How many Tams in the world

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
Post Reply
User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm curious - does anybody know how many purebred Tamaskans are there in the world?
(I couldn't find a number here.)
Image

User avatar
jyotin
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: Canada

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by jyotin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Well there's two in Canada...so that's one country down! lol
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"
--Arthur Schopenhauer

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

4 in Denmark :lol:
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

jyotin wrote:Well there's two in Canada...so that's one country down! lol
bet it took an age to add those huge numbers up eh? :lol:
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 5207
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 pm

3 in Croatia (so far) :)
Image
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Katlin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Soon to be 1 maybe 2 more in canada...but I guess that doesn't count yet ;)
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Rahne

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Rahne » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

6 in the Netherlands, hopefully some more soon ;)

User avatar
MIKA
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 am
Location: Düsseldorf/Germany

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by MIKA » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

And many many in Germany :D . But the most certainly live in the UK. Ask Lynn and Jennie, whether they can still count them all :lol:
I'm sorry if my online-translator doesn't correctly translate
Greetings ... Martina

User avatar
susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by susann » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Still only 1 in Norway?

And in Sweden? 8 or 9 now?

User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by JulieSmith » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I once bumped into a couple of ladies who recognised Saga as a Tamaskan as they had seen one a few days before, that owner told them there was about 500 in the world (no idea if this is true or not). They wondered off saying only 498 left to go :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

MIKA wrote:And many many in Germany :D . But the most certainly live in the UK. Ask Lynn and Jennie, whether they can still count them all :lol:
Surprisingly enough I would say 90% or more of our litters get exported so there are not a huge amount in the UK ;) I have a pup on order to Slovenia and one for Switzerland with more to The Netherlands, Denmark and Germany so they are certainly spreading around. Oh and two going out to Australia ;)
I am still getting enquiries from the Far East but I am not sending any out that way and doubt I ever will.

User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Thank you for the aswers. Ideed, it seems this breed is more rare than I imagined:)

So, Blustag, is there no way to find out how many Tams are kept in the UK? I thought that you might know from the Registry.
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Booma » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Blustag wrote: Oh and two going out to Audtralia.
:D can't wait! :D
Image Image

User avatar
EskyTheHusky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm
Location: South Australia

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by EskyTheHusky » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 am

Jealous! :lol:
Congrats on getting approved Kylie

Does anyone know roughly how many tams there are?
Aeukanmanuva Wintermoon AKA Esky the Husky

User avatar
Tuskietoes
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Tuskietoes » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am

One in Oz...for the time being!! Will be great when the other two arrive...but it is a pretty big country so we could do with a few more ;)

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Booma » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 am

@tuskietoes. Are you in aus?
Image Image

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Ohh Lynn - where in Denmark?
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Nino wrote:Ohh Lynn - where in Denmark?
Does KBH S make any sense to you? I have the address and post code but obviously cant put it here :lol:

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Forgot...there is another going out to Norway too... OSLO and of course several to USA and Canada.

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Blustag wrote:
Nino wrote:Ohh Lynn - where in Denmark?
Does KBH S make any sense to you? I have the address and post code but obviously cant put it here :lol:
Yup it does.

I'm hoping they are living in a house they own though - I wouldn't wanna live in Copenhagen with a Tamaskan if it was me
- but then again I didn't much enjoy living in Copenhagen at all :lol:

Sadly its soo far away - I was hoping for one near me :lol:
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

So do tell.... whats wrong with Copenhagen :D

User avatar
EskyTheHusky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm
Location: South Australia

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by EskyTheHusky » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Tuskietoes wrote:One in Oz...for the time being!! Will be great when the other two arrive...but it is a pretty big country so we could do with a few more ;)
I would love to have one as well. Hopefully I can meet the dogs when they get over here and make sure it is the right breed for me :D
Do you know where in Aus that dog is?
Aeukanmanuva Wintermoon AKA Esky the Husky

User avatar
Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Pennsylvania | USA
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Hawthorne » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm

That is a good question--how many in the US now?
I also had a request from Australia... holy cow!
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

User avatar
TeresaC
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:30 am
Location: WI USA
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TeresaC » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Is there a way to get this number from the TDR registry? That would at least give us the number of registered dogs.
Teresa Cutler
Moondance Tamaskan, Wisconsin
US Tamaskan Dog Club, Secretary

User avatar
susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by susann » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Blustag wrote:Forgot...there is another going out to Norway too... OSLO and of course several to USA and Canada.
Is the other Tam in Oslo too?
They aren't members on this forum?

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Yes Oslo. The problem is that I dont know everyone's username on here so
it is sometimes difficult to know who is who :lol:

User avatar
susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by susann » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Blustag wrote:Yes Oslo. The problem is that I dont know everyone's username on here so
it is sometimes difficult to know who is who :lol:
Would be great to get in touch with the owners in Oslo.
Give them my e-mail if you are ever in contact with them :)

User avatar
AngieH
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by AngieH » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 am

Here, this might help.

http://www.tamaskan-dog.eu/

Click on "countries" and scroll down to view the chart.

It's a pie chart from the EuroTamaskan website showing the distribution of european Tamaskans.

It doesn't show actual numbers, just distribution density. Still *someone* must have the actual count to be able to compile distribution data. (Of course, it doesn't count the Tamaskans in North America or Australia.)

~Angie
One's horizon shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
~Nin

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Booma » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 am

EskyTheHusky wrote: I would love to have one as well. Hopefully I can meet the dogs when they get over here and make sure it is the right breed for me :D
Do you know where in Aus that dog is?
You can come visit us in Perth :)
Image Image

User avatar
EskyTheHusky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm
Location: South Australia

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by EskyTheHusky » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 am

Yay! I will.
Shame you live in the most isolated city ever, ever thought of moving to Adelaide ;) :lol:
Aeukanmanuva Wintermoon AKA Esky the Husky

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 pm

susann wrote:
Blustag wrote:Yes Oslo. The problem is that I dont know everyone's username on here so
it is sometimes difficult to know who is who :lol:
Would be great to get in touch with the owners in Oslo.
Give them my e-mail if you are ever in contact with them :)
You know of the one in Kristiansand?
Not sure where in Sweden you live but Sølve has a sister there :)
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Booma » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 pm

EskyTheHusky wrote:Yay! I will.
Shame you live in the most isolated city ever, ever thought of moving to Adelaide ;) :lol:

Lol it's like a 3 hr flight. It's not like I live in Darwin or Alice springs or in tassie. :p
Image Image

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Blustag » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:00 pm

AngieH wrote:Here, this might help.

http://www.tamaskan-dog.eu/

Click on "countries" and scroll down to view the chart.

It's a pie chart from the EuroTamaskan website showing the distribution of european Tamaskans.

It doesn't show actual numbers, just distribution density. Still *someone* must have the actual count to be able to compile distribution data. (Of course, it doesn't count the Tamaskans in North America or Australia.)

~Angie
The Pie Chart needs updating now for sure ;)

User avatar
susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by susann » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Nino wrote:
susann wrote:
Blustag wrote:Yes Oslo. The problem is that I dont know everyone's username on here so
it is sometimes difficult to know who is who :lol:
Would be great to get in touch with the owners in Oslo.
Give them my e-mail if you are ever in contact with them :)
You know of the one in Kristiansand?
Not sure where in Sweden you live but Sølve has a sister there :)
Aha.. no I don't know of any Tamaskan in Norway. So Sölves sister lives in Kristiansand? Nice.. =)It's on the west coast of Norway. I live about 80 km from the border of Norway, Svinesund, if you drive the E6. Between Göteborg and Strömstad.
Is she a member on the forum? or Facebook? I am born in Norway, my parents and my brother still lives there!
(hopefully in the near future I will move to Karlstad)

User avatar
AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA (for now)
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by AZDehlin » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Would love to see a map of all the tams in the world... I would even put it together if I had the numbers :)

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

susann wrote: Aha.. no I don't know of any Tamaskan in Norway. So Sölves sister lives in Kristiansand? Nice.. =)It's on the west coast of Norway. I live about 80 km from the border of Norway, Svinesund, if you drive the E6. Between Göteborg and Strömstad.
Is she a member on the forum? or Facebook? I am born in Norway, my parents and my brother still lives there!
(hopefully in the near future I will move to Karlstad)
Yup - its a very beautiful girl!
I'll send you a link with the owner on facebook so that you can find him - he seems to be a very nice person :)
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Have you thought about creating a google map, where you could place yourselves? We have it with CSWs in Czech Rep. and I think it is interesting to see where are the closes same breed neighbors:)

http://raksa.certik.cz/home/na-mape
Image

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Czertice wrote:Have you thought about creating a google map, where you could place yourselves? We have it with CSWs in Czech Rep. and I think it is interesting to see where are the closes same breed neighbors:)

http://raksa.certik.cz/home/na-mape
Thought about it, but when there is people like "you know who" out there, I don't really want to put my adress (or even my town) anywhere :lol:
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:40 am

Nino wrote:
Czertice wrote:Have you thought about creating a google map, where you could place yourselves? We have it with CSWs in Czech Rep. and I think it is interesting to see where are the closes same breed neighbors:)

http://raksa.certik.cz/home/na-mape
Thought about it, but when there is people like "you know who" out there, I don't really want to put my adress (or even my town) anywhere :lol:
esp with what we all know he is capable of doing to dogs... :evil:
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 pm

You could just place a mark in the nearest city, I thought it might be nice to see where Tams can be found in the world. No need for precise adress. I can see your worries.
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Czertice wrote:You could just place a mark in the nearest city, I thought it might be nice to see where Tams can be found in the world. No need for precise adress. I can see your worries.
i kinda guessed thats what you ment ;) it's a tad frustrating that those worries are needed tho. not been able to disclose your location in fear of what will happen to your dogs... esp the breeders or future breeders who i believe are more "at risk".

in hear, in the tam community, we should be able to share details without wondering who is spying. in the FB group, the TDR members were accused of spying (not that there is any need because info flows freely even to me), but all the info he has because of his spying... even knowing to changer his pic on FB on his "ronnie marsh" profile shows he has been hear over nite...
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Nino » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Nearest city would still be to close for me :lol:

I can go by country though ;)
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

TerriHolt wrote:
Czertice wrote:You could just place a mark in the nearest city, I thought it might be nice to see where Tams can be found in the world. No need for precise adress. I can see your worries.
i kinda guessed thats what you ment ;) it's a tad frustrating that those worries are needed tho. not been able to disclose your location in fear of what will happen to your dogs... esp the breeders or future breeders who i believe are more "at risk".

in hear, in the tam community, we should be able to share details without wondering who is spying. in the FB group, the TDR members were accused of spying (not that there is any need because info flows freely even to me), but all the info he has because of his spying... even knowing to changer his pic on FB on his "ronnie marsh" profile shows he has been hear over nite...
You mean the owner of Right Puppy Kennel visits this forum?
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:35 pm

yeah, katlin ws supposed to be gettin tundra but because of what he saw on the forum he backed out http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic ... 1&start=80

well, i was hoping it's because of what he saw like he made out, not because of a more sinister reason like the last breeding he wanted from her was not to much... :roll:
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
Location: Calgary, AB
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Katlin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Czertice wrote:
TerriHolt wrote:
Czertice wrote:You could just place a mark in the nearest city, I thought it might be nice to see where Tams can be found in the world. No need for precise adress. I can see your worries.
i kinda guessed thats what you ment ;) it's a tad frustrating that those worries are needed tho. not been able to disclose your location in fear of what will happen to your dogs... esp the breeders or future breeders who i believe are more "at risk".

in hear, in the tam community, we should be able to share details without wondering who is spying. in the FB group, the TDR members were accused of spying (not that there is any need because info flows freely even to me), but all the info he has because of his spying... even knowing to changer his pic on FB on his "ronnie marsh" profile shows he has been hear over nite...
You mean the owner of Right Puppy Kennel visits this forum?
I can't swear here but he sure as !&$@ stalks this forum! He constantly sent me screenshots of my own words and after a huge struggle took my money and bolted. He makes many accounts under a program called hidemyass which generates many IP addresses, making him impossible to track.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

User avatar
Czertice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by Czertice » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 am

That's not normal. Maybe a therapist could help him. :?
Image

User avatar
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am
Location: UK, East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: How many Tams in the world

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am

Czertice wrote:That's not normal. Maybe a therapist could help him. :?
:lol: even a therapist would give up me thinks.
Image

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Post Reply