who will have puppies with these colors in the usa?

All topics pertaining to mating and whelping, as well as upcoming / planned litters.
wolfewarrior
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

who will have puppies with these colors in the usa?

Post by wolfewarrior » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:41 am

I really want to find a breeder who will have puppy Tamaskan with these colors in 2014, help? I found these pictures on the internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: who will have puppies with these colors in the usa?

Post by HiTenshi16 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:25 am

Colours can vary in pups from each litter to where 1 litter can have a mix of dark coloured puppies and lighter coloured. Also a pups coat colour changes quite a bit from when they are first born, and as they grow.

For example, my boy Ulric from Alba in Scotland, who is the grandson of Magnus, the male in the second photo you posted.
396181_291742974219313_1318891272_n.jpg
420477_291745114219099_1841270766_n.jpg
382917_458022570924685_401088572_n.jpg
Another example, my girl Zelda from Tarheel in North Carolina, the niece of Timba, the female in the first photo you posted.
404743_435120423214900_2111165730_n.jpg
387633_435121106548165_1924652784_n.jpg
8747_530423373684604_449788153_n.jpg
It also can depend on the lighting from time of day in the photo on how the colour of their coats look ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wolfewarrior
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by wolfewarrior » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 am

I know they vary and that as they grow they bring in their permanent patterns and colors I guess what I'm asking is, are their upcoming litter might have these light colors. for example like a male and female that have those colors mating will probably make puppies that have the same colors

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 am

Ah don't be so sure. For example my puppy Sierra Kaweah @ Boreal (Wylie).

Mom (Leilah):
Leilah.png
Dad (Darwin):
Darwin.png
Wylie (Baby):

Wylie (Toddler):
Wylie2.png
Wylie (Very young):

Wylie (Now):

If you are dead set on a color then you can try Sierra Tamaskan (https://www.facebook.com/SierraTamaskan) she's having a litter that will be Wylie's half siblings and the breeding is a red grey X red grey so chances are there will be some nice reds. TBH though, color isn't everything, I wouldn't be putting all my apples in the red grey basket :)
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

wolfewarrior
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by wolfewarrior » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 pm

wylie is so handsome that is the around the color i want i was going to try and get a puppy from her but the litter will be coming in on the same time i plan to move upstate so it will not be possible for me to get a puppy from them i was looking into local breeders near by me so i can see the puppy before i bringing it home but i'm keep my options open the red greys just attract me and my boyfriend we'll see what happens thank you for everything :)

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 am

wolfewarrior wrote:wylie is so handsome that is the around the color i want i was going to try and get a puppy from her but the litter will be coming in on the same time i plan to move upstate so it will not be possible for me to get a puppy from them i was looking into local breeders near by me so i can see the puppy before i bringing it home but i'm keep my options open the red greys just attract me and my boyfriend we'll see what happens thank you for everything :)
Welcome to the forum from another fellow red-grey lover. ;)

You may also want to consider Hawthorne Tamaskan, Conchur Tamaskan or White Elk Tamaskan as they have red-grey lines as well. Look them up on facebook for pictures of their dogs and puppies they've produced. :D

wolfewarrior
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by wolfewarrior » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:16 am

Hello and thank you ;) I am actually planning on getting a puppy from Hawthorne it's only a 5 hour drive from where I will be living and they predict that freyja will be in heat around March so I don't have to wait too long :D I'm excited so you have a red grey tamaskan show me some pictures!

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:34 am

wolfewarrior wrote:Hello and thank you ;) I am actually planning on getting a puppy from Hawthorne it's only a 5 hour drive from where I will be living and they predict that freyja will be in heat around March so I don't have to wait too long :D I'm excited so you have a red grey tamaskan show me some pictures!
Haha. Nope, I am not owned by a Tamaskan...yet, but I do own a yellow lab. Maybe in a few more years. The kennels that I listed earlier is on my list to visit. I am hoping to get a puppy from Hawthorne or White Elk in the future.

wolfewarrior
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by wolfewarrior » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 am

oh okay they both have great tamaskan packs :) post that picture of your lab i still want to see what's his or her's name?