Ronnie March (Kevin Settineri's fake identity)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Aushra
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Ronnie March (Kevin Settineri's fake identity)

Post by Aushra » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm

This isn't RPK that's behind this site, is it?
I'm kinda confused & am hoping to be rightly guided by you all. :)

http://tamaskantruth.com/contact.php

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Who Is This Guy?

Post by Valravn » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm

The website was made by RPK. Just look at the layout compared to RPK's site. Almost identical.
As far as I can tell "Ronnie Marsh" does not exist.
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Aushra
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Aushra » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Ahhh, I had a feeling & the websites do compare. Thanks for the clarification!

That's truly sad that this shite happens. It's exactly like what goes on in the Wolfdog world as well.
But I don't see this happening with other breeds, why. Or have I just not seen it?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes, it has been confirmed that "Ronnie Marsh" is none other than RPK.
I already sent all the evidence to the relevant authorities and an official investigation is underway.

Please see this topic for more info. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Aushra wrote:Ahhh, I had a feeling & the websites do compare. Thanks for the clarification!

That's truly sad that this shite happens. It's exactly like what goes on in the Wolfdog world as well.
But I don't see this happening with other breeds, why. Or have I just not seen it?
Every community where a number of passionate people are there will be problems at some point.
In many other breeds people have been arguing probably not much different to this.

I have been in the danish Rat community for years now, and several times there have been people slandering/disagreeing/arguing and every time it have had effect on the rest of the community.

People are not by nature peaceful its bound to happen some times, that's just life :)
>> Nino <<

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 pm

I expect that this kind of thing goes on to some extent, within pretty much every breed of dog's circle.

The difference seems to be that, the wolf lookalike breeds supporters, (tams, uts, ni, bi, etc) make their disputes more public than most other breeds supporters I've come across.

There are countless websites, forum discussions, blogs and god knows what else, which contain some faction, arguing with, slagging off, or both, some other group, sometimes with good reason, as in the case here with RPK, but other times...it gets quite ridiculous, and just when I think I've seen it all, something else pops up that leaves me wondering, just what is it about such new breeds/types of dogs, that seems to attract such controversy and conflict.
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Its true, there are arguments in every breed, I have been involved in three breeds in the show world and there is no exception.
But the none KC breeds do seem to be more vocal than others
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm

I suppose the big difference is that with a new breed you are creating the breed standard and look and everyone is going to have slightly different ideas and think that yours is the best view. Hence NIs, Uts and Tamaskans already. Once a breed is KC recognised then the standard has been written down and its only the interpretation that can be argued over, well that and health, breeding frequency, ect. I imagin that a lot of time and money go into developing a new breed and also a lot of yourself so any attack is more personal than the usual KC my dog is better than yours.

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Agree, though there're more than just 3, off the top of my head we've got the:

Tamaskan
Tamaskan wolfdog
Aatu tamaskan
British inuit/british wolfdog, a mix of northern inuit, csv, saarloos and probably a few other things.
Timbre dog/british timbre dog, these are reg by TIDA, and as far as I'm aware, are just anything that looks remotely wolf like.
Northern inuit
Utonagan
British utonagan

Then there's the anglo wolfdog program, an attempt at improving the health/genetic diversity of the ni by crossing it with, sibs, mals, gsds, saarloos and apparently tamaskan wolfdogs. I'd like that program to work, as I think the ni needs it, but I've got reservations about the inclusion of the latter, assuming that the tamaskan wolfdogs that are being refered to, are those bred by rpk.
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

Aushra
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Aushra » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 am

Thank you all for the responses!! Wow, it's sad that people can't keep their common goal in mind & help the animals instead of bashing eachother & the animals are the ones who end up suffering. Truly, I do not understand people nor how we can be the "highest form of sentient life" on this planet & we WILLINGLY hurt eachother just for the sake of our stoopid egos/pride.
I just watched a video that's been around for about a year now: An elephant living in sanctuary in Tennessee has a dog for her companion. These 2 are inseperable. They can overcome differences, why can't we?
:(

JessieLove09
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by JessieLove09 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 am

I read that myth fable thing on the Aatu's website. Kind of like a bashing thing? I was starting to get scared that the Tamaskan did have wolf in them, but I came here was reassured that there was no wolf.(Even though I am considering a low content wolf dog) Whew!

Its quite obvious who is more reputable and who isn't. Doberman people have the same issue with a few puppy mills. Its sad.

Its funny, I feel more comfortable walking Tanner than Molly,but Tanner is more of a love bug than Molly.lol
Jessica-
Molly-GSD
Rainbow Bridge:
Tanner, Max & Simba

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 am

The reading of all the article leaves dreamer and we cannot avoid asking questions....
Who is wrong? Who lies? Who is right ?
Only one handfuls of people must know him really, but in so much breeder myself, I persist in saying that would really the breeders of Tamaskans have to have to play the play of the transparency and had to have to make tests of parentabilité in a systematic way in every litter

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 am

Molly... that WHOLE website is lies. :shock: :evil:

Kevin Settineri (of RightPuppy Kennel) owns that website and wrote all those lies about us and the breed. He even made up fake newspaper stories (using photoshop) - http://tamaskantruth.com/rumor.php

Look at the photo at the very bottom... don't you recognize YOUR puppy in the front of that cart? (Mas'khann)
He claims that I was arrested for selling those "sick puppies" on the street, out of a supermarket trolley! (I was using the trolley only to carry them outside to play.) Anyway, how could I have sold them on the street (at the age of 5 weeks old) if they went to their homes across Europe at the age of 8 weeks old? And I know where ALL the 5 puppies are and I still speak to the owners regularly... also, I have never been arrested in my life (for anything) and I would never sell the puppies on the street (EVER) let alone at such a young age - it's complete nonsense! He stole that photo off my facebook page and edited the newspaper screenshot in photoshop -

check the Croatiatimes website for that article, you won't find it because IT DOESN'T EXIST!! :evil:
The same goes for the horrible video he made of me, saying that I'm an alcoholic and that my mother "kicked me out when I was 15" - all because I phoned his vet to ask about his dog's hip scores AFTER he posted my name and address all over the internet with a message saying that people should harass me (and a note about contacting his vet for more info).
B.jpg
It is the SAME story for EVERYTHING else printed on that website (either text or stolen photos that he edited in photoshop) - he is SICK IN THE HEAD! But, the most important thing, is that we CAN and WILL prove that it is all LIES --> IN COURT... and he will pay in the end.

That is why we contacted an attorney in America and we are filing a class action lawsuit! We have many witnesses who are willing to testify, we can prove conclusively that he owns and made that website, AND that he has caused actual financial damage to all of us as individuals and the group as a whole. To make up such LIES about people is ILLEGAL ("defamation") - it is designed purely to harm the reputations of those of us who stood up to his puppy mill. We already contacted the police about it back in September... you can read more about it here: http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=291

Of course, ALL Tamaskan adults are DNA profiled before they are allowed to breed. There are NO exceptions. This has been the case for since the very beginning, since 2002. All Tamaskan puppies can be traced back to the foundation dogs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

MOLLY I can also say that this is all lies. He has posted pictures of me too and others. Please ignore anything on his pages. :D

Janelle
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Janelle » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:23 am

Dear Molly I was there when he started making the articles then it turned into a webpage that he could direct his customers to as so called evidence to support his mill.

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by wen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 am

my god, this man is fool :shock: , doesn't he has anything better to do than invent such lies ?
But in another way, this false article is a great proof for you and I guess a big evidence for your atorney, isn't it ?
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 am

ok, i have a strong disliking for the guy... buy i have to say, i think it's a wasted talent. instead of been a big bad puppy mill owner :twisted: , he could have got a job in the advertising business or anyhing. they need creative people who are good at making up stuff... even his photo shop abailites would have been an asset to him in some line of legit, non-shamefull line of work (not that he has shame). but noooooo! he as to add to the problems in the world because there isn't enough already :roll:
he thinks he's so good and will get away with everthing he does... and i sincerely hope that karma will come and bite him in the patookie!

i have never understood how humans could be so cruel... it makes animals better than people like him (and the other cruel things people do to other humans as well). animals only kill to survive, defend and thrive... the 3 basic instincts. humans do it for fun, money and status. 3 completely diff reasons and it makes me ashamed to be the same species as people like kevin.

alot of people will come across the web sites like tamaskan truths and the likes (me), but it's the people that look beyone what they see and not take it at face value... as a sensible person once asid to me
MANY are being fooled by Kevin and his legitimate looking websites, sensible people who do the correct amount of research come to the same conclusion. And we would prefer to only sell our puppies to sensible people.
i just hope more and more people will start to see him for what he is... or at least, come hear first for the sake of his dogs.

{{{and breath}}}

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Glennz
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Glennz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:40 pm

I don´t know if this has been posted before, but it´s just sick.

http://www.tamaskan.com/index.php?p=buyerbeware

Rahne

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Rahne » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Glennz wrote:I don´t know if this has been posted before, but it´s just sick.

http://www.tamaskan.com/index.php?p=buyerbeware
OMG, what a bullshit! :roll:

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

"Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Glennz wrote:I don´t know if this has been posted before, but it´s just sick.
Yes, we know. He wrote that at the same time he made his "truth" (100% lies / defamation) website.
He plagiarized the info from the NTCA website and just edited the info it to turn it around so it was no longer about him. crazy fool.

swake
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by swake » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 am

I only skimmed through some posts and am assuming this is the website yes?
http://tamaskantruth.com/mission.php
yes?
I was wondering about that website. I know that with every breed there will be a hating website toward it. My sister is blasted along with other board members on a website that is against the american pit bull terrier, and american bullies. which has a lot of false facts even coming down to her job that was wrong.
I will definitely ghost this topic to find your guys of the story

does anyone have any of their pictures copy written that is on these websites?
if so you can legally take them to court for stealing. Possibly while you are there in court take down the slander. (thought it would helpful informations). not to sure you would have to talk to someone better educated in that department but I do believe you can have them take the photos down if they do not have your promotion. Also I do believe slander is a major offense as well

Has anyone tried to threaten them to take them to court. With warnings out there about rpk there may be a back lash to you guys.
Though I have yet to see anything to much that the others can use against you in court. If someone is feeling rich enough can take them to court to get the stuff taken down or even shut the whole website down.
All that's really needed is a few screen shots and written statements
It may be a shot if you guys have a friend who is a attorney and talk to them more about it. See if it is worth the fight or not.
Though, seeing as the tam is new it may be worth it seeing as rpk is a large breeding company and not so smart people do tend to just go anywhere
I know here in Florida slander and art/photo Theft is not taken to lightly
LuLu has been missing for about 6 months. lost in my area and it hits close to home, though animals have been found across the world. So if you have seen this dog please let one of these people know
http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLulu

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm

I know this thread ( http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=291 ) is VERY long, but you should read it :-)

the "guy" who posted that website is made up to scam people into believing that the TDR is rubbish
>> Nino <<

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Ronnie Marsh on Facebook

Post by Tarheel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Ronnie Marsh, proven to be an alias for Kevin Settineri, has made a profile on Facebook. This fictional character has also created a Tamaskan Truth Facebook page. Naturally, this person is new within the past day or two on Facebook, and has only a few freinds. Sadly, I know a couple of these friends as they are American Tamaskan owners. Whatever their reason for friending Ronnie Marsch is their own business, and I hold nothing personal against them.

The person known as Ronnie Marsh is a mean and nasty person who has posted numerous false stories about members within the Tamakan Dog community. His lies are meant to hurt these individuals and to spread lies about the Tamaskan Dogs they own.

It would be in the best interest of all to report this fake profile to the Facebook adminstration and not to interact with him at all.

I can only assume that there are trolls who will read this post and report back to Ronnie Marsh.

Ronnie Marsh had already made Email contact with people in the USA trying to get a story about the Tamaskan Dog poisoning that happened spring 2011.

Please, do not feed into this persons ego by contacting him
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Ronnie Marsh on Facebook

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 pm

how many is "a few" friends because there are a surprising amount of ronnie marsh's with only a few friends and i'd hate to report the wrong trol... ehem, i mean person :D

there are about 3 with no profile pics??

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Here is the profile pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:01 pm

got it, thanks :D

Edit: oh dear... noticed a few disturbing.... things... :evil:

Edit... again :? ... you can report the group to facebook because they are using 6 pictures with malicious intent (at the least they will have to remove the pic, not sure bout the group tho... and this was just the first bit i looked at (i was looking for something easy to report but they have to go and make it challenging :roll: )...

YOU'RE FAMOUS! :lol:

http://tamaskantruth.com/images/rumors/ ... rminds.jpg

i don't remember seeing the one below it before tho :?

not sure how to do it tho because in the report page there is no option for this kinda thing...

that first discussion alone is laughable and the below took me, an amiture, a minute or 2 to find lies and faults

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My wife and I have called the Guardian newspaper for comment. We were told that the archive database can be accessed, but the request must be made in writing. They also said that archives are only kept for a certain amount of time and that there is no guarantee that the retrieval was possible. That is understandable. “LIE”

They are making EVERY SINGLE article digital since 1821 so I’m sure IF that existed, it would still be available
http://archive.guardian.co.uk/Default/S ... &AppName=2

I have reviewed the Tamaskan-Dog.com (TDR) extensively. Here are some interesting points.

1. I could not find any type of mailing address on the website. NO Mailing Address, NO Post Office Box, Not even a reference to what town they are located in. Why the secrecy? How can we contact animal control officials and get an official reference when they seem to be deliberately hiding their location information? Just something to ponder when the TDR constantly accuses RightPuppy of being a PuppyMill and they clearly post their mailing address, along city and state.

There is e-mail and location… you don't need anymore than that unless you are seriously wanting a pup

Number 2 I can’t answer…

3. There is not one single picture of an office, a building, a kennel anywhere on their website (http://www.Tamaskan-Dog.com). The only picture that exists of the TDR headquarters is a newspaper picture and that shows a single-wide trailer. This is extremely troublesome. The number one principal for PuppyMills is secrecy. Where do Lynn's Dogs live? Where do they exercise? Any breeder who does not want to clearly boast where their dogs are kept should be questioned? How can one visit their home or facility if no one can find it?

Only a puppy mill needs an "office" muppets! And why would they willy nilly give out their exact location for trash to use… fools!

They are many mentions of "business"… but who actually refers to dogs as a "business? I think they are confused. now someone who has 40+ pups at once is a business and use's their dogs as such :(

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:39 am

I can only friend him or block him. There's no option to report him.
Image Image

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am

Bottom, Left hand side of your screen under his "Friends" list, is a "Report/Block" button.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 am

Ok it's done now. I just had to use the proper website, not my phone app.
Image Image

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Reported!
I honestly don't think facebook looks into these things I have reported many of pages and I have never seen one of them taken down :(

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:35 pm

AZDehlin wrote:Reported!
I honestly don't think facebook looks into these things I have reported many of pages and I have never seen one of them taken down :(
I have to agree there as I have reported pages as well and their still going.

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Hiwatari wrote:
AZDehlin wrote:Reported!
I have to agree there as I have reported pages as well and their still going.
Makes me wish I new how to hack so I could get rid of them myself

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok WTF! His tamaskan truth website has the TDR logo on it!!
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm

What!!?? He can't put that up!
Image Image

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Valravn wrote:Ok WTF! His tamaskan truth website has the TDR logo on it!!
i didn't go as far as the website, just skimmed the surface... they using it to attach them selves to hear to make people take notice or using as an example... either way shouldn't be used tho :(

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Valravn wrote:Ok WTF! His tamaskan truth website has the TDR logo on it!!
:evil: He better take that down! Already mad about the rubbish he has on there, but to have something I worked on being on his bs site as well?!

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 pm

What a dink, this is beyond stupid.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 am

Everyone whose artwork / photos are being used on that site without permission, please file DMCA documentation with the hosting company.
If you have a specific copyright complaint, you'll need to follow the
process outlined by the DMCA. You can find information on submitting a
DMCA takedown notice to InvisiHosting at:

http://www.invisihosting.com/dmca.html
There are multiple infringements so the more people who file reports the better.

cbannow
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by cbannow » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 am

No doubt this latest is to try and get more traffic to that site. It's all about needing more attention...narcissism much??? The best thing is to continue to educate those who wish to be educated and keep the truth out there... I'm sure it's a matter of time before more fake crap turns up on that page. Even I like to read the Enquirer magazine now and then for the fake pictures and funny/fake stories, lol. I wonder if there will be any pics of a Tamaskan being taken by little green men and a UFO ;) hehe... One thing is for sure, using trademarked material is very bad mojo for that site!!! People will definately take the site less seriously and it looks way more trashy. :oops:

Tina
Tarheel Tamaskan
North Carolina, USA

“Dogs never bite me. Just humans.”
~Marilyn Monroe~

Lyss
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Lyss » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Has the man in the photo been contacted about this yet, or were there any plans to contact him at all?

He is a professor at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada. His name is Robert Wolfe. You can find his bio and more relevant information on the real man here:
http://www.iisd.org/about/staffbio.aspx?id=1077
http://www.queensu.ca/sps/people/facult ... /index.php

If this is sensitive information and needs to be removed, please do so! Just thought I would let you guys know about it if you don't already.

Lyss
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Lyss » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

If it helps, the man in the photo (profile pic) is Professor Robert Wolfe at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada.

That should be all the proof anyone needs that Ronnie Marsh is definitely a fake 8-)

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Has anyone contacted Robert Wolfe to tell him his photo is being used?

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Lyss wrote:If it helps, the man in the photo (profile pic) is Professor Robert Wolfe at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada.

That should be all the proof anyone needs that Ronnie Marsh is definitely a fake 8-)
Well done! I've been trying to find where he stole that image from but didn't have any luck. lol I wonder what "Ronnie" will say to that. :twisted:

Korinne
コリン

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Valravn wrote:
Lyss wrote:If it helps, the man in the photo (profile pic) is Professor Robert Wolfe at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada.

Well done! I've been trying to find where he stole that image from but didn't have any luck. lol I wonder what "Ronnie" will say to that. :twisted:
I've been trying to find that too..
>> Nino <<

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

I assumed it was a stock photo, but to steal a PhD's staff photo... that's just incredibly stupid.

Korinne
コリン

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 pm

@Swake. They are taking him to court for various reasons, and yes he has stolen peoples photos. Apparently the TDR logo is on his website now. Taking someone to court takes a while though.
@ lyss. I think it's been said somewhere who this guy is and he does know about RPK using his photo.
Image Image

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 pm

AZDehlin wrote:Has anyone contacted Robert Wolfe to tell him his photo is being used?
I will contact him and politely ask him to also file DMCA documentation since Kevin stole and misappropriated his copyrighted photo. Hopefully, with enough complaints, the hosting company can finally act to get that website taken down for good. Also, with each DMCA notification, Kevin has to respond (by law) with his name and address so that information will be very useful when it comes to legal charges.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Well spotted Lyss!
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)