Winnie

All topics pertaining to mating and whelping, as well as upcoming / planned litters.
Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Winnie

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Handsome chap! :D
Thanks for sharing the photos here - he looks very BIG! (especially sitting next to a German Shepherd - wowzer!)

Any news of Winni's recent litter with Dalton? (the black GSD)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Ciaobella
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Ciaobella » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 am

Sylvaen wrote:Handsome chap! :D
Thanks for sharing the photos here - he looks very BIG! (especially sitting next to a German Shepherd - wowzer!)

Any news of Winni's recent litter with Dalton? (the black GSD)
I was wondering that as well :)
Katurah

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 am

It can't have happened because there has been a litter born, another mating announced and then confirmed since winni/dalton was first spoke of... Unless they are keeping it ultra secret? :?

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 am

Winnie was mated around June 14, so if she got pregnant pups should have been born by now...

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 am

Today is Day 81 of Winnie's gestation (pregnancy) - something doesn't add up. :roll:
Jennie said that Winnie was mated to Dalton at 10pm on June 14th; once again reality doesn't correlate with fantasy stories...
I guess science must be wrong (again)... :lol:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 pm

If she wasn't pregnant, they wold have told the people interested on the form to save them waiting... <--- (in my personal opinion). It gives me an odd feeling to think about it but that could be lack of trust :? ...

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Sylvaen wrote:Today is Day 81 of Winnie's gestation (pregnancy) - something doesn't add up. :roll:
Jennie said that Winnie was mated to Dalton at 10pm on June 14th; once again reality doesn't correlate with fantasy stories...

Haha, it's like my analytical biology professor once said, "sometimes things happen outside of the box" in which she refers to "theory" as the "box" :lol: Normally I would ask Jennie about this but due to the friction between me and the Blus after the transition I stopped discussing Tamaskan topics on their facebook although I still get along with them outside of the dog world.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 pm

I just posted on "their forum"
Any news on this? Your site said they are due in september...but they were mated:

Quote:
10pm on June 14th

Was this a mistaken day? What's going on?
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Yay for those who have the ability to ask :D

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Tiantai wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:Today is Day 81 of Winnie's gestation (pregnancy) - something doesn't add up. :roll:

Haha, it's like my analytical biology professor once said, "sometimes things happen outside of the box" in which she refers to "theory" as the "box" :lol: Normally I would ask Jennie about this but due to the friction between me and the Blus after the transition I stopped discussing Tamaskan topics on their facebook although I still get along with them outside of the dog world.
Maybe it's a Schrödinger's Litter? :lol:
>> Nino <<

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Nino wrote:
Tiantai wrote:

Maybe it's a Schrödinger's Litter? :lol:
That could be a cool 'theme' for the litter :D

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:16 am

:lol: Well considering that Kana and Jaeger had their pups recently and if my memory is correct (not sure so please correct me if I'm wrong), their mating was after this one then I guess I'd call it a Schrödinger Litter as well :D

I've been feeling very suspicious of the Blus lately since learning of the Sugalba case, Pied Bald, Wolf-content, the bad experience Terri had, etc and I'm sure a lot of you are as well.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am

Sylvaen wrote:
Nino wrote:Maybe it's a Schrödinger's Litter? :lol:
That could be a cool 'theme' for the litter :D
2 pups called Maybe Alive and Maybe Dead? :lol:
>> Nino <<

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Tiantai wrote::lol: Well considering that Kana and Jaeger had their pups recently and if my memory is correct (not sure so please correct me if I'm wrong), their mating was after this one then I guess I'd call it a Schrödinger Litter as well :D
Winnie x Dalton mating happened on June 14
Kana x Jaeger mating happened on June 30

If Winnie did get pregnant she would of had pups by now... my guess if she did they are not putting it in the public.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

TBH, I don't think the Winnie mating took place on June 14th (as we were told) - apparently she came into heat on June 12th and was ready to be mated on June 13th (Day 2 of her heat!!) - biologically, it just doesn't add up... more likely she was driven / dropped off at Dalton's house on June 14th, which is where she stayed until she was mated several weeks later (which is why she is 'still' pregnant now and why the pups are listed as due to be born in September - if they were born already, they would have been listed as due in August). So much for the 'rush' to use Dalton, rather than a health tested male instead (such as Diesel or Rann)... he was probably just the more convenient (local) and cheaper (low/no stud fee) option. :roll:

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 pm

AZDehlin wrote:
Tiantai wrote::lol: Well considering that Kana and Jaeger had their pups recently and if my memory is correct (not sure so please correct me if I'm wrong), their mating was after this one then I guess I'd call it a Schrödinger Litter as well :D
Winnie x Dalton mating happened on June 14
Kana x Jaeger mating happened on June 30

If Winnie did get pregnant she would of had pups by now... my guess if she did they are not putting it in the public.
Yep, as Debby said, the whole thing doesn't make sense unless she did not come into heat in that time as how they implied and wasn't mated at the exact time of which the Blus claim she was but perhaps it was after the mating between Jaeger and Kana. Honest to Siddharta, I don't know what they are playing at or if Winnie is even truly pregnant at all anymore although I am not going to rule out the possibility. Darn, I'm trying very hard not to let my distrust in the Blus get the better of me, I just hope that this mystery is solved ASAP, unlike part of the ongoing case with the Sugalba's mysterious Foxy (whom I'm starting to question her existence as the photos of the supposed Foxy looks to me more like the true dam, Nevada, as so many others here have already said). Sorry for my harsh language.

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:16 pm

just to let you all know winnie wasn't pregnant and is going back next month to try again. next month seems a little early if she was in season in june it would more likely be december if you go on every six months.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 pm

why don't they count this as a blessing in disguise and try to find a health-tested stud dog instead? I can understand that it won't be EASY to find one, but no doubt the pups would be much more in-demand knowing that they came from a healthy bloodline with good hips / DM clear, etc. (I would still like to see a Rann or Diesel X Winni litter... *sigh*)

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Next month? She was mated 14 June at the minimum but probably even later as the expected date is this month :?
Something isn't right here... maybe she got horrible pups and they want to keep those a secret :roll:

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 pm

jenny told me this less than an hour ago. something doesn't add up though.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Rahne wrote: Something isn't right here... maybe she got horrible pups and they want to keep those a secret :roll:
That's what keeps coming to mind... we all know how much effort she goes to to keep things covered up... Even as far as to deny the existence...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Sylvaen wrote:why don't they count this as a blessing in disguise and try to find a health-tested stud dog instead? I can understand that it won't be EASY to find one, but no doubt the pups would be much more in-demand knowing that they came from a healthy bloodline with good hips / DM clear, etc. (I would still like to see a Rann or Diesel X Winni litter... *sigh*)

Lol she won't, she said this:
Winnie wasn't pregnant, but she's going back next month for a free return on the same male.
:roll:
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Katlin wrote:
Winnie wasn't pregnant, but she's going back next month for a free return on the same male.
:roll:
They actually paid to use a non tested male? :roll:
>> Nino <<

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 pm

This is getting even more ridiculous one day after another. As if I'm not having enough shocks from previous exposed secrets shown to me on facebook and PMs then now...

Whatever Lynn is playing at, she can't hide forever, eventually more of what she's not telling the public is going to slip out soon!

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 pm

lucas it wasn't lynn that told me this it was jenny.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

juice wrote:lucas it wasn't lynn that told me this it was jenny.
I see, still doesn't clear the mystery of this case

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am

Tiantai wrote:
juice wrote:lucas it wasn't lynn that told me this it was jenny.
I see, still doesn't clear the mystery of this case
And Jennie will say whatever Lynn tell's her to... Just sayin...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 am

It is now September 24 and still no word on this mating. I'm starting to think it either never happened or maybe the male did not have enough sperm to impregnate the bitch.

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 am

What I still can't wrap my mind around is that if Winnie went into heat in June (6/12), then how on earth can she be in heat again in roughly 4 months (10/12)? That is, assuming that "next month" means October and not September... :? I mean, yea, I get that some females don't exactly go by the whole every 6 months thing, but seriously...? The mind boggles. D:

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 pm

arianwenarie wrote:What I still can't wrap my mind around is that if Winnie went into heat in June (6/12), then how on earth can she be in heat again in roughly 4 months (10/12)? That is, assuming that "next month" means October and not September... :? I mean, yea, I get that some females don't exactly go by the whole every 6 months thing, but seriously...? The mind boggles. D:
10 months for Sølve between 1st and 2nd heat :?
>> Nino <<

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Nino wrote:
arianwenarie wrote:What I still can't wrap my mind around is that if Winnie went into heat in June (6/12), then how on earth can she be in heat again in roughly 4 months (10/12)? That is, assuming that "next month" means October and not September... :? I mean, yea, I get that some females don't exactly go by the whole every 6 months thing, but seriously...? The mind boggles. D:
4 months between Novas 2nd and 3rd heat.

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:48 pm

susann wrote:
Nino wrote:
4 months between Novas 2nd and 3rd heat.
Ooo, poor girl.

Freyja is regular 7 months.
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by MelB » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Cindy was a regular 7 months too (til she was spayed in July)

Nimwey
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Nimwey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't get much about Winnie.

Her parents are Zuul (very wolfy-looking: http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/12/04/53/91/dsc_0012.jpg) and Riker (http://www.canadianeskimodogclub.com/us ... r%20BP.jpg).
Correct?

She is very pretty and wolfy-looking herself: http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/12/04/53/91/dec20110.jpg

She was born on May 24th, 2010.
Correct?

In this thread, summer of 2012, there is talk about finding her a suitable mate, when she is two years old. Nothing strange.
But a post on August 18th, states she already had a litter with Jackal seven months earlier.
The TDR website also sais, on Jackals litters "January, 2012 - Blufawn Chives (Winni)", so it adds up... although I don't think (sorry, I don't mean to be rude) the pup looks like either Jackal, Winnie or her parents, so I'm a bit confused.

But was she mated when she was only 18 months old? If that's the case, why? And why with Jackal, if there is so much talk about finding her a suitable mate here?
I'm not judging, I want to find out the truth. :roll:
Mother Nature does not rule by fear and anger, but by calm strength and assertiveness - Cesar Millan

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by MelB » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Nimwey wrote:I don't get much about Winnie.

Her parents are Zuul (very wolfy-looking: http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/12/04/53/91/dsc_0012.jpg) and Riker (http://www.canadianeskimodogclub.com/us ... r%20BP.jpg).
Correct?

She is very pretty and wolfy-looking herself: http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/12/04/53/91/dec20110.jpg

Correct?

In this thread, summer of 2012, there is talk about finding her a suitable mate, when she is two years old. Nothing strange.
But a post on August 18th, states she already had a litter with Jackal seven months earlier.
The TDR website also sais, on Jackals litters "January, 2012 - Blufawn Chives (Winni)", so it adds up... although I don't think (sorry, I don't mean to be rude) the pup looks like either Jackal, Winnie or her parents, so I'm a bit confused.

But was she mated when she was only 18 months old? If that's the case, why? And why with Jackal, if there is so much talk about finding her a suitable mate here?
The answer to all your questions are: money & the Bluteam (Blustag & Blufawn), who think they are above the ground rules they set for everyone when they started the breed and have lied and forged pedigrees in an attempt to cover their tracks. They are no longer reputable TDR breeders or a part of the TDR any more.

Winni is my Cindy's half sister from the same litter (double mating), another frequent occurrence with the blues.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Personally I think that Winnie looks more fox like in her appearance than wolf like.. a trait that quite a few of Zuuls offspring have, but Winnie quite a lot ..

I do like her color though..
>> Nino <<

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 pm

MelB wrote:
Nimwey wrote:I don't get much about Winnie.

Correct?

Correct?

The answer to all your questions are: money & the Bluteam (Blustag & Blufawn), who think they are above the ground rules they set for everyone when they started the breed and have lied and forged pedigrees in an attempt to cover their tracks. They are no longer reputable TDR breeders or a part of the TDR any more.

Winni is my Cindy's half sister from the same litter (double mating), another frequent occurrence with the blues.
Yes, that is why sam's sister has had her 1st litter (Sam is 2 on 31st December)... That would make her 1.5 when mated?

Edit: I don't suppose anyone could get any piccies? I'd still love to see how Sam's nieces and nephews look...
Nino wrote:Personally I think that Winnie looks more fox like in her appearance than wolf like.. a trait that quite a few of Zuuls offspring have, but Winnie quite a lot ..
The CED had a lot of influence in her looks... Before i knew, i thought there was something familiar with the way she looked... She does have a nice colour tho :D

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein