Tarheel Pack Intentionally Poisoned.

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Re: Tarheel Pack Intentionally Poisoned.

Post by TParham86 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have no words right now :cry: Blaze is such a beautiful dog and I'm very grateful I got a chance to meet him :cry: RIP Blaze and Nusia :cry: My heart goes out for John and Tina :(

CSpiker86
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by CSpiker86 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: RIP Blaze and Nusia :cry: such heartbreaking news :cry:

PawPrint
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by PawPrint » Wed May 09, 2012 5:10 pm

How devastating....I am so sorry to hear this :(

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm

:cry: there are no words that will make you feel better. all of us will know how you are feeling right now. i hope that you find the scum that did this and that justice is done. blaze and nusia will be pain free and they will have such a welcoming waiting for them. john, tina and your pack there are many hugs being sent your way, be strong. r.i.p blaze and nusia x x x x :cry:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

I had a nightmare 6 hours ago and I'm NOT bluffing about this. I saw Tundra, Blaze's wife, leaping into this world through a portal as if to meet a certain individual still alive at the time. There were other Tamaskan dogs I saw as well waiting on the other side of the vortex but I don't know who they are though that's besides the point. When I woke up, logged on to my facebook and saw the posts...
:cry:

I hoped for 8 minutes that it was just a nightmare! :( Blaze and Nusia, I've been praying to keep you both in this world much longer hoping to see you two healthy and active like usual. But I knew what I saw and I couldn't stand in Tundra's way even if I was down there in person; she knew what was happening from the other side and came to do what she had to. Tundra, take care of your husband and your little relative Nusia for all of us. I love you all and cannot stop crying... :cry: There is NO WORDS left in me for those two dogs. Only sorrow and anger, I want that FREAK who did this captured ASAP and locked in a cell FOREVER! :evil:
Namo Amitofou _/\_

Rest in paradise... :cry:

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

:cry: :cry: Here is a little something I made over coffee this morning after getting the email with the news. Rest in peace sweet dogs and may you never be forgotten.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm

fangjingtuanlucas wrote:I had a nightmare 6 hours ago and I'm NOT bluffing about this. I saw Tundra, Blaze's wife, leaping into this world through a portal as if to meet a certain individual still alive at the time. There were other Tamaskan dogs I saw as well waiting on the other side of the vortex but I don't know who they are though that's besides the point. When I woke up, logged on to my facebook and saw the posts...
:cry:

I hoped for 8 minutes that it was just a nightmare! :( Blaze and Nusia, I've been praying to keep you both in this world much longer hoping to see you two healthy and active like usual. But I knew what I saw and I couldn't stand in Tundra's way even if I was down there in person; she knew what was happening from the other side and came to do what she had to. Tundra, take care of your husband and your little relative Nusia for all of us. I love you all and cannot stop crying... :cry: There is NO WORDS left in me for those two dogs. Only sorrow and anger, I want that FREAK who did this captured ASAP and locked in a cell FOREVER! :evil:
Namo Amitofou _/\_

Rest in paradise... :cry:
It would be nice if when our time came someone we knew came for us. I know my Grandad saw my Nan a few months before he died standing in the bedroom door way, he told her he was not ready yet and she went away, I like to think that when he was ready she came back for him. I like the thought that the same could happen in the dog world

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by MelB » Wed May 09, 2012 7:04 pm

I read the sad news earlier this afternoon. I keep going away & coming back and still can't find the right words to say.
There aren't any.
So sorry for your loss.
Sleep well Blaze & Nusia.

Ayame8656
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Ayame8656 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Rest in Peace, Blaze and Nusia. :( So sad to hear about this, hope this sick person gets caught this time! We're so sorry for your loss. :( :(

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 pm

My heart is full of sorrow .. I can not understand this horrible act .. :cry:
RIP Blaze and Nusia <3

Tropicalbreeze
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Tropicalbreeze » Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm

We are heartbroken that it had to come to this :( I can't believe someone can be so heartless to prey on innocent animals. RIP Blaze and Nusia.

Jen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Jen » Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I would like to send my sincere condolences for the loss of these two beautiful , special dogs. Although I have lost dogs due to illness at a fairly decent age, I cannot imagine how you must feel to have lost them to such an act of cruelty and malice.

I am sure no words can help at all but we send all our support and thoughts to you from us and all our dogs (Sasha in particular) and we hope beyond hope that the evil person behind this is bought to justice.

Love from Jen , Sasha and all the other dogs here and at the bridge too. xx

blackmeadows
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by blackmeadows » Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I sent a message with the story links to MSNBC, ABC and shared the chip-in link on Facebook, Dreamwidth and Livejournal. I will be sharing on Twitter and other places.

I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope this sorry waste of flesh gets caught. How the hell did he get around the security features? :( Maybe time for barbed wire on top of the fence?

Hang in there, and stay strong. You will all be in our prayers and thoughts.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

I want to hug both John and Tina. :cry:

happtcat314
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by happtcat314 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

To: Tarheel Family

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ
マッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``

From the opposite and way down under the world away....-xoxoxoxoxoxo

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed May 09, 2012 10:11 pm

It's none of my business and you shouldn't have to but please consider moving and keeping it secret if they can't get enough to lock him (or her) up... if he can murder innocent dogs who had nothing to do with anything, how far would he go? He's unhinged which are dangerous individuals.

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

TerriHolt wrote:It's none of my business and you shouldn't have to but please consider moving and keeping it secret if they can't get enough to lock him (or her) up... if he can murder innocent dogs who had nothing to do with anything, how far would he go? He's unhinged which are dangerous individuals.
If not, then might I second someone's suggestion (probably on facebook) to put up barbed wire...

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

arianwenarie wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:It's none of my business and you shouldn't have to but please consider moving and keeping it secret if they can't get enough to lock him (or her) up... if he can murder innocent dogs who had nothing to do with anything, how far would he go? He's unhinged which are dangerous individuals.
If not, then might I second someone's suggestion (probably on facebook) to put up barbed wire...
that allowed in usa? good plan if you can... we not allowed to use it in the uk anymore... apparently it makes it dangerous for people trying to break in :roll:

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
arianwenarie wrote:If not, then might I second someone's suggestion (probably on facebook) to put up barbed wire...
that allowed in usa? good plan if you can... we not allowed to use it in the uk anymore... apparently it makes it dangerous for people trying to break in :roll:
Who knows...I can only assume it depends on county/city laws. But hey, if it can keep unwanted people out of your yard... ;) I would suggest electric fence, but that can be a biiiit tricky.

EDIT:
And if barbed wire doesn't work, line both sides of the fences with mesquite trees. I heard the thorns from the mesquite tree are poisonous and hurt very very much if stabbed. :twisted:

Eventide
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Eventide » Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

I just couldn't respond to this before now . . . every time I look at my Max I see Blaze, his Grandpa, and cry for John, Tina and their pack's loss. :`( Now I'm angry :x Such a senseless act of inhumanity. How remote can this act of violence on innocent dogs be from innocent children, or other humans? IMHO, murder is murder, and this "toxic waste" that created all this pain, suffering, and death are not just totally useless to mankind, but rather a real threat. Everyone also needs to remember that even though we lost these ethereal animals, we need to continue to get the word out and ask for donations to continue for the support their medical costs and, hopefully, the apprehension of those responsible.

wicca1
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by wicca1 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

o'h my gosh, just caught up on the forum and this is the first story i looked at , cant believe it and am totally shellshocked , and heartbroken cant believe this heartless b'stard has struck again. i hope when he gets caught they throw the book at him :cry: :cry:

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 pm

I can't believe there are people out in this world that can do something like that without a second thought. Just a total lack of respect for others. So sorry for your loss. Blaze and Nusia will always be remembered.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 am

To answer yes you can put up barbed wire. I can't see why not :(

I'm so far past tears but I have to say I'm devastated for your loss :cry:
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 am

I agree with Katlin, I MIGHT do it too if anyone starts threatening my future dogs. Two of my friends already had death threats from disgruntle neighbours who hate pits and rotts (of which the two owns one of each) thus one of them installed barb wires to protect her dogs. I know that in some countries it's illegal to do this type of thing on your own property but luckily in the US and Canada it is legal as long as you don't accidentally hurt an innocent person (like an ignorant child) unintentionally or not.

Ciaobella
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Ciaobella » Thu May 10, 2012 5:38 am

I can't even express my heartbreak for you, Tina & John. This has to be totally devastating. It's a horrible loss for our community of tamaskan owners and tamaskan lovers, I'm literally near tears right now :cry:

I just can't imagine what you guys are going through. I really hope you guys catch the bastards who did this. They did it to destroy you and I know the Tarheel pack will take this negative and turn it into something that can help others in the community.

