Any breeders that are accepting people onto their waitlist?

All topics pertaining to the sale of TDR registered Tamaskan puppies / adults, as well as international shipping.
andrewmg
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Any breeders that are accepting people onto their waitlist?

Post by andrewmg » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 pm

I submitted an application to white elk tamaskan a few weeks ago and never got a response. Their application took a while, so I do not want to be filling more applications only to hear nothing back at other places.

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Any breeders that are accepting people onto their waitli

Post by HiTenshi16 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:18 pm

The breeders may be busy with their lives and possibly missed the email, or put it aside and forgot to answer it. It may be worth sending another email to chat with them as many breeders want to get to know the families who adopt their puppies.

Wolfsbane
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Wolfsbane » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Send them another email and ask for conformation (if they received the application).
Of course life can be busy, emails can be forgotten... so always mail a 2nd time. If you still don't get a response find another breeder.

Unfortunately it is not the 1st time I'm hearing about emails being ignored by Tamaskan breeders. People can be put off by it and end up with the wrong breeders instead (puppy-mills will certainly always reply asap). I'm not a breeder but I always try to reply to my emails within 48 hours, if I'm too busy to reply I will at least send an email back that I got the email and will reply a bit later because I don't have the time at the moment. A reply like that only takes 1 minute of my time and then the people will know I'm not ignoring them.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:33 pm

I had the same problem with another breeder, but it turned out that my email with my 2 hour long completed application ended up in their spam folder. Perhaps try contacting them again?
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose