Hello from Italy

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
ArwenT
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Hello from Italy

Post by ArwenT » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 am

Hi all,

I live between Northern Italy (big city) and Tuscany (rural, pretty wild area) and I’m looking for a dog to add to my small family: my cat and I. It is a couple of months now that I have been reading and researching Tamaskans, trying to decide if we could be a good fit for them, and viceversa.

Your posts have been of amazing value for me, and I have truly appreciated the honesty and deep respect that you all have for your dogs. I have learned so much, not just about the breed, but about your journeys with them, which are often touching, and funny at the same time.
This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU, to all of you.

(edit: I realized I had made this post way too long so I’m re-writing my questions in different posts. Apologies if some of you had read them here, already)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Hello from Italy

Post by Sylvaen » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the slow response. :)
ArwenT wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 am
I live between Northern Italy (big city) and Tuscany (rural, pretty wild area) and I’m looking for a dog to add to my small family: my cat and I. It is a couple of months now that I have been reading and researching Tamaskans, trying to decide if we could be a good fit for them, and viceversa.
We are planning a couple of litters this winter/spring, if you want to come to visit us in Zagreb to meet our dogs in real life. :)
ArwenT wrote:
Your posts have been of amazing value for me, and I have truly appreciated the honesty and deep respect that you all have for your dogs. I have learned so much, not just about the breed, but about your journeys with them, which are often touching, and funny at the same time.
This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU, to all of you.
Thanks for your kind words! :D
ArwenT wrote:
(edit: I realized I had made this post way too long so I’m re-writing my questions in different posts. Apologies if some of you had read them here, already)
Thanks for shortening your original post, it makes it much easier to tackle in small sections! ;)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

ArwenT
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by ArwenT » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Sylvaen wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 pm
Welcome to the forum and sorry for the slow response. :)
ArwenT wrote:
Thanks for shortening your original post, it makes it much easier to tackle in small sections! ;)
Thank you, Sylvaen! and no problem at all, I tried to re-read my post last night and it was so long I found it hard to read it myself LOL. :lol:

Sylvaen wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 pm
We are planning a couple of litters this winter/spring, if you want to come to visit us in Zagreb to meet our dogs in real life. :)
I would be honoured to come! Thank you so much! I still have a few things to sort out and decide, about work, finances, my cat, the fence(!) but I'd love to meet your dogs and have a real-life experience of Tamaskans.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:30 am

ArwenT wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:26 pm
I would be honoured to come! Thank you so much! I still have a few things to sort out and decide, about work, finances, my cat, the fence(!) but I'd love to meet your dogs and have a real-life experience of Tamaskans.
No problem! :D
Just let me know when you're ready and we can schedule a visit :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.