Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Real life Shows and Events (ARBA, USTDC, etc).
Post Reply
Rahne

Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Rahne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm

The Dutch Tamaskan Club will be organizing a show for Saturday September 6th, 2014. It will be held at a central location in the Netherlands, namely the 'Dogcenter Zaltbommel'.

At this show there will be: a judge who will be looking over your Tamaskan Dog(s) and all other dogs (there will be seperate classes for purebreeds/mixes and Tamaskan 'Look-a-Likes), workshops, and a raffle to win prizes. At the end there will be a barbeque to close out the show's events!

For overnight accommodations there is a possibility for camping both off (nearby) and on site. We would like to welcome everybody near and far (abroad) and hope for a good turn out!

More info to come...

http://www.tamaskan-dog.nl/evenementen/ ... -show-2014

Image

User avatar
AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA (for now)
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by AZDehlin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Congrats on planning your first Tamaskan Show NTC!

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Katlin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:30 pm

2014? Planning ahead!
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 5187
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Maybe we will be able to make it - time will tell! :D
Image
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Rahne

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Rahne » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Katlin wrote:2014? Planning ahead!
Yup! We decided to start early so everyone has enough time to arrange vacation/time off to come and visit :D
I'm very excited! This is our first time organizing a large event and most of us have never done something like this before, but so far everything is going really well.

Rahne

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Rahne » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Sylvaen wrote:Maybe we will be able to make it - time will tell! :D
I hope so! We've invited Tam owners and enthusiasts from Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Denmark and even Japan! ;)

balto13
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by balto13 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Rahne wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:Maybe we will be able to make it - time will tell! :D
I hope so! We've invited Tam owners and enthusiasts from Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Denmark and even Japan! ;)
yep! I plan on being there :)

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Katlin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Quite a journey!
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by TerriHolt » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:03 pm

I am hoping to be there... I will make it to one of these things damn it! :lol:

I wanted to get to Germany June this year but I had a stupid wedding to go to :( Something always comes up!
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Rahne

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Rahne » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 pm

TerriHolt wrote:I am hoping to be there... I will make it to one of these things damn it! :lol:
Yay! :D

tigerstedt
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 am
Location: Norway

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by tigerstedt » Sat May 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Rahne wrote:I hope so! We've invited Tam owners and enthusiasts from Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Denmark and even Japan! ;)
OK if we take the trip from Norway as well? :-)
A home without a dog
- is just a house

User avatar
Wolfsbane
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Wolfsbane » Sat May 03, 2014 3:06 pm

tigerstedt wrote:
Rahne wrote:I hope so! We've invited Tam owners and enthusiasts from Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Denmark and even Japan! ;)
OK if we take the trip from Norway as well? :-)
Of course! Would be awesome if you can make it with Bow :D

tigerstedt
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 am
Location: Norway

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by tigerstedt » Sat May 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:Of course! Would be awesome if you can make it with Bow :D
Just got an x-trail with room for the whole family for just such a purpose :-)
A home without a dog
- is just a house

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Nino » Tue May 06, 2014 2:15 pm

tigerstedt wrote:
Wolfsbane wrote:Of course! Would be awesome if you can make it with Bow :D
Just got an x-trail with room for the whole family for just such a purpose :-)
I wish I could go too!
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Wolfsbane
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Wolfsbane » Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Nino wrote:
tigerstedt wrote:
Wolfsbane wrote:Of course! Would be awesome if you can make it with Bow :D
Just got an x-trail with room for the whole family for just such a purpose :-)
I wish I could go too!
You can! You should come with your girlfriend and Skygge :)

User avatar
HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 4802
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Princeton, TX US
Contact:

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:44 am

I want to go... It would be awesome to get a photo of Zelda and Konah next to each other :) Wishful thinking.
Image

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: Tamaskan Dog Show 2014, Netherlands!

Post by Nino » Sat May 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:
Nino wrote:
I wish I could go too!
You can! You should come with your girlfriend and Skygge :)
Not sure if we can afford, or whether people will find Skygge's barking (which she does specially when on a leash) annoying :?
>> Nino <<
Image

Post Reply