we have another scammer over there let alone one who currently does not own any Tamaskans but made a website as if to make himself sound like he's breeding them here: http://www.tamaskan.de/kitten.php?PHPSE ... 0gpm7cda65

:evil:

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 pm

LOL what sort of translator did they use, "kitten"s available in spring and autumn? Tamaskan kittens or what? >XD
I didn't even notice that you can view the website in english, too. :lol:

Edit: I'm almost tempted to call them and pretend to be interessted in a Tamaskan puppy from them.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 am

Tatzel wrote:LOL what sort of translator did they use, "kitten"s available in spring and autumn? Tamaskan kittens or what? >XD
I didn't even notice that you can view the website in english, too. :lol:

Edit: I'm almost tempted to call them and pretend to be interessted in a Tamaskan puppy from them.

Actually I did NOT do any translation, I guess searching in English on google led me to the english version of the scammer's website :lol: