Jobin (Canada)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Rahne

Jobin (Canada)

Post by Rahne » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-pets-do ... Z242096049

Looks like this person is trying to sell his hybride pups as Tamaskans... :?

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Non registered tamaskan pups for sale (Canada)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 pm

The look certainly makes me think Tamaskan, I wonder were they got theirs from.

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm

I don't know if it's just the pic but does the one in the snow look as if it has blue, or very light, coloured eyes? They do have a Tamaskan look though.
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 pm

The adult looks like a Tamaskan but the rear pup in blue bucket dosnt look anything like a Tamaskan puppy. Very deep stop, short muzzle and light colouring. Cant tell the stop on the others as facing the front.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm

HiTenshi16 wrote:The look certainly makes me think Tamaskan, I wonder were they got theirs from.
Probably RPK... he's been sending a lot of his pups to Canada lately.
I wonder how old the parent dogs are and if they've done any health testing on them... somehow I highly doubt it.
$1140 (Canadian Dollars) = 825 euros... that's a hell of a lot of money to spend on an unregistered puppy from unhealth-tested parents! For 175 euros extra you can have the real thing... with vaccinations and microchips and pet passports included, along with registration papers / pedigree and copies of the parents DNA profiles, hip scores, DM results, and other health certificates. Those pups are a real RIP OFF!!! Especially if they are from RPK lines, with all the potential health issues hidden behind fake/forged pedigrees. :shock: :roll:
These are not apartment dogs.
LOL tell that to my 2 dogs... :lol:
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 pm

The mom reminds me a lot of Winni, the girl that was recently rescued & rehomed through Tamaskan Rescue USA.

"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:20 pm

The adults look very nice. I have sent an email with my interest and asked about health testing and why they are not registered. Let see what I get back as a reply, if I even get a reply.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Here is my letter to the seller in Canada, followed by his response that goes way off base and does not even address my questions.

I am interested in one of your pups. I have 2 acres enclosed for a dog to have plenty of exersize. I would like to know about health testing done on the parents and why they are not registered. Please email me at j_bannow@yahoo.com
Hi I thought I recognized the name and some quick searching confirmed it. Several years back I wrote to a number of TDR sellers inquiring about purchasing a puppy. None of them bothered to respond and then I found them posting snide comments about anyone who would ask about a price of a dog in an email. Finally one person did respond positively and I thank them for that, but I had already found another seller who was very helpful and gracious. The dogs I purchased were not only healthy but extremely beautiful. When talking to a local vet as I was getting my dogs routine shots he mentioned that he had purchased and imported various dog breeds over his life and suggested getting any new dog breed recognized in Canada was much more difficult than any other country as the standards are much higher. I am satisfied with that. Being a member of some club means very little to me when I see the degree of pettiness being employed by those whose life controlling issues seem to be digging for dirt hoping to find some nugget with which to smear their competition. Criticisms about someone giving a discount to Veterans. So what? I am grateful to someone who honors those who put their butts on the line for us everyday. Then I see criticisms about the fact someone uses PayPal. I prefer using paypal over giving my visa number out to people I have never met and have no way of knowing who else will have access to my number. What silly non issues. It saddens me see that this is what some peoples lives have denigrated to. I have also seen puppy mill inferences which again are without foundation. None of my dogs appeared sickly or malnourished. My vet was very pleased with their health. I should add I am a former private investigator with some legal training and I do not appreciate receiving emails form anonymous accounts making allegations of tax fraud. The giveaway being the get your dogs registered...if you can to end the letter. Obviously this person knew nothing of Canadian laws or they wouldn't be rendering baseless accusations. If you feel you have legitimate issues with other sellers in your country that is between you and them. I have no personal interest in becoming involved in the kind of foolishness prevalent among various breeding circles. I have no dispute with the TDR and still enjoy looking at their pictures of their beautiful dogs. I wish them luck in all their endeavors. It is unfortunate that the time and energy being used fighting couldn't have been used in finding a way to mend fences. Regards. Edward Jobin. P.S. I should add I have no personal interest in shipping dogs abroad. I live 3 hours away from the closest airport.
rom: post@kijiji.ca
To: edward.jobin@sympatico.ca
Subject: Reply to your "Non Registered Tamaskan dogs" Ad on Kijiji
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 13:29:08 -0700
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Wow... :shock:
Where to begin?? LOL
None of them bothered to respond and then I found them posting snide comments about anyone who would ask about a price of a dog in an email.
Ummm... what? who did this? LOL
I find this next to impossible to believe... anyone can email to ask about the prices and the info has also been posted on facebook, here on the forum, on our websites, etc. This makes no sense at all... maybe they were talking about my "snide comments" regarding those pups being a Rip Off compared to the "real deal". :roll:
Finally one person did respond positively and I thank them for that, but I had already found another seller who was very helpful and gracious. The dogs I purchased were not only healthy but extremely beautiful.
Hmmm I can guess who that "helpful and gracious" seller is... LOL
I wonder if he'll be as "helpful and gracious" when/if the dogs are diagnosed with a serious health issue... after all, he told the owner of one of his epileptic pups to "go F- yourself, no one cares" so I guess my standards of "helpful and gracious" differ from those of others...
When talking to a local vet as I was getting my dogs routine shots he mentioned that he had purchased and imported various dog breeds over his life and suggested getting any new dog breed recognized in Canada was much more difficult than any other country as the standards are much higher.
Ummm? What has this got to do with anything? Why on earth would the BREED be registered in Canada first, over Finland or England, for instance... this makes NO sense whatsoever. Asking why the PUPPIES are not registered, through a legitimate breed club, has nothing to do with this reply. They must be crazy to think that someone will buy unregistered puppies without pedigrees at that exorbitant price! :shock:
On top of that, still NO mention of health testing! Hip scores, DNA profiling, CERF eye testing, DM swab testing, etc.
Being a member of some club means very little to me when I see the degree of pettiness being employed by those whose life controlling issues seem to be digging for dirt hoping to find some nugget with which to smear their competition.
wow. I am speechless. "competition" ?? WHAT?? loooool
Get a clue!! Clearly, some people only think about money... how pathetic. Sad that there are breeders out there who don't seem to give a damn about ethics, health, the well-being of the dogs themselves (both mental and physical; proper daily exercise and interaction, training, etc), breeding to improve the breed in accordance with the set breed standard so as to fix conformation traits, etc...
Criticisms about someone giving a discount to Veterans. So what? I am grateful to someone who honors those who put their butts on the line for us everyday.
HOLY JESUS! Does this person not know who they are TALKING to??? LOL
The difference is that the Bannow Family IS a military family with strong ties to those who serve America... how can that possibly compare to someone who is a Puppy Farmer, mass-producing puppies for profit? By giving out discount coupons! Don't make me puke! :evil:
Then I see criticisms about the fact someone uses PayPal. I prefer using paypal over giving my visa number out to people I have never met and have no way of knowing who else will have access to my number. What silly non issues.
This is such a retarded comment... where to begin?
Buying puppies at the click of a button, without ANY screening, is 10000% WRONG. That is the CLASSIC sign of a Puppy Mill and anyone who doesn't believe me, clearly hasn't googled "Puppy Mill" for the Warning Signs.
Why on earth you would give out your visa number to ANYONE is beyond me!
IF and WHEN someone passes the screening, then it's a simple matter of a direct bank-to-bank transfer (from one account to the other) - no need for credit card info or PayPal!! This is not amazon or ebay - these are puppies FFS!! Animals that will be sharing your life for the next 15 or so YEARS! :evil:

Sounds like pure delusion if you ask me. :roll:
This is exactly why Puppy Farms exist in the first place: apathy & justification + lack of education / awareness. Thank god it's not like this here in Europe (yet). It's just a shame it exists at all, anywhere. :(

