Tarheel Pack Intentionally Poisoned.

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Re: Tarheel Pack Intentionally Poisoned.

Post by issylupus » Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

My thought's and prayers are with you all at Tarheel. xxx

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Fri May 04, 2012 2:39 pm

This is horrible. Praying that the dogs are all ok.
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Marshall
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Marshall » Fri May 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Praying for Tarheel pack to make a full recovery and for this person to be arrested. Anyone who has it in their mind to hurt an animal is not fit to be in society in my opinion.

Megaen
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Megaen » Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 pm

I can't believe this happened again, hopefully your pack makes a quick recovery. *many hugs*

Dozer
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Dozer » Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks for the info fangjingtuanlucas
And of course I hope along with you all the dogs will be fine

But as I understand they knew who did this last year. couldn't the police do anything?

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 pm

I'll be sending good energy to the Tarheel pack this time around (unfortunately, again). :( If it really is the same person, then I hope they're caught this time.

From what I remember John posting, I think he said they put up security cameras...hope the culprit(s) is stupid enough to be caught on camera. :evil:

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:24 pm

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:Happening almost the same time as last year. This is VERY unbelievable! This person would pull the stunt a SECOND time despite the neighbourhood now being protected with high security! What the world is he thinking?!
Honestly it makes sense, who would think anyone would be so stupid and so low enough to do it AGAIN? I would imagine that they might have gone easy on the security by now and it not be as high when this first happened.

I hope he is caught soon, it devastates me finding out about this. I can only pray that they make it through and try not to think the worst.

Gabriele58
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Gabriele58 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 pm

I honestly can't believe that someone would do this not only once, but twice. My prayers are with John and Christina, Blaze, Kana, Jaeger, Sequoia and Nusia. I hope that they all make a full recovery and that this sick excuse for a human being gets caught this time!
~Gabriele~

Kootenaywolf
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Kootenaywolf » Fri May 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Can't believe that this happened AGAIN! What awful news :( I really hope all the dogs pull through.

sky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by sky » Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Will anyone be opening a donation link to help with vet costs? I know money can never replace the love one has for a dog, so praying for all to pull through, but I would like to also help out anyway I can.

Dozer
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Dozer » Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm

I don't know the dogs but I find it a good idea Sky.
Lets hope they all going to be fine but as I now understand they have a lot dogs and so I think they can use help.
I always heard good words about them and I am also willing to help

TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by TParham86 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh no not again :( :( I really really hope they catch this person because this is just plain cruelty :( I wish the best of luck for the Tarheel pack and I pray they all make a full recovery and catch the person responsible!

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 pm

:shock:
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Absolutely gutted for the dogs and also my baby they have out there. I wonder if the scumbag was reading through these posts
as it has happened right after a new post was put up followed by lots of others slagging him off? just a thought!

Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Czertice » Fri May 04, 2012 6:37 pm

No way, again? I hope that sick person is caught and punished this time. :evil:

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Hoping for a quick recovery for all the pups. This just isn't right. You may not like other people--but to direct your anger and aggression on dogs? What's wrong with people?
I really hope karma kicks in here...
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Is there absolutely no doubt who is doing this? If not then I wouldn't be relying on Karma. Its amazing what services you can buy for as little as £300 quid in the UK. :evil:
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Blustag wrote:Absolutely gutted for the dogs and also my baby they have out there. I wonder if the scumbag was reading through these posts
as it has happened right after a new post was put up followed by lots of others slagging him off? just a thought!
Lynn, if you are right than we should all be silent about this and not dig up old posts. I try my best to avoid certain people, and certain discussions in public.
nivenj wrote:Is there absolutely no doubt who is doing this? If not then I wouldn't be relying on Karma. Its amazing what services you can buy for as little as £300 quid in the UK. :evil:
Of course I want justice. But it's been a year and a repeat performance. Sometimes I want instant gratification.
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm

HiTenshi16 wrote:
fangjingtuanlucas wrote:Happening almost the same time as last year. This is VERY unbelievable! This person would pull the stunt a SECOND time despite the neighbourhood now being protected with high security! What the world is he thinking?!
Honestly it makes sense, who would think anyone would be so stupid and so low enough to do it AGAIN? I would imagine that they might have gone easy on the security by now and it not be as high when this first happened.

I hope he is caught soon, it devastates me finding out about this. I can only pray that they make it through and try not to think the worst.
Same here, this is very disturbing and outrageous. I think that freak or someone working for the criminal MUST have been lurking around the neighbourhood and waiting for the time to strike. Why else would they act now to do this again? Either way I am definitely not going to sleep well hearing this. :cry: My favourite Tamaskan pack being targetted by a (likely psychotic) lowlife. I hope Karma catches him soon :evil: Anyways, I'm not going to feed into this topic any further either. I agree with Lynn that he probably read our old posts and somehow figured out when to make this stupid move.

