serious tamaskan breeders in the UK?

All topics pertaining to the sale of TDR registered Tamaskan puppies / adults, as well as international shipping.
malinnilsson89
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

serious tamaskan breeders in the UK?

Post by malinnilsson89 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi!
I need help to find a serious breeder in the UK. I havent had an tamaskan before so i dont know who to contact and
i get lost immediately when searching on the internet! :)

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: serious tamaskan breeders in the UK?

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi, you can find a list of breeders here http://www.tamaskan-dog.org/breeding/breeders

malinnilsson89
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by malinnilsson89 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 pm

thank you!:)

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

If I were you I would consider if it is at all possible to import (I know that it's more strict in the UK but it might very well be worth it), else it might be worth your while to contact Alba..
Please do keep in mind that, even though it is very likely that they will say otherwise, that Blufawn and Blustag are no longer associated with the TDR (The Tamaskan Dog Register) and the puppies they produce does not come with genuine TDR papers nor can the TDR verify that the litters they make are from health testet patents, from TDR Tamaskan Dogs or even if the parents are in fact who they say they are.. Unfortunately it has happened in the past that the fathers were not the ones claimed.. Even the mothers you cannot be 100% with..
If you DO deside to use the Blu breeders, I would suggest you aqquire official copies of the health papers BEFORE you put down your deposite.. There is little chance you will get them after even if you are told so.. :-(
>> Nino <<

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 am

Please pardon me for asking but when you said "serious" did you meant "reputable"?

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 am

hi,
we are serious first time breeders and we are hoping to have our first litter around this time next year. our bitch is lexi who is 15 months old and our male is dylan who is just 5 months they have to be health tested and we will get them both done when dylan is old enough and copies will be made avalible to future owners of any puppy's. we have a screening process that we want all propesective owners to go through and where possible would like to meet up. you are more than welcome to have alook at my website and if you need any questions answered we will try to help. i wish you luck with your future tamaskan.
www.starlight-tamaskan.co.uk
thanks jacinda

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Keep in mind, now that the UK has the same import/travel requirements as the rest of Europe, you could also get a puppy from continental Europe. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

spidley
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by spidley » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi all,

There are other breeders besides the Blu's in the UK.
Nahani for one gave me fantastic advice when I first looked into buying a Tamaskan puppy! It was a shame she hadn't had any litters at the time or I would have got one from her. She maybe worth contacting she may have plans for a litter late this year or next?? :D
http://www.nahani.co.uk/futurelitters.html

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 pm

There are a list of registered breeders on the TDR website hear here and what country they are in, there are some breeders in Europe and from what i've seen, it doesn't cost too much to get them hear...

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein