French pack

A place to share photos of your other pets: dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, horses, reptiles, etc.
nyodenyo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

French pack

Post by nyodenyo » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:52 pm

On this last day of 2015, and waiting for a new gorgeous fluffy little thing, please let me introduce my other pets:

1 dog, and 3 cats, all girls! Nävis the big black dog (AKA the Alpha Female), Muki the white deaf , Good Morning the beautiful, and Kenway the boudin (kind of saussage in french XD)

-> Nävis comes from a refuge, she is a black Malinois or so (Belgian Shepherd, we actually don't know, to many people, she is a wolf, so I'm really proud XD) she is 6 years old now. And she has a Packdog page if you want :P
-> Muki is an european cat, she is deaf, but it's not a problem at all. She is 4 years old now.
-> Good Morning is a Ragdoll cat, she is so beautiful, and so nice, I love her so much <3, She is 4 years old now.

-> Kenway is my little assassin (from the game Assassin's creed, because she has the crest or her face, and I love this game) she was rescued when she was only 1 week, and now she's my strange baby cat addicted to me XD She is 1 year old now.

Thank you so much for my pack, I love them so much, I hope you will like them too :)

Manca
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: French pack

Post by Manca » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Lovely pack!

I love Good Morning's name :D Where did you get the idea?

nyodenyo
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: French pack

Post by nyodenyo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:27 am

Manca wrote:Lovely pack!

I love Good Morning's name :D Where did you get the idea?
Haha, thanks a lot ^^
Good Morning's name comes from the song!
So I can sing it to her :D