Calling all J&J Tamaskan Owners!

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
AnaMD
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Calling all J&J Tamaskan Owners!

Post by AnaMD » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:01 am

For those of you who haven't seen my intro post.... Hi, I'm Ana, mom to Emrys (J&J Randy Travis) and Ember (J&J Tammy Wynette). They are from the last Ruby x Jethro litter at J&J. I'd love to meet everyone on here that has a J&J pup! Especially those that are from this past litter with mine!

Please let me know which litter your pup was from, their name/age, and your name/location. I'm trying to track and estimate the growth for mine and comparing them to their siblings will be very helpful! Plus it'd be great to meet those of you that are nearby!!

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Calling all J&J Tamaskan Owners!

Post by Katlin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 am

I don't have a J&J pup, mine's the offspring of a J&J dog. Wylie is out of Darwin (J&J Devil of Peru) and Leilah (Blufawn Rogue) so his kennel name is Sierra Kaweah @ Boreal.

Wylie is from Sierra Tamaskan in California, and now live with me in South Alberta :)

He's 21 months right now (Nov 29, 2012) and weighs 70lbs but is kinda short. He's got a shepherd body on husky legs :)

Oh and I'm Katlin (hence the username) and I live in Southern Alberta, Calgary.

Woo as a puppy:

Woo almost fully grown:

Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Told you most of this already, but will repost it here to keep things centralized.

Kumho (J&J Moon River) is from the 2011 fall litter, so he'll be 3 years old in a couple of months. We're (Lori and Denver) located in Ravena, NY, which is about 20 miles south of Albany.

You can probably find a few more people by posting on one of Tamaskan facebook pages. I know not everyone visits the forum.

AnaMD
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by AnaMD » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:10 am

Katlin wrote:I don't have a J&J pup, mine's the offspring of a J&J dog. Wylie is out of Darwin (J&J Devil of Peru) and Leilah (Blufawn Rogue) so his kennel name is Sierra Kaweah @ Boreal.

Wylie is from Sierra Tamaskan in California, and now live with me in South Alberta :)

He's 21 months right now (Nov 29, 2012) and weighs 70lbs but is kinda short. He's got a shepherd body on husky legs :)

Oh and I'm Katlin (hence the username) and I live in Southern Alberta, Calgary.

Woo as a puppy:

Woo almost fully grown:

I've seen you around the forums and I'm in love with your boy! He's stunning!!
Ryphen wrote:Told you most of this already, but will repost it here to keep things centralized.

Kumho (J&J Moon River) is from the 2011 fall litter, so he'll be 3 years old in a couple of months. We're (Lori and Denver) located in Ravena, NY, which is about 20 miles south of Albany.

You can probably find a few more people by posting on one of Tamaskan facebook pages. I know not everyone visits the forum.
Yes, met you in my intro post. Kuhmo looks just like one of mine, definitely sibling resemblance. I found the USTDC page, what are some others where I can meet more people in the community that might not be on here?
Last edited by Katlin on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed a quote (missing bracket)

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

There's also a group called Tamaskan Lovers that gets a good amount of traffic.

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello!
We also introduced ourselves in the last thread but here is our info, too:

J&J Devil of Piru (Darwin) was born October 27th, 2010. He will be four next month! Holy cow! He now tips the scales at 92 pounds. He's a big boy with lots of love. He gets along with almost every dog he meets (except other in tact male Tams--which is normal!) He loves to pull and we have a scooter that we take him out on to do his pulling.

Just FYI: he is DM clear and has a BVA hip score of 6 :D He has sired two litters: one with Sierra Tamaskan's Leilah and one with White Elk Tamaskan's Rhea (for a total of 11 puppies).

We live in Harrisburg, PA with our four other dogs: three Tams and one lab / australian shepherd mix. We have loads of photos on our FB page. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends