Tamaskan Database?

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
Wittgenstein
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Tamaskan Database?

Post by Wittgenstein » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 am

Hi all, haven't been here for a while. I remember there used to be a very cool database on the TDR website where you can see the ancestry of any registered dog. What happened to it? Now it just says coming 2017. Thanks.

Ramsey says hello!

Cvdberg
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Tamaskan Database?

Post by Cvdberg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi! I don't know if there is another database coming up on the TDR website since it says "coming in 2017"..but there is a database located on another site: http://www.tamaskan-database.com/ :)

Jadzia1313
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Jadzia1313 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi. Yes. It is my understanding that the TDR website is undergoing some changes and will have some more revisions made to it over the next month or two. The link from the website to the database will hopefully be restored once everything is completed.

You can search the database here:
http://www.tamaskan-database.com/

Wolfsbane
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Wolfsbane » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 am

To clear up some confusion... the database currently listed at: www.tamaskan-database.com is the one that was originally on the TDR website. At the time I was TDR secretary and maintained the TDR website.
At some point I left the TDR and moved the database over to an independent domain because I wanted the database to include ALL Tamaskan Dogs (those from Germany and the Netherlands etc.), not just those that have been registered with the TDR.

I believe the TDR is planning on having their own database for just TDR registered dogs in the near future.

Wittgenstein
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Wittgenstein » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 am
To clear up some confusion... the database currently listed at: www.tamaskan-database.com is the one that was originally on the TDR website. At the time I was TDR secretary and maintained the TDR website.
At some point I left the TDR and moved the database over to an independent domain because I wanted the database to include ALL Tamaskan Dogs (those from Germany and the Netherlands etc.), not just those that have been registered with the TDR.

I believe the TDR is planning on having their own database for just TDR registered dogs in the near future.
Thanks for clarification! I notice Ramsey(Saxon Romeo)'s picture is missing. Is there a way for me supply a picture of him for the database? Thanks!

Wolfsbane
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Wolfsbane » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:14 am

Wittgenstein wrote: Thanks for clarification! I notice Ramsey(Saxon Romeo)'s picture is missing. Is there a way for me supply a picture of him for the database? Thanks!
Yes you can send it to info@tamaskan-database.com :)