Puppy Price and Waiting list ?

All topics pertaining to the sale of TDR registered Tamaskan puppies / adults, as well as international shipping.
TylerMBCS12
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Puppy Price and Waiting list ?

Post by TylerMBCS12 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Guys, I am hoping to purchase a male puppy from Lynn soon(thank you!). I was wondering how much Tamaskan puppy's cost ?. Not that money is much of an issue it's just that my mum was a bit suspicious that there is no average price lol. I was also wondering if I am on your waiting list Lynn ? Or do I have to give you a deposit first(i'm on it don't worry). Thanks

~Tyler Bradshaw Christie~

TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Re: Puppy Price and Waiting list ?

Post by TParham86 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Not sure if there's is an average price because I don't know what other people paid for there pups, plus I think it depends on what airport your pup flys too, but don't worry Lynn will let you know ;)

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I think it is more that there are so few breeders at the moment so puppies are not advertised much so it is hard to find out prices from sources other than the breeders. I think you do have to pay the deposit to be on the waiting list, but Lynn will be able to tell you what you need to do to be on the list, its a bit scary waiting to see if you are good enough to have one of these wonderful dogs, but they are worth it.

TylerMBCS12
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by TylerMBCS12 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks for the replies. It is a little scary waiting to see if "you are worthy". Thanks for reassuring me :). How much was your puppy ?

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:41 pm

TylerMBCS12 wrote:Thanks for the replies. It is a little scary waiting to see if "you are worthy". Thanks for reassuring me :). How much was your puppy ?

It is scary, but if you have found your way to the forum I am sure you will be fine. It can also be hard to explain to family members why you want such an unusual dog, that as far as they can see is just a fancy cross so why are you paying so much :roll: I think my parents did not understand us until they met ours, I think now they understand at least a little bit :lol: :lol:

PS sent you a pm about the price.

TylerMBCS12
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by TylerMBCS12 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks alot, they are about the price that I had expected. You have been a great help :), I will probably have the deposit in the next week so no worries about me not being on the list, also lynn how long is your list ? Will I get a puppy this year/early next year ? Again thanks Julie

EskyTheHusky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by EskyTheHusky » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 pm

To those who have done it, is the application process scary?
Aeukanmanuva Wintermoon AKA Esky the Husky

TylerMBCS12
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by TylerMBCS12 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

Well if you really want a tam(I do!) then you will find yourself checking your emails every 5mins(i am waiting to see if I am deemed "worthy") good luck !

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 am

TylerMBCS12 wrote:Well if you really want a tam(I do!) then you will find yourself checking your emails every 5mins(i am waiting to see if I am deemed "worthy") good luck !

:lol: yeah, i have yahoo on my mobile so i spent a lot of time with my head in my phone... you will need to pay deposit before you are on the waiting list but i'm pretty sure you got that covered ;)
EskyTheHusky wrote:To those who have done it, is the application process scary?
not if you are honest and up front about everything (unless a friend borrows your camera and lynn wants pics, thats kinda frustrating :lol: ). but if you have nothing to hide, then you don't really have owt to be scared of :P that worst bit is the waiting and the waiting and the waiting and the... well you get the point... seemingly endless waiting :D

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 am

It is only scary in that once you start the process you want a Tam and there is always the worry of am I good enough, as Terri said if you are honest then it is not a problem as the questions also help you decide if a Tam is the right dog for you, which is not a bad thing.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 am

I thought it was scary to find out if one was worthy of owning ones dream dog..
The screening process was more difficult than getting a dog from the danish animal protection.. and they screen the owners too and you have to write a contract and they can visit any time they wish to to check up on the dog and you :lol:
>> Nino <<

EskyTheHusky
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by EskyTheHusky » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 am

:?
Oh my, that does sound a little intimidating.
Aeukanmanuva Wintermoon AKA Esky the Husky

KarolinaRapela
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by KarolinaRapela » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Widzę, że chyba dawno nikt nie rozmawiał tu. Jestem z Polski, słyszałam o hodowli tamaskan dog w Niemczech. Czy ktoś może podać mi dane tej hodowli? W jakich cenach można kupić szczenięta? Pozdrawiam

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:53 pm

KarolinaRapela wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm
Widzę, że chyba dawno nikt nie rozmawiał tu. Jestem z Polski, słyszałam o hodowli tamaskan dog w Niemczech. Czy ktoś może podać mi dane tej hodowli? W jakich cenach można kupić szczenięta? Pozdrawiam
There are several breeders in Germany (and other parts of Europe). You would have to contact each breeder to find out their puppy price .
Image Image