RPK pups for sale in Germany?

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Amy
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

RPK pups for sale in Germany?

Post by Amy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: RPK pups for sale in Germany?

Post by Nino » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Definitely RPK puppies..
I would report it.. but I'm not really that good at German that I can write (read a bit but write? not really)
>> Nino <<

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

At those prices, and with those photos, it sounds to me like the same Scam that was going on in England during the summer:

http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=678

I'm not sure they even HAVE puppies for sale... they just advertise cheap (rare) puppies (using stolen photos) to get personal information, then they use your identity for online fraud / credit card scams, etc. There's no way RPK is selling his puppies at those prices in Germany. Just the shipping cost alone would be double those amounts and he's certainly not giving them away for free.

It smells like a scam! Either way, it should definitely be reported.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Megaen
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Megaen » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:35 am

Nino wrote:
Definitely RPK puppies..
I would report it.. but I'm not really that good at German that I can write (read a bit but write? not really)
Least your able to read it :P Knew I should've taken German like my dad wanted me to but instead took Spanish for 5 years and don't remember a thing lol

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 am

Megaen wrote:
Nino wrote:
Definitely RPK puppies..
Least your able to read it :P Knew I should've taken German like my dad wanted me to but instead took Spanish for 5 years and don't remember a thing lol
Well 3 years of German, 1½ years of fremch and ½ of Latin - I think I'm almost equal at reading all of them :lol:
>> Nino <<

ilora
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by ilora » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 am

I noticed one of the five "lots" on this site is from Schwerin, two other, with the same pictures, are from Regenburg. That's a lot space between littermates, could be another sign for it to be a scam without any actual puppies for sale. I heard of such a scam just a few weeks ago, from my roomate. There was someone who had a lot in different places in germany and right when you said you could come nearby and inspect the good itself, the seller vanished and put up the sale again, in another location, far away enough to be sure you can not inspect the good this time.

The other two lots (with different pictures) refer their puppies to be "reinrassige tamaskan wolfhunde" (purebred tamaskan wolfdogs). Since something like purebred&wolfdog doesn't exist along with tamaskan, except for the terms of RPK, these actually might have a connection? (In case they are real, in the first place...) In case they indeed are real puppies one could adress that situation to some kind of public authorities?

Germany is marked as "free of brucellosis" (which basically seems to mean there are no preventional shots given against it) and along with that it is subject to report if one knows about a case of it. Which leads me to the thought: Maybe the veterinarian in duty of the area where the "kennel" of this "purebreeds" is located in is interested in checking if they really breed of dogs whose pedigree was built in a puppy mill that is assigned with some strong indizes to spread this disease. Even if in the end they are not RPK you can still call the authorities because of the doubt, as the seller themselves said (basically) that their puppies are RPK (due to saying they are purebred tamaskan wolfdogs). In case the puppies are not real, at least the sale will be removed as well then.

Not sure that can be of any help, and maybe I even talked a lot of rubbish. That just has been some thoughts that immediately came to my mind when I read this topic. =X

P.S.: In case I can be of any further help, please PM me and explain me how. I don't have a dog (yet) and just stalk this forums because I want to change that within the next two or three years. If I shall call these sellers or whatnot I need a little help what I should ask for and what to note and so on. ^^" I log in here at least once a day, so it should be no problem to get hold of me through PM. =)
Hi there,
I'm a bit forum shy. Though the more often you see this text, the less long you have to wait for my introduction, I promise!

Sincerely:
ilora~

apanickyshiba
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by apanickyshiba » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 pm

This is defiantly a scam. When I was skimming RPK's website a while back they had pretty much those EXACT pictures on their 'tamaskan' side of the website for the puppies. I can say that probably without a doubt this is a scam and they're just going to do what ilora said. Once they get the money they'll run, make new accounts and pretend they have no idea what anyone is talking about and probably get away with it. Sadly I only took two years of german so I don't speak enough to properly report the listing :\

muensterland
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by muensterland » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

We reported the ad and it has now been removed. ;)
best wishes from Kirsten and Karsten
http://www.tamaskan-vom-muensterland.de