Hello all from Loar and Eljyenka

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Eljyenka
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello all from Loar and Eljyenka

Post by Eljyenka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi, I'm Eljyenka, a 30 year old French hairy albino with a big beard.
Lets get this out of the way: English isn’t my fist language so I’m sorry for any eventual mistakes, I’ll try to do my best.

I enjoy lot of things in life like taking photos, playing video games, listening to music, watching movies and I am trying to read more and more but what I like the most are animals, especially wolves and dogs.

I walk a lot in the Bois de Vincennes park in Paris with Loar, a White Swiss Shepherd dog. I know what you’re thinking: an albino guy walking with a white dog, the perfect exemple of "like father, like son"! Yeah you guessed it right, we are the same!

In November 2017, I met Nyo with a very beautiful little fluffy ball called Nox. We walked a lot all together and she told me a lot about the Tamaskan breed, I learned so much about them through her and by following Tamaskans on social networks. They are so beautiful and kind, I want to know them better!

One day she asked me : "Hey, Loar has a great temperament, why don’t you try to ask for Loar’s participation to the Tamaskan breed?".

So today (and after some reflexion) I come to you to introduce Loar, my best and loyal two and half year old friend. In my opinion, he is a perfect dog but all the people I know think the same. He is very kind, beautiful, loves to learn new things and he is very sociable with dogs and humans just time to get accustomed to that can range from five minutes to an hour. All those information are obviously a bit bias because he is my dog but you know : your dog is always the best ^^.

When I decided to have my first dog, I originally wanted a wolfdog, it’s the kind of dogs I dream of. I give up the idea because I wasn’t ready for the education, that’s why I chose a shepherd breed.
My dream about Wolfdogs is still there, I want another dog under my roof and I know it will be a Tamaskan.
If Loar is accepted, I think he could make a good father for a Tamaskan litter, I would be so happy to have a baby from him. And if he isn’t, there still will be another Tamaskan by my side.

I want to participate to this wonderful adventure !

What do you think of Loar, could he be an interesting candidat ?

We already begin to take health test for the White Swiss Shepherd breed and I’m awaiting for the results.

Ps : If you are in Paris or if you plan to go here, feel free to meet us, Loar and I would be thrilled to show you how beautiful is the capital and it’s surrounding.

Health test results status :
- Eyes -> Already tested -> all is good
- Dysplasia -> Tested (awaiting for the results)
- ADN -> Tested (awaiting for the results)

If you want to see him :
- Instagram,
- Facebook.

NekoCitron
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Hello all from Loar and Eljyenka

Post by NekoCitron » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:52 am

Welcome here ^w^

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello all from Loar and Eljyenka

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

Welcome to the forum! :D

Please feel free to submit an official outcross proposal to the TDR's Committee of Breeders (CoB). To date, 2 purebred White Swiss Shepherds (Zente and Estevao) have been added to the Tamaskan genepool as outcross stud dogs, as well as a couple of mixbreed outcross dogs (Nanuk and Ziva) who have White Swiss Shepherd in their ancestry, so it's possible that Loar is already related to those dogs but a pedigree comparison will reveal more info. Regardless, he could still be a nice match to balance a Tamaksan bloodline that contains a lot of husky / arctic breed ancestry.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.