Can't we do anything to stop RPK?

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Can't we do anything to stop RPK?

Post by Valravn » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Mamallamak wrote:My husband's mom, who lives in Salisbury, called us this morning to tell us about this. I don't get much time to frequent this forum, but had to look into this more.
I honestly feel bad for Danielle. When we met them the first time, when Kevin gave us Moose, we could tell that Danielle was very sheltered. She seemed like a nice shy girl who really loved Moose and the other dogs. I'm not even sure she went to school. My hubby even remembers Kevin saying something about her not going anymore after turning 16, that he was going to keep her home to run the business???? I have no idea if he did pull her out or if she was still attending, though. But, of course she would do anything her father told her to do. He's her dad, and she trusted him to protect her. I can imagine she is very scared right now. I hate that she is going to suffer from this when it is obvious that he would have told her/taught her to do this. It's sad to think he would try to hide under his daughter and her age.
This.
The more I think about it the more angry I get at Kevin for putting her in this situation. She probably had no idea something like this could happen.
"Hufflepuff’s symbol is a badger, which is fluffy, adorable, unassuming, and will rip your face off if you threaten something it cares about, which sums the House up quite neatly."

Korinne
コリン

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 pm

She was pulled from school, I talked to her about it but she wanted to get her GED. Guess that never happened... Sad really :(
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Mamallamak wrote:She seemed like a nice shy girl who really loved Moose and the other dogs.
I'm not sorry to say this, but despite her only being a teen, if she really would love these dogs she would do something to stop her father doing bad buisness. I mean she's right there, seeing every day in which condition the dogs have to live.

Maybe she's not as responsible for this mess as her father is, but she clearly adds to it, especially by giving the buisness a 'friendly face' when showing herself in the videos with the pups and the other dogs, conning people into thinking this is genuine and nice family buisness.

Karen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Karen » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 pm

I dont know her, or her dad for that matter.
But I dont think you can give a fair judgement on a 17 year old girl. You dont know the situation she lives is and if she is capable to really do anything about it.
The psychological power of a parent should not be underestimated.

Mamallamak
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Mamallamak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks Karen. I totally agree.

sky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by sky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 am

There has been a lot of talk on the am. Tam group on fb. She isn't so innocent. They have shown us some nasty things she has done and posted. They have eyes in here I believe so I won't say the specifics.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 am

I agree with Karen as well. Up until now I've never written about his daughter in any of my posts because I personally see the madman as the real mastermind behind all of this and to be honest I have always been sadden to see that he would put her in the line of his unethical business from the beginning when she was a younger teen all the way up to her punishment for the things that he did. :x

Karen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Karen » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 am

i am not saying she is innocent.

But it can go either way; From a girl who is totally into it together with her dad and knows what she is doing. To a girl who is completely indoctrinated, manipulated and overruled by her dad and doesnt have the strength /courage to really do anything about it. ( and everything in between) For the outside world this can easily give the same view
we dont really know her position, that is what I mean to say.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 pm

So, going by that, we can't really blame Jennie Peacock/Saxby/Smith or whatever for her part in the lies, falsifications and the back stabbing? It's all down to the parent... Lynn.

Nope, IMO it's not something i buy into.

I have heard about some of the horrible things she has done to people and bad parent or not, no one with a sound mind at a legal age can be force to behave the way she has. She could have left him and sought out help rather than continue to sell puppies that were suffering. At 17, she should have been able to see what he is doing is wrong but she wanted the power and to become the big "i am" breeder just like daddy which is why she chose to put her name on all the papers and call her self a breeder (that had to be her decision)...
If she didn't have a clear understanding of what they were doing is wrong then she wouldn't have ignored e-mails and other messages when tough questions were asked... With a belief it was right, she would have had answers to peoples questions...
In short, i believe she knew full well what she was doing, how she was making pups and owners of pups suffer and she knew all her dad has done but the money was more enticing than doing the right thing...

I also believed he spun her lies as to how easy it was to achieve all this, how much money they can get for so little work and how no one would suspect her of anything... How it was all hidden, how no one could prove the health docs were false and if they did get caught, how they could blame the vet with the name on the health documents... A nice little neat fairy tail of power and wealth...

