Jackal??

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Post Reply
User avatar
TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am
Location: Arizona (for now)

Jackal??

Post by TParham86 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 am

Does anybody know why Jackal is now listed under the rainbow bridge on Lynn's website :?:

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: Jackal??

Post by Katlin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 am

He died of bloat, got into the food for all the dogs and ate himself to death. So sad :(
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am
Location: Arizona (for now)

Re: Jackal??

Post by TParham86 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 am

Katlin wrote:He died of bloat, got into the food for all the dogs and ate himself to death. So sad :(

Awe that's very sad :cry: poor baby :cry:

GreyJoy
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 am
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Jackal??

Post by GreyJoy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 am

damnit, Jack. all

User avatar
Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 5184
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Re: Jackal??

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Jackal died on Jan 11, 2013 but Lynn kept it a secret for 6 months.
When Skye drowned, she told everyone that he died on the same day it happened.
Image
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

User avatar
aerowrx
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 am
Location: USA

Re: Jackal??

Post by aerowrx » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Sylvaen wrote:Jackal died on Jan 11, 2013 but Lynn kept it a secret for 6 months.
When Skye drowned, she told everyone that he died on the same day it happened.
Why the special treatment?

User avatar
arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Jackal??

Post by arianwenarie » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 pm

aerowrx wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:Jackal died on Jan 11, 2013 but Lynn kept it a secret for 6 months.
When Skye drowned, she told everyone that he died on the same day it happened.
Why the special treatment?
When Skye drowned, Blustag was still with the TDR. But when Jackal passed, she had already left the TDR. Plus, Jackal had been her main stud dog, whereas I believe she was just starting to use Skye around the time he passed.

If you know the pedigrees, you'll realize Jackal is overused and the gene pool is saturated with his genes - both the good and the bad.

User avatar
Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Canada (North York, Ontario)

Re: Jackal??

Post by Tiantai » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Keeping it a secret like this just showed what a coward Blustag really is.

And plus when Skye drowned, Lynn claimed that he died in an accident after escaping and I believed that lie for a long time until finally seeing that confession.
Image

User avatar
arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Jackal??

Post by arianwenarie » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Tiantai wrote:Keeping it a secret like this just showed what a coward Blustag really is.

And plus when Skye drowned, Lynn claimed that he died in an accident after escaping and I believed that lie for a long time until finally seeing that confession.
It's true her actions were less than honorable, but I wouldn't go so low as to name calling, Lucas. ;) We're better than that...

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: Jackal??

Post by Katlin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:30 pm

arianwenarie wrote: It's true her actions were less than honorable, but I wouldn't go so low as to name calling, Lucas. ;) We're better than that...
Agreed
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Post Reply