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Sat May 05, 2012 2:49 am

I hope everyone gets better.

I really think it was them. It would be a "I got away with it once" bit. Kind of like a slap in the face with it being around the same time as last year. It's really pissing me off thinking about it. But that is what they want and I can say yes they follow post and check up on things. I also know they somehow get a lot of people to follow them. Thou I wouldn't think anyone would be able to do this or knowingly aid in this. I hope everyone recovers and this person gets what is coming to them.

Tarheel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tarheel » Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 am

As most have heard the Tarheel pack was just poisoned again. This was an exact carbon copy poisoning as what happened last year. Same type of Plastic bowl buried in the fenced in backyard, Canned fish laced with antifreeze. I got them up to the same emergency vet as last year, they all remember the case. Police were notified again, News channels notified again. I just got in and wanted to spread the word. My hope is that they all can make a recovery just like last year. The Vets are doing all they can do for the dogs. There is no guarantee for the same outcome, but we are praying that they recover. I am sure we will learn more as each day comes. I will try to keep everyone posted as I get updates.

Kana, Sequoia, and Jaeger's blood work is looking normal, but they are not out of the woods, they still need treatment and prayers.

Please pray for all our dog, and pray that the police get this bastard that continues to try and kill our dogs.

The police have taken evidence in, and I hope they get better leads this time and start some aggressive dectective work.
John Bannow
Tarheel Tamaskan
Committee of Breeders

Mamallamak
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Mamallamak » Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 am

Just saw this on Facebook. I can't believe someone did this again! So sick! It just makes me neasous that someone could do this to an innocent animal. I hope you caught them on the cameras, John. We will be praying for your poor dogs.

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Sat May 05, 2012 11:05 am

:-(

http://wtkr.com/2012/05/04/five-dogs-po ... ti-freeze/

From the video it sounds like Kana and Sequoia have kidney damage :-( and each will need $10,000 dollars in dialysis. Did someone mention they were setting up a donation site?

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat May 05, 2012 11:18 am

nivenj wrote::-(

From the video it sounds like Kana and Sequoia have kidney damage :-( and each will need $10,000 dollars in dialysis. Did someone mention they were setting up a donation site?
It isn't Kana and Seqoia, but Blaze and Nusia that are showing signs of kidney damage.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 am

Dialysis for Blaze and Nusia would cost between $10,000-$20,000 per dog, and they would have to be treated in either New York or Florida. It is very expensive but maybe if an international donation fund was set up, we might be able to scrape together enough money to cover the cost of medical treatment... for now all the dogs are being treated at the emergency vet center (the same clinic as last year) and the levels of kidney damage are being monitored.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 am

Sylvaen wrote:The kidney dialysis for Blaze and Nusia would cost between $10,000-$20,000 per dog, and they would have to be treated in either New York or Florida. It is very expensive but maybe if an international donation fund was set up, we might be able to scrape together enough money to cover the cost of medical treatment... for now all the dogs are being treated at the emergency vet center (the same clinic as last year).
Can we set one up I would donate as I know many others will.

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 am

nivenj wrote::-(

Anyone who could do this to a pet (I don't see them as pets, their my kids and I'm sure it's the same for you, but just saying how the books show it) can do it to a person. I'm crying like crazy over here for you guy. Please set up some kind of donation, with the media covering it like they are now. They could put out there that your taking them. Even if you just give out the Vet info for people to call in and help pay the bill.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat May 05, 2012 11:33 am

I think Denise setup the ChipIn donation fund last year - I just sent her a message to see if she can set up a new one.

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat May 05, 2012 11:36 am

Sylvaen wrote:I think Denise setup the ChipIn donation fund last year - I just sent her a message to see if she can set up a new one.
It is 5:30 in the morning in Wisconsin so it may be a while... Hope to see something up by the end of the day.

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

I could set one up, but I think it would be easier to have the Vet info for people to call in and pay or send checks. They would get the money for it faster that way and also if they set it up their self the donations would go to them over someone else forwarding it to them.

We could also contact the new channel reporting it and see if they would set one up?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 am

At this point it would be better to have ONE donation fund, so we can share that ONE link all over the internet to ensure they get ALL the necessary donations - if there are several funds and links going around, it will be hard to calculate the total amount that has been collected so far. :)

Hiwatari
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Hiwatari » Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

Sylvaen wrote:At this point it would be better to have ONE donation fund, so we can share that ONE link all over the internet to ensure they get ALL the necessary donations - if there are several funds and links going around, it will be hard to calculate the total amount that has been collected so far. :)
I agree there, I contacted the new channel to see if they would set one up as the media can gain a lot of attention. I hope they will set it up for them.

Canadia
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Canadia » Sat May 05, 2012 12:00 pm

I hope the police catch this soulless monster - Even if we help out with the vet bills he'll have to pay damages as well as hopefully spend some time in jail getting loved by a large angry man, right?

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 pm

If a chip in can be set up, or even just a paypal addy, I can donate a little (not much as I'm uber poor with paying for balto) but a little from veryone makes a lot.
Image Image

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat May 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Canadia wrote:I hope the police catch this soulless monster - Even if we help out with the vet bills he'll have to pay damages as well as hopefully spend some time in jail getting loved by a large angry man, right?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I am shocked and saddened to hear this news. I hope your dogs make a full recovery and the people responsible get what they deserve. I would also contribute towards vet fees.

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Sat May 05, 2012 12:43 pm

AGAIN??
Wow, that is terrible! And it makes me really mad at the culprit. I can't even begin to imagine what runs their sick mind.
I wonder if it's not who everyone think it is, could it be it's someone from the neighbourhood who just doesn't like your dogs (probably because they think they are high-content wolf hybrids)?
(I mean they are not, but for the untrained eye a Tamaskan may look quite exactly like a real wolf appearently?)

Really sorry that yopur dogs have to go through all of this again, I wish them all the best!

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Sylvaen wrote:At this point it would be better to have ONE donation fund, so we can share that ONE link all over the internet to ensure they get ALL the necessary donations - if there are several funds and links going around, it will be hard to calculate the total amount that has been collected so far. :)
I agree Debbie, just lets make it happen quickly as I think John is going to have a very difficult decision on his hands very soon and the sooner we get this off the ground the better as I think timing here is going to be crucial. I know if it was me I would never be able to fund that sort of Vet bill without support, and would probably have to do the unthinkable. The sooner John can see financial support coming in the more informed decision he can make.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

nivenj wrote:
I agree Debbie, just lets make it happen quickly as I think John is going to have a very difficult decision on his hands very soon and the sooner we get this off the ground the better as I think timing here is going to be crucial. I know if it was me I would never be able to fund that sort of Vet bill without support, and would probably have to do the unthinkable. The sooner John can see financial support coming in the more informed decision he can make.

Agreed
Image Image

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm

There's a Chip in up and running now for those wishing to donate. Every penny will help :)

http://emergencytreatmentforbannowdogs. ... s-poisoned
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Sat May 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Here is the link to where donations can be made: http://emergencytreatmentforbannowdogs. ... s-poisoned

Dallas
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Dallas » Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 pm

just saw it on facebook, i hope they'll catch him soon
I hope the police catch this soulless monster - Even if we help out with the vet bills he'll have to pay damages as well as hopefully spend some time in jail getting loved by a large angry man, right?
agreed, lets hope his personal routine is going to include group showers where he'll get plenty of attention
Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Sat May 05, 2012 6:14 pm

All, I have created a website to help drive support for the fundraising. Please post the link on all your social networking sites and lets try to get some donations from outside the community.

http://www.tamaskan-aid.com

issylupus
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by issylupus » Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 pm

nivenj wrote:All, I have created a website to help drive support for the fundraising. Please post the link on all your social networking sites and lets try to get some donations from outside the community.

This is just too sad, Jim. That is a good Idea as the more people who know the better the fund raising will be. I have left a donation and shared the Facebook links. I wish I could do more.

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 pm

My god! Words fail me.
I hope they catch the lowlife, coward of a bastard.
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

issylupus wrote:
nivenj wrote:All, I have created a website to help drive support for the fundraising. Please post the link on all your social networking sites and lets try to get some donations from outside the community.

This is just too sad, Jim. That is a good Idea as the more people who know the better the fund raising will be. I have left a donation and shared the Facebook links. I wish I could do more.
If it was the first time that would be bad enough but its now the second time their systems will have had to deal with this poison. :(

As far as donations, every single penny/cent/ruppee/groat helps and I'm sure is greatly appreciated. I think the key here is publicity. Even a £1 donation will soon add up if we can get it seen by millions, which isnt that hard these days with facebook and twitter. Just share it wherever you can and ask others on your friends list to do the same and we will soon have this done. I'm posting it on all news sites as well that have picked the story up.

Marshall
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Marshall » Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 pm

I will definitely share this link on FB and on my own Tumblr blog as I do not own a twitter account. I will ask friends of mine, who all love animals, to do the same in hopes of getting the this more known, I hope this helps.

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Marshall wrote:I will definitely share this link on FB and on my own Tumblr blog as I do not own a twitter account. I will ask friends of mine, who all love animals, to do the same in hopes of getting the this more known, I hope this helps.
Thank you.

Dallas
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Dallas » Sat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

someone could post a video about it on youtube (if there isnt one already), id do it but i think i send off this vibe that tells every computer i encounter to just hate me
Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in

skyedream
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by skyedream » Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

How horrible. I'm so sorry for all the heartache that you're going through.