Tamaskan Data base

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Tamaskan Data base

Post by TParham86 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:55 am

Hey everyone, I was just wondering how do we add our tams to this website?

http://www.tamaskan-database.com/database/

I noticed it was missing a lot of tams including mine :) is there somebody we can email to add them? :)

Thanks!

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Tamaskan Data base

Post by Tiantai » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 am

You will need to send your updated infos on your dog to Rahne. Since the database was moved during the NTC's transition from the official website many information had to be returned to the TDR so Rahne does not have the permission to put up all of those infos on her current domain.

Re-Edited to NOT include the email but the website link:

This is her website, her contacts are in the links below the box where is says "Get in touch".

http://www.wolfsbane.nl/

balto13
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by balto13 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm

the database is not officially TDR database, so Rahne had to take off all the tamaskans of which she did not have permission to use. However, some people have given her permission to share their dogs info (Ben, Jo, Miran, ect). So, if you do not mind (hurray!!! :D ) sharing your pedigree info it would be nice to see a more complete database ;)

TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by TParham86 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:00 pm

balto13 wrote:the database is not officially TDR database, so Rahne had to take off all the tamaskans of which she did not have permission to use. However, some people have given her permission to share their dogs info (Ben, Jo, Miran, ect). So, if you do not mind (hurray!!! :D ) sharing your pedigree info it would be nice to see a more complete database ;)

Oh yes, I'll defiantly be adding my tam. My hope is to also see a more complete database :D

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 pm

TParham86 wrote:
balto13 wrote:the database is not officially TDR database, so Rahne had to take off all the tamaskans of which she did not have permission to use. However, some people have given her permission to share their dogs info (Ben, Jo, Miran, ect). So, if you do not mind (hurray!!! :D ) sharing your pedigree info it would be nice to see a more complete database ;)

Oh yes, I'll defiantly be adding my tam. My hope is to also see a more complete database :D
Sadly that may not be possible due to the fact that some of the owners who had previously given permission for the old public database when it was on the official website are now beyond the rainbow. I do hope to see most of the dogs shown again.

EDITED: Including ALL of the Bannow dogs :)