RIP Nusia & Blaze
Katurah

Dozer
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Dozer » Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

I am very new in this world and never had the pleasure to ever meet these wonderful dogs or know them. And yet by all the loving words of all, I feel a great loss. So I can't imagine how that must feel for their owners. I feel for you .
My condolence and much strength for you all.......

Tsir
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Tsir » Thu May 10, 2012 10:16 am

Although I don't know them personally, I feel awfull reading all of it. Both them and you did not deserve this.
Rest in peace blaze & Nusia.
Know Your Onions, they are tasty

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Out of my feeling of lost for the pack I wrote a poem about the two.
I couldn't stop thinking about the two all yesterday after seeing the bad news :cry:

Mamallamak
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Mamallamak » Thu May 10, 2012 10:25 pm

I hadn't been on in a couple days, and my husband who works at NC State told me today about Blaze and Nusia. I am so sorry for your loss. It just infuriates me that someone would do this. I am so sad today...........
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Czertice » Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

RIP Blaze & Nussia. The culprit should pay for this. :evil:

Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Gaby » Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 pm

I really don't know what to say... What a devastating news... :cry: :cry:

I can't understand how somebody in the world could do something so terrible and intentionally kill dogs from somebody else. It breaks my hart. I'm so sorry for your loss John and Tina and I want to give you strength to go through this horrible period. I hope your other dogs will get well soon. You are in my thoughts.

Sibe
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Sibe » Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 am

This for me was also the first post i've read on this forum for a while, I lurk this forum infrequently. My sincere condolences. I really hope there is such a thing as karma in this world.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Update on the latest news of the case:

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/north_caro ... ts-answers

John, you have EVERY right to be angry, you never deserved this and I know you WILL get your justice because you did nothing wrong to begin with. Remember that unlike the stupid freak who will only make more enemies for doing this, you have LOTS of true friends from all over the world who are willing to stand beside you in any struggles. This is a crime that the individual is going to find himself locked up and fined to the MAX when he's finally caught! Nusia and Blaze's lost only adds more fuel to our Karma Cannon set to be fired at the soulless creep! Stay strong!

EDIT: The video is TWO-PART after a commercial break!

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 am

"I hope the police gets him before I do"
I feel you there, John. I think if I saw the culprit make a move again I'd chase him down and boxout his teeth, all of them.
I know self justice is illegal and all, but some people just would deserve a damn good smacking around. Actually, this person would deserve WORSE. I'd probably force feed them with antifreeze... so they get what they deserve.

Not saying you should do that at all, but it would be deserved.
Either way I hope he gets caught soon. Now that damage is done maybe the police will work harder to catch the culprit. I think it's good that you came up on television with it to reaise awareness.

Canadia
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Canadia » Mon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm

The person who did this is the worst kind of sadistic coward. I wonder if we shouldn't petition the guys from Rescue Ink to go teach him a lesson.

AngieH
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by AngieH » Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Please consider sharing this short video wherever your videos are shared to help broaden the range of support for John and Tina.
Thank you,
~A

One's horizon shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
~Nin

Asvodian
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Asvodian » Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am

nicely made video

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Tue May 22, 2012 12:30 am

Nice video. Hope they catch this guy :s
Image Image

Gabriele58
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Gabriele58 » Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

Shared
~Gabriele~

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 am

Video got me teary-eyed again, shared.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue May 22, 2012 1:55 am

I shared it. Very sad and true. :cry:

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Something I made as a tribute to the Tarheel pack <3 May they rest in peace and watch over the rest of their family as guardian angels.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 pm

That's beautiful Jo!

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Gabriele58
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Gabriele58 » Sun May 27, 2012 4:09 pm

That is soooo beautiful. I'm sure the Bannows will love it.
~Gabriele~

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Nice artwork Jo! I love the Turtle Ferry that you added into the picture as well. It's nice to see Nusia being under the care of her aunt Tundra and uncle Blaze in the other world. :(

Marshall
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Marshall » Sun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm

It's so beautiful!

Mylingen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Mylingen » Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

That is so nice Jo! Truly lovely. :)

Ciaobella
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Ciaobella » Sun May 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Beautiful tribute :)
Katurah

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Its lovely Jo :)
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm

That's really nice. Reminds me of a watercolor painting.