Greetings from Hellevoetsluis

If you are new to the International Tamaskan Forum, please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Please CLICK HERE to read the Forum Rules!
Daniel
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Greetings from Hellevoetsluis

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey people,

My name is Daniël and i am looking for a nice race of wolfdog for company in the future.

At the moment, I still live with my parants. We have four cats and we use to have a labrador a long time ago. My brother and father asthma, and becouse of that reason, Perry, the dog, needed to leave us 16 years ago.
I personaly love dogs, expecialy wolfs, so i decided long ago that i wanted a dog later. kind of a boy`s dream if look at it like that.

2 years ago, i meth a Saarloos wolfdog breeder and i fel in love with the look. not the dog though. I was invited for a meeting on the beach nearby with all other owners. I loved it and enjoyed it very much. Could not say the same for those poor doggies. Scared as hel except for a few.
I did not liked that and though that there must be more than just a Saarloos.

Me mysylf is quite the fantasie freak, and when i saw wolf like dogs of the fantasy fairs, i started questioning people. Untill a woman gave me an example of a Northen inuit, and the 'Tambaskan'. yes she spelled it wrong.
(now you know Rahne ^^;)

I found Rahne on the internet and made contact. She invited me to Tamaskan treffen 2012 and i really thought i were going to see more 'scared' doggs. But i found great social doggs. A little shy sometimes. But i don`t mind that.

I registrated on this forum so i could learn more about this dogg. Cause i want a wolf like dog, but i want to dog to have a happy live to ^^

Update:

Just looked at houses for sale in the region, there are nice houses in the area with great woods and beaches for cheap on the marked. If only Akzonobel hired me now xD
Still need to build op capital though. Like the Dutch sled dog owners from who I forgot the names (sorry) said. Everything goes broken when you spend all of your penny`s.
Murphy`s law.

Anyway. I thought that it would be nice to put some of my hobby`s in this forum. So... I write stories and roman for fun. I have one major project in English but I`m far from done. I only got 57.000 words (195 A5 pages) so that won’t get in stores anytime soon. And I also like to write on RPG forums with other people. It helps to escape reality is cases of stress.
I also like fantasy, I always go to Fantasy fairs in the Netherlands like EFF Haarzuilens/Arcen. I don`t like castle fest because 4 euro for a glass of cola is extreme expensive. I like keeping my hobby`s within budget.
I also do LARP, Live Action Role-play. Basically, playing knights and bandits with 40 people is the woods. I`m with de NPC`s so I can fool other players.
Let’s see uhm, back here in Hellevoet, we got two greater forests and a huge park. Me and some friends like to go to one of them for sword fighting.
We also have 2 beaches in the city itself. Don`t usually come there. Personal reasons.
Then we got a MAJOR beach just 3 km west, if you are lucky, you can even spot seals. Also, I like to kidnap my granny`s dog and go to there. Usually, grandma and grandpa follow. They may be old but they still got lots of energy.
Also, there is a major forest and nature reserves next to is. several to be exactly. split by a town called Rockanje. Love to come there for nature walks.

Now I Always hear people complaining about all the plant and factories in the area. True, they stink. So find the forest. R`dam Rijnmond is a nice enough place to live. You just need to open your eyes and see the possibilities ;)

Thats me, hello everyone *waves*

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Greetings from Hellvoetsluis

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi and welcome :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Welcome :D

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:29 am

Welcome to the forum
Image Image

Ciaobella
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Ciaobella » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 am

Welcome Daniel! Your English is fine :)
Katurah

Daniel
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Daniel » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 am

Ciaobella wrote:Welcome Daniel! Your English is fine :)
YAY thank you all, and thanks for your compliment. for my hobby, I sometimes work on my roman, in English. So I love to hear that my English is fine ^^

Though, I have nightshift at the moment. So I`m not one of the brightest people at the moment ^^;

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 am

Welcome to the forum :)

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 am

Welcome :D

Tsir
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Tsir » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Welkom hier :)
Know Your Onions, they are tasty

Daniel
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Greetings from Hellevoetsluis

Post by Daniel » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Yay dutchie
*pletknuff* ;)

Just looked at houses for sale in the region, there are nice houses in the area with great woods and beaches for cheap on the marked. If only Akzonobel hired me now xD
Still need to build op capital though. Like the Dutch sled dog owners from who I forgot the names (sorry) said. Everything goes broken when you spend all of your penny`s.
Murphy`s law.

Anyway. I thought that it would be nice to put some of my hobby`s in this forum. So... I write stories and roman for fun. I have one major project in English but I`m far from done. I only got 57.000 words (195 A5 pages) so that won’t get in stores anytime soon. And I also like to write on RPG forums with other people. It helps to escape reality is cases of stress.
I also like fantasy, I always go to Fantasy fairs in the Netherlands like EFF Haarzuilens/Arcen. I don`t like castle fest because 4 euro for a glass of cola is extreme expensive. I like keeping my hobby`s within budget.
I also do LARP, Live Action Role-play. Basically, playing knights and bandits with 40 people is the woods. I`m with de NPC`s so I can fool other players.
Let’s see uhm, back here in Hellevoet, we got two greater forests and a huge park. Me and some friends like to go to one of them for sword fighting.
We also have 2 beaches in the city itself. Don`t usually come there. Personal reasons.
Then we got a MAJOR beach just 3 km west, if you are lucky, you can even spot seals. Also, I like to kidnap my granny`s dog and go to there. Usually, grandma and grandpa follow. They may be old but they still got lots of energy.
Also, there is a major forest and nature reserves next to is. several to be exactly. split by a town called Rockanje. Love to come there for nature walks.

Now I Always hear people complaining about all the plant and factories in the area. True, they stink. So find the forest. R`dam Rijnmond is a nice enough place to live. You just need to open your eyes and see the possibilities ;)

(I`ll update the first post with this as well)

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:16 am

Welcome Daniël,
The Tamaskan is a nice breed for you. Feel free to ask questions on any topics relating to anything you may like to ask about the breed.

Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Gaby » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. Nice to see you found it. ;) I'm Mila's owner, we met at the German Tamaskan day. ;)

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Welcome

wicca1
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by wicca1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi welcome :D

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! I think I saw you at the Tamaskan Treffen, talking with Rahne :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce