Tamaskan Dogs. Wolf in them or not?

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
RobertStandley
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Tamaskan Dogs. Wolf in them or not?

Post by RobertStandley » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi,

The Tamaskan Dog is supposedly supposed to be a breed bred to look like a wolf,but that has no wolf in. The rumors around the breed in both the Tamaskan breeders, (who claim there is neither wolf hybrid nor even Czech Wolfdog content in their breed and their dogs are health tested), Czech Wolfdog owners, and Aatu Tamaskan breeders are overwhelming. TDR(Tamaskan Dog Breeders) also claim that the Aatu breeders lie about them and created their own breed because the Aatu breeders were kicked out for horrible kennel conditions, bad health of their dogs, and/or wanting to breed Czech wolfdogs or wolfdog "hybrids" to their purebred Tamaskans to give it a more wolfy look.Aatu Tamaskan breeders claim that they were kicked out for spreading the truth that the Tamaskan Dog already had not only Czech wolfdog in the breed but atleast one high content wolfdog "hybrid" in it and that the creator of the original Tamaskan had horrible health records of her dogs and falsified pedigrees of founding dogs as well as health records. To further add confusion, the Czech Wolfdog/Vlack community claims that Tamaskan breeders asked for use of their dogs as studs. Some of the members say that it was probably the Aatu Tamaskan breeders that asked for studs,while others maintain that they believe it was the breeders of the original Tamaskans that asked for stud. All of this is making my head spin. I don't who to believe. I need an outside source to ask. I know you guys might not know the history of all this mess,but I'm hoping you guys can help me identify whether my suspicions about a certain so-called black German Shepard mix named Taz actually being a mid-content wolfdog are true.

For More Details:-
Startup video production

Thanks!