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 am

Hummm, I think this long winded email is trying to hide behind excuses.
A simple, I don't want to get involved in politics but my dogs are all health tested would have been an acceptable answer, geez.
Sad to see yet another breeder out to make money who seems to have done no health testing and is a complete idiot :(
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Megaen
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Megaen » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 am

very very sad

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Looks like he has trouble selling them... He still has 5 pups left, now 12 weeks old, and lowered the price! :roll:

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

lol.... :roll:
$1000 is still much too expensive for non-pedigree, non-registered pups from non-health tested parents... animal shelter pups are about $100-200 and they're already microchipped and fully vaccinated and spayed/neutered... probably healthier too. With so many unwanted pups being euthanized each year, there really is NO excuse for BackYard Breeders like this guy :(
All puppies have passed their vet exam and have had their first shots.
By 12 weeks old (3 months) they should already be on their 2nd or 3rd set of shots, not just the 1st! Either at 6 weeks / 9 weeks / 12 weeks or 8 weeks / 10 weeks / 12 weeks... depending on the series.

This part made me laugh though:
I am confident when I walk my dogs that they can run off leash if there is no other person or animal around.
Why when no other people / animals around??
My 2 love running off-leash and playing with other dogs / saying hello to people.....

Rahne

Jobin Tamaskan Dogs

Post by Rahne » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:09 pm

His last litter was from September 2010 and he has just had another litter in June. Here's the website: http://tamaskan-dog.webs.com/

Edit: Just found this add, says pups are born in May and not June. http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-p ... Z301488983

WhiteElkStag
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Re: Jobin Tamaskan Dogs

Post by WhiteElkStag » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Rahne wrote:Edit: Just found this add, says pups are born in May and not June. http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-p ... Z301488983
The last picture on that add looks awfully familiar.... and the quality of the image is much higher than the other shots. Does anyone recognize that puppy?
Ben Premack
www.WhiteElkTamaskan.com
www.Facebook.com/WhiteElkTamaskan
Rhea (Saxon Aquila at White Elk), Sophie (Saxon Canis Venatici at White Elk), and Auri (Blufawn Sunshine on My Shoulders at White Elk)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 pm

*sigh*

I think the NTCC should post a warning about these people on their website... it's the only way to educate the public so they can make informed choices.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks for the heads-up will do.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

amittammu
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by amittammu » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Yes this information will be posted on the website, with BIG WARNING. Thanks for looking it up.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

You know I went through the pics and they really do look like tams...I have yet to see the RPK "Malamute" mask...Humm has anyone contacted this guy?
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Some of them do look like quite nice dogs. I wonder what lines they are from.
Its a shame this guy wont talk to us, I wonder if RPK has warned him off?

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

blufawn wrote:Some of them do look like quite nice dogs. I wonder what lines they are from.
Its a shame this guy wont talk to us, I wonder if RPK has warned him off?
Probably. I also wish he'd talk to us, I may send him another e-mail... :?
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

SottoCapo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

I would like to thank all of you !

Post by SottoCapo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 am

I just want to thank all of you AND ESPECIALLY JYOTIN :D for all the wonderful information you have on your website that it stopped me from getting scammed. I was thinking about getting a Tamaskan from a breeder near me (Rarewind) and I just asked him where he revived the mother and father from he actually told me that he got his two dogs shipped from RPK and that the owner was not registered anymore, I read all the scams about them and right after he told me that I saved 1500 in my pockets ! So thanks again !

he's just a breeder that got 2 "tamaskans" shipped and bred them here.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: I would like to thank all of you !

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am

I'm glad to hear you weren't scammed and that he came clean about the true origin of his dogs!
1500 is soooo much to spend on an unregistered mixbreed dog - especially without paperwork / health tests / etc!!

SottoCapo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by SottoCapo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 am

Sylvaen wrote:I'm glad to hear you weren't scammed and that he came clean about the true origin of his dogs!
1500 is soooo much to spend on an unregistered mixbreed dog - especially without paperwork / health tests / etc!!
Ya I thanked him for being honest, but I feel sorry for the person that will buy it, he sold 4 and has 1 more left.

jyotin
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by jyotin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:02 am

No worries! I am SO glad that you contacted me so I could help steer you in the right direction =)
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"
--Arthur Schopenhauer

SottoCapo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by SottoCapo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

jyotin wrote:No worries! I am SO glad that you contacted me so I could help steer you in the right direction =)
Ya a huge thank you to you ! If I didn't message you that would've cost me a lot so thanks again you were huge help to me :) I owe you one.

Well, maybe a little bit more than one :D

WhiteElkStag
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by WhiteElkStag » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 am

So glad that you found us here and that Jyotin was able to help you out.
Ben Premack
www.WhiteElkTamaskan.com
www.Facebook.com/WhiteElkTamaskan
Rhea (Saxon Aquila at White Elk), Sophie (Saxon Canis Venatici at White Elk), and Auri (Blufawn Sunshine on My Shoulders at White Elk)

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Well at least they were honest, a refreshing change. I would very much like to speak to that "kennel" (Rarewind).

jyotin
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by jyotin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 am

Funny thing today...Logan and I were at Petsmart and the sales lady commented on whether he was a tamaskan. Obviously I was shocked that she knew the breed, and when I asked her how she said one of her friends also has a tamaskan who looks just like Logan's brother. I then tried to tell her a little about RPK and how some of his dogs have made their ways into Canada, and how he is a puppy mill. Her response was VERY cold and she said, "well, he saw both of the parents so my friends dog is a real tamaskan". I just quietly thanked her for her help and ran away lol....I realized my attempts on educating her about the breed were lost.
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"
--Arthur Schopenhauer

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 am

ah well one could tell her if the friend saw both parents then it was NOT a real Tamaskan, since there is no real Tamaskans old enough to be parents in Canada hehe

lol..
>> Nino <<

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

jyotin wrote:Funny thing today...Logan and I were at Petsmart and the sales lady commented on whether he was a tamaskan. Obviously I was shocked that she knew the breed, and when I asked her how she said one of her friends also has a tamaskan who looks just like Logan's brother. I then tried to tell her a little about RPK and how some of his dogs have made their ways into Canada, and how he is a puppy mill. Her response was VERY cold and she said, "well, he saw both of the parents so my friends dog is a real tamaskan". I just quietly thanked her for her help and ran away lol....I realized my attempts on educating her about the breed were lost.

If you look at two of Jobin's previous pups, these two also look too husky to be Tamaskans.:

http://tamaskan-dog.webs.com/apps/photo ... =132301348
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:08 am

They're cute pups bit anyone who knows anything about the breed can see they aren't tams. I've been showing photos of tams to a
Girl at work. I just showed her this pic and straight away she said "that's not one"
Image Image

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Kyliedelonge wrote:They're cute pups bit anyone who knows anything about the breed can see they aren't tams. I've been showing photos of tams to a
Girl at work. I just showed her this pic and straight away she said "that's not one"
Well glad someone knows how to tell the differences. If only I could rescue the pups away from him :(

Luccistar
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Are these real Tamaskans? Help!

Post by Luccistar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

I stumbled across this ad on kijiji. It's about Tamaskan pups (non registered) being sold in Ontario.

I'm no Tamaskan expert, but looking at the pups, it makes me doubt a bit that they're 100% pure Tamaskans. However, I'm not sure, and I have a friend who seeks advice because she's interested to get one of these dogs (she lives in Ontario).

Any help???

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-pu ... redAdZtrue

Thanks

akaye531
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Are these real Tamaskans? Help!

Post by akaye531 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 am

By no means am I a Tamaskan expert, but those pups look more husky to me than Tam.

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 am

Yep. Those pups look more husky than anything else - there are a few mug shots where you can sort of make out the depth of the stop and it's by no means a moderate stop seen in most Tamaskans. ;)

The white pups also appear to have snow nose - I can't say that I've seen very many Tams with 'snow nose' at such a young age, if at all.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 am

That is someone who obtained mixes from RPK. They may be only 1/4 Tamaskan, if any at all, basically they are just husky mixes. The pups colours do not fit the standard either, being black and tan, maskings are wrong, and there has only been one white Tamaskan (both parents have to carry the gene to get that colour and none of RPK's dogs had Tamaskans that were related to White Fang, a foundation dog). If your friend wants a pure Tamaskan, it is best they stick with the registered breeders on the website http://www.tamaskan-dog.org/breeding/breeders/
No real breeder would post ads on websites like kijiji, preloved, puppyfind, craigslist, newspapers, ect. (or see these pups as products!).

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am

Just Tamaskan-ish looking mixes from RPK lines.
I believe that the breeder of this litter already have a topic in the scam section.. Jobin, could that be the name? Anyone remembers?
>> Nino <<

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am

Nino wrote:Just Tamaskan-ish looking mixes from RPK lines.
I believe that the breeder of this litter already have a topic in the scam section.. Jobin, could that be the name? Anyone remembers?
Yes Jobin.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Was going to say it looks like Jobin's "schpeal" of the dragon's den and artist owners lol.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Wow, that's a lot of puzzling information:
Hi I am selling 10/9/8/7 ...Non-Registered Tamaskan pups and hold out no promise that they will be recognized by any major kennel club. At least I'm honest enough to not promise what no one can be sure can be delivered.These are not wolf hybrids and the parents were legally imported into Canada. The puppies have all been vet checked and are where they should be and all are fully vaccinated and will come with a 1 year health guarantee. I can also provide references in co-inventor of Rise Luggage and winner of the Dragon's Den Sean Renshaw.http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/2012/09/ri ... age-1.html and author and artist Sarah WaterRaven Faverhttp://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/WaterRaven
I encourage people who have interest to learn about the controversy surrounding Tamaskans to click on the talk tab of the wikeapedia page about Tamaskans.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tamaskan_Dog My first add had over 20000 hits and my last litter sold without the need of advertiisng and I have had 4 repeat customers.

Despite claims to the contrary, there was never any back to back breeding, as those who made these uniformed claims were unaware that I had two females but I guess fact checking before making accusations is unimportant but then I'm not an editor so I wouldn't know for sure. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me and I assure you I won't resort to endless petty and childish accusations, or reduce myself to the level of those making snide personal attacks "calling people puppy mills" when I have never met them or their dogs or been to their house or threaten to go inspect someone's premises so I can call the S.P.C.A. with my mind seemingly being made up a priori. I do not view these agencies as pawns to be used to settle disputes amongst warring breeding factions and I would graciously accept any suggestions they had to offer. I will not abuse the flagging privilege on kijiji in order to try and prevent others from presenting their right to sell their products and present their pitch. Nor will I contact other breeders pretending t be interested in purchasing so I can try and gain information to take out of context.Nor will I make threats of violence against anyone i.e. "baking a fresh knuckle sandwich with extra pain inducer" or threats to put "pressure" on someone as I wouldn't want to be confused with the mob. Nor will I make reckless generalizations about any nationalities i.e. Canadians as I have no opinions as to why a moderator on a public forum would see allowing that kind of conduct to be either professional, fair or balanced or something that would be viewed favorably by any governing bodies with whom one might hope to gain official recognition. (You may wonder why all this is being said).

Well if you do wonder if this sort of thing happens feel free to contact me and I can show you some
interesting documents from their source and you can cultivate your own opinions. It is really sad we can't conduct ourselves a little more maturely and approach issues in a fair and balanced manner and stop the nitpicking which does nothing to help the breed and might only serve in giving the appearance of extremism (Ya think). A possible solution may be to focus on promoting your own dogs and clubs and forums and deal with your own issues. Again I have no opinion as to why we can be flagged for having an opinion so I must allow you to form your own opinions as to what my opinions might be.

And for those claiming there are no white Tamaskans they should check out their breed history such as foundation dog White Fang and Netherlands registered Tamaskan Blustag Golden Boy (Winter) http://www.tamaskan-dog.nl/gallery/wand ... tober-2012 and http://www.tamaskan-dog.org/breed-info/foundation-dogs/ I'm sure the foundation dog owner and other registered owners will be interested to find out that their registered dogs aren't real.(Not me saying it).

I'm not interested in selling to competing breeders so need to attempt to contact. Payment must be in cash or certified check due to the theft of one puppy. Nothing personal intended.
So let me get this straight, he's claiming that he is not interested in digging informations about others to use against them and yet he contradicts what he wrote later on in the bottom second last paragraph :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:35 pm

wow... he sounds totally nuts. hehe
"Nor will I make reckless generalizations about any nationalities i.e. Canadians as I have no opinions as to why a moderator on a public forum would see allowing that kind of conduct to be either professional, fair or balanced or something that would be viewed favorably by any governing bodies with whom one might hope to gain official recognition."
LOL - yeah... darn you pesky Canadians! (Katlin, Amit, Lucas, etc.)
*shakes fist* :P :P :P

Cornelia1986
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Cornelia1986 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

:lol:
There once was a wolf-
a wolf lonlier than the mountains

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Sylvaen wrote:wow... he sounds totally nuts. hehe
"Nor will I make reckless generalizations about any nationalities i.e. Canadians as I have no opinions as to why a moderator on a public forum would see allowing that kind of conduct to be either professional, fair or balanced or something that would be viewed favorably by any governing bodies with whom one might hope to gain official recognition."
LOL - yeah... darn you pesky Canadians! (Katlin, Amit, Lucas, etc.)
*shakes fist* :P :P :P
Lol he's totally talking about me! I love to be famous hahaha. What a fruitloop.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Jobin (Canada)

Post by Tiantai » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 am

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, what does human nationality have to do with this drama? :roll:
Much of what I'm seeing is him making awfully LAME excuses while indirectly bashing a number of people such as myself and those involved with the NTCC. This man is a TOTAL outright lunatic! :evil: I have no need to say anymore than that!

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 am

Is the ad gone by now? I've reported it as scam.

Luccistar
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Luccistar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 am

Tatzel, the ad is back on there again. There are two from him actually. He seems to have two (18 weeks old) pups left, the black "husky looking" one and the wolfy looking one. I wish something could be done. I wish these pups won't be used as breeders for his backyard breeding program. :( I have contacted him. Anyone thinks it would be a good idea to try to rescue these two pups and eventually keep them both or rehome them (or one of them, depending on how I can handle them)? He's 3 hours away from me, not so bad.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

The pups for sale? You don't rescue pups from mill's or byb's no matter how much you want to, you fund the 'breeder' and condemn more pups to the same fate... it's best for them to not sell the pups and make money... If people hadn't have bought off RPK, he would have stopped ages ago.
Unless i misunderstood, then apologies... :? ... :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 pm

TerriHolt wrote:The pups for sale? You don't rescue pups from mill's or byb's no matter how much you want to, you fund the 'breeder' and condemn more pups to the same fate... it's best for them to not sell the pups and make money... If people hadn't have bought off RPK, he would have stopped ages ago.
+1 to this one!
>> Nino <<

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Nino wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:The pups for sale? You don't rescue pups from mill's or byb's no matter how much you want to, you fund the 'breeder' and condemn more pups to the same fate... it's best for them to not sell the pups and make money... If people hadn't have bought off RPK, he would have stopped ages ago.
+1 to this one!
I second that. Not putting money in the breeder's pocket is the best way to avoid promoting their business. ;)