But that's imo and like you said, no one really knows or ever will. I just find it hard to believe that someone of her age could be that stupid that they never saw it.

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Karen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Karen » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:40 pm

there is a big difference between a grown woman, having her own life, and a 17 old child who lives with her dad.

But maybe you must have lived the situation to know what I mean. Clearly some of you havent. I have.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Karen wrote:i am not saying she is innocent.

But it can go either way; From a girl who is totally into it together with her dad and knows what she is doing. To a girl who is completely indoctrinated, manipulated and overruled by her dad and doesnt have the strength /courage to really do anything about it. ( and everything in between) For the outside world this can easily give the same view
we dont really know her position, that is what I mean to say.
To clarify, I never said that she is completely innocent nor was it my intention to make it sound like I was implying she was. Obviously she isn't, but what I meant to say is that I personally feel that her father should have also been charged for the things that he's been doing for the last few years. Plus I do believe that he is the one who is responsible for most of the horrible things and she unfortunately has been assisting him in his schemes. But yes I do think the daughter deserves her punishment for her part in those pedigrees but I mostly believe that it is the father who should be charged even more, being the mastermind behind all this. I do believe that the situation is everything "in between" for her.

gbarlow
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by gbarlow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 pm

TerriHolt wrote:So, going by that, we can't really blame Jennie Peacock/Saxby/Smith or whatever for her part in the lies, falsifications and the back stabbing? It's all down to the parent... Lynn.

I have heard about some of the horrible things she has done to people and bad parent or not, no one with a sound mind at a legal age can be force to behave the way she has. She could have left him and sought out help rather than continue to sell puppies that were suffering. At 17, she should have been able to see what he is doing is wrong but she wanted the power and to become the big "i am" breeder just like daddy which is why she chose to put her name on all the papers and call her self a breeder (that had to be her decision)...
If she didn't have a clear understanding of what they were doing is wrong then she wouldn't have ignored e-mails and other messages when tough questions were asked... With a belief it was right, she would have had answers to peoples questions...
In short, i believe she knew full well what she was doing, how she was making pups and owners of pups suffer and she knew all her dad has done but the money was more enticing than doing the right thing...

I also believed he spun her lies as to how easy it was to achieve all this, how much money they can get for so little work and how no one would suspect her of anything... How it was all hidden, how no one could prove the health docs were false and if they did get caught, how they could blame the vet with the name on the health documents... A nice little neat fairy tail of power and wealth...

But that's imo and like you said, no one really knows or ever will. I just find it hard to believe that someone of her age could be that stupid that they never saw it.
Very well said. This isn't a 4 year old child were talking about here. 17 is far from being mature or having much life experience to call upon, however it is also far from being a Naive age. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She rolled the dice and she got caught. She needs to deal with it and learn from it.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

gbarlow wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:So, going by that, we can't really blame Jennie Peacock/Saxby/Smith or whatever for her part in the lies, falsifications and the back stabbing? It's all down to the parent... Lynn.

Very well said. This isn't a 4 year old child were talking about here. 17 is far from being mature or having much life experience to call upon, however it is also far from being a Naive age. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She rolled the dice and she got caught. She needs to deal with it and learn from it.
I also agree with this. Just because someone is in their teens does not mean that they can't think for themselves regardless of how they're brought up, they still can make that decision to act. I knew what I was doing when I got married at 15, I knew that I did not want to be like my parents, no matter how much I loved them.
I don't feel sorry for her at all either, and I do hope her father is soon brought down as well.

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Seriously, if she loved the dogs so much, she would have tried harder. Would have cleaned up and do everything in her power to make sure that despite her father having no interesst in providing these dogs a decent living space, they would not have to live in all that dirt and everything regardless.
I also saw her handling pups like dolls in some of the videos on youtube. I seriously doubt she has real compassion for the animals, so whatever comes crushing down on her now is probably well deserved.

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 pm

I agree with Karen, I don't think it's fair to put such a hard judgement on Danielle.. don't underestimate the influence parents have on a child. Respect and the way to handle animals need to be taught, and Kevin doesn't respect animals so he's given the wrong example to his child.

gbarlow
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by gbarlow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Rahne wrote:I agree with Karen, I don't think it's fair to put such a hard judgement on Danielle.. don't underestimate the influence parents have on a child. Respect and the way to handle animals need to be taught, and Kevin doesn't respect animals so he's given the wrong example to his child.
The Authorities seemed to think it fair. Child just seems such a strange term for a 17 year old, especially whey you consider in certain jurisdictions 17 is mature enough to fight for your country, get married and raise a child of your own Unless she was doing this under duress then her actions where hers.

weylyn

Post by weylyn » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm

gbarlow wrote:
Rahne wrote:I agree with Karen, I don't think it's fair to put such a hard judgement on Danielle.. don't underestimate the influence parents have on a child. Respect and the way to handle animals need to be taught, and Kevin doesn't respect animals so he's given the wrong example to his child.
The Authorities seemed to think it fair. Child just seems such a strange term for a 17 year old, especially whey you consider in certain jurisdictions 17 is mature enough to fight for your country, get married and raise a child of your own Unless she was doing this under duress then her actions where hers.
I must say I see the points of Karen and Rahne. Here in the Netherlands 17 year old is still a child and that has a reason.
Living with a parent that gives the influence all her live , than at 17 you can not think for yourself as you all see that. People between 12 and 21 are very unstable in creating there own mind and way. On children that even had no freedom in trying to think for their own it is even harder because with them there is always in the whole story: how would my dad think of this.

I do not say that she is innocent But I also think she is judged to hard. Remember how your where at that age and how you where easily influence and than imagine to live with a controlling parent.......Just put yourself in her shoes for a second before you judge....
Is she wrong? Yes of course she is BUT I hope that this is the situation for her to break lose from Kevin.....

gbarlow
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by gbarlow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm

weylyn wrote:
gbarlow wrote:
I must say I see the points of Karen and Rahne. Here in the Netherlands 17 year old is still a child and that has a reason.
Living with a parent that gives the influence all her live , than at 17 you can not think for yourself as you all see that. People between 12 and 21 are very unstable in creating there own mind and way. On children that even had no freedom in trying to think for their own it is even harder because with them there is always in the whole story: how would my dad think of this.

I do not say that she is innocent But I also think she is judged to hard. Remember how your where at that age and how you where easily influence and than imagine to live with a controlling parent.......Just put yourself in her shoes for a second before you judge....
Is she wrong? Yes of course she is BUT I hope that this is the situation for her to break lose from Kevin.....
At 17 I was in the armed forces protecting the interests of the country. I was walking a fence line with a loaded rifle. I was deemed stable enough to do that :-). I'm not sure you can really say a 12 year old and a 21 year old are comparable? I agree, in that it can come down to individual circumstances, however I havent seen anything to suggest she was co-ersed or was forced to break the law.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I remember one of the RPK dog owners once posted a chatline message on facebook which exposes the daughter calling her parents falsely claiming "youth harassment" in retaliation for complaining to her father for the way he was threatening another RPK dog owner over a private group. Clearly she's part of the scheme to me, but I still sit with Karen and Rahne, I strongly believe the madman is the one who must have had a big influence over her behaviour (example, forging pedigrees)! But I do hope that the daughter can one day break free from this mess (after serving her punishment that is) and that the real culprit (the man himself) is punished big time for all this rubbish he did over the years!

I do think it is important to remember that EVERY FAMILY is DIFFERENT and while some people break away from their parents' control like I did at a very young age, there are those I know who are still under their parents' influences up to age 25. Some even beyond. Of course, I am NOT excusing the daughter's actions, but I just wanted to point out sometimes it's better not to put too harsh of a judgement on teenagers. There are people I know in school who don't live with their parents anymore but where under so much pressure when they were still under their parents' roof and some did awful things while under the older ones' influences. I hope that once she has moved on, she will not be under this much pain anymore.

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 pm

gbarlow wrote:
Ohh I wasn't talking about authorities, but about several comments made in this topic. You don't know what kind of life she has had, how she was raised. She's not a little child anymore but a lot of children/young adults around that age are still very vulnerable and easily influenced.

Kevin is a 'bad' man that does horrible things BUT he is still her father! It's not that easy to walk away from your parents or do something about their actions, especially when you are alone and have no one else...

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Looking over at the Tamaskan Debatte group and that Instagramm picture Danielle had posted bragging about her money which she spends on fancy stuff instead of bettering the life of her dogs - sorry but no, she's just as bad as Kevin.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Tatzel wrote:Looking over at the Tamaskan Debatte group and that Instagramm picture Danielle had posted bragging about her money which she spends on fancy stuff instead of bettering the life of her dogs - sorry but no, she's just as bad as Kevin.
Just saw them, it was disgusting :evil:

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm

She committed a crime, she should face the punishment the same as any other person should, including her farther, hopefully that day will come too.

However on the subject of personal responsibility etc... It is possible she has been raised to believe their way is acceptable and as I'm sure you're all aware, quite often criticism esp from the outside, leads to stronger denial from the criticized, after all, you are effectively taking apart what she's been raised to believe, not everyone can accept it so quickly. "old habits die hard" as they say.

It's possible she knew it was wrong, but felt powerless to stop it, or change herself, or to break the cycle and escape. (been there, got the t shirt)
And don't forget, people can say what they don't mean, and act how they don't feel, again, been there, still am.

It is of course entirely possible she knew her actions were wrong and went along in the full knowledge of that, not caring. Only she can say what the truth is.

I can say her choices aren't ones I'd make, but I won't, can't, condemn, not truly... My teenaged self... Erm how do I put this... Was definitely a little screwed up, completely different set of circumstances, but still...

I do hope she takes this as a lesson to be learned, in a positive way.
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

RoyAM
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

RPK felony case

Post by RoyAM » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 am

Anyone else receive the update sent on February 11th, I cant see any info on the forum perhaps im looking in the wrong place.

whats members views on this

LiannaeLeagadh
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

RPK in the news on Feb 19... Dogs making People Sick?

Post by LiannaeLeagadh » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

I dont know if any one has seen this yet or not.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/21252641/dogs ... eople-sick#

Dogs sold from local kennel making people sick?

Posted: Feb 19, 2013 1:21 PM PST
Updated: Feb 19, 2013 1:22 PM PST
By David Whisenant

SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -
A Rowan County man and his daughter who operate a kennel that specializes in selling a particular breed of dogs are facing more charges for faking the dog's certificates of health.

The Right Puppy kennel near Salisbury advertises Wolf Hybrid and other dogs, but the sheriff says customers aren't getting what they pay for, and what are they are getting could make them sick.

The sheriff says the father and daughter got a valid health certificate for one dog, then altered the paperwork and used it for other dogs, one of which turned up sick at a Florida vet's office. The sheriff is asking if whatever made the dog sick could do the same thing to humans.

"Why do you forge a health document on an animal unless there is a health issue?" Sheriff Kevin Auten asked in an interview with WBTV on Tuesday.

Warrants have been issued for the arrest of Kevin Settineri for nine counts of obtaining property by false pretense. His teen-aged daughter Danielle is facing two counts in addition to the three charges brought against her two weeks ago.

The kennel is located off Old Union Church Road near I-85 in Rowan County.

According to the sheriff, the father and daughter obtained a valid health certificate for one dog, then changed the document when customers bought other puppies from the Right Puppy web site. The certificates are used for shipping the dogs by air. The allegations came to light when one of the dogs sold to a customer in Florida became sick, according to investigators. And there are certain parasitic diseases that are called "zoonotic," that can be shared between animals and humans.

"What's wrong with these animals to falsify these documents or appear to have falsified them, then you've got health risks with the animals and the humans that come into contact with these animals, you worry about that," Sheriff Auten added.

The Better Business Bureau website gives Right Puppy Kennel an "F" and lists 10 complaints against the business in the last three years. Consumer group sites, Google, and Facebook searches all turned up complaints against Right Puppy, though the company's own web site has several testimonials from satisfied customers.

Even so, the sheriff says more charges could be coming.

"I don't think this case will be over anytime soon."

WBTV tried to contact both Kevin and Danielle Settineri by phone and email. Danielle replied to simply say "do not contact me regarding this."

Of the 10 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau about Right Puppy, five dealt with the company's advertising practices and five dealt with problems with the product.

Copyright 2013 WBTV. All rights reserved.

News Report Video
http://www.wbtv.com/category/240205/vid ... Id=8434521
Fáelan Liannáe Leagadh

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Re: RPK in the news on Feb 19... Dogs making People Sick?

Post by Tatzel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Saw this because it was shared on the Tamakan Debatte group onf facebook. Glad to see they finally get at him, too.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 pm

SALISBURY — A teenager who runs a dog kennel with her father was arrested Wednesday morning on additional charges that she faked health certificates for puppies.
Danielle Nicole Settineri, 17, is charged with two counts of obtaining property by false pretense. She posted $2,000 bond and was released from the Rowan County Detention Center.

The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office said Settineri, who runs the Right Puppy Kennel on Old Union Church Road near Interstate 85 with father Kevin Settineri, shipped puppies with falsified health certificates to customers.
Danielle Settineri was charged Feb. 9 with three counts of obtaining property by false pretense.
Right Puppy sells wolf hybrids and two specialized breeds of dog, Shiba Inu and Tamaskan.
The kennel obtained a legitimate certificate of health examination for one dog and then altered it for several others, the sheriff’s office said. Health certificates are required for shipping animals by air.
Some of the fake certificates list veterinary hospitals in Lenoir and Mooresville.
When the veterinarians in Lenoir and Mooresville received calls from out-of-state vets questioning the health certificates of Right Puppy Kennel dogs, the North Carolina vets reported the incidents to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the sheriff’s office said.
In one case, a customer in Illinois purchased what he thought was a husky mix from Right Puppy, the sheriff’s office said. But when a vet examined the dog, the vet determined the animal was a wolf hybrid, which is illegal in Illinois.
State health officials have been involved in the investigation, which is ongoing.
The Better Business Bureau website gives Right Puppy Kennel an “F” and lists 10 complaints against the business in the last three years.
Read more in Thursday’s Post.
Contact reporter Emily Ford at 704-797-4264.
http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20 ... nel-worker
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 pm

I did not read everything here, but I would like to put in my two cent as I have been to their "kennel" and talked with both of them four times. I place blame in both for what has happened. Kevin always talked your ear off to the point you didn't want to listen anymore and wished he would go away. She would be quite and do whatever she wanted to do, or was in the house. When Kevin wasn't around, she would talk but never about the well being of the dogs. When walking me in their outside "pen" to show it to me, her father was out and about and we were waiting for him to return. She did go on about the looks of my dogs and how nice them seemed, then showed off some of their "new" dogs but never went into details as she would kick cedar chips over poo the dogs were tying to eat. I didn't see a poo scoop or anywhere for their dogs waste to go, ever.

I don't know about other areas, but here in the US, you can join the Army at the age of 16 with an ok from your parent. At 18, you can move out and do whatever you want to. So her being 17 is no reason for to not have a fall with her father when she was more then old enough to know right from wrong. She clearly has the internet and can look up anything she wants to. She can not say she was unable to see the wrongs they were doing. I can also tell you, she doesn't keep up with the dogs, Kevin for the most part puts all of their care in her hands and she doesn't really care. Their just the way that she gets four wheeler's and anything else she wants. Do not let her fool you into think she doesn't know.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:29 pm

The world is just full of wicked people :roll:
But in the end, the high-profile ones EVENTUALLY suffer and I think she got hers

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I don't know if I'm interpreting this recent article correctly but it seems like the puppy miller has gone on the run.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20 ... rtificates

LiannaeLeagadh
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by LiannaeLeagadh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:36 pm

That's how it looks to me to Tiantai
Fáelan Liannáe Leagadh

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Tiantai wrote:I don't know if I'm interpreting this recent article correctly but it seems like the puppy miller has gone on the run.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20 ... rtificates
Hahah wow, that is -one- unflattering photo of her! Compare it to her glamerous twitter photos. I think she's finaly realizing what's going to come crushing down on her.
It's kinda weird how they pull the exact same expression in these mugshots. If that's no sign on how like minded they are then I don't know what would be one.

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 am

I seen a photo that would disgust everyone here. However I can not share it at the moment. As we do not need to risk any maybe info to show, not showing duo to someone seeing the photo. I can't wait until I